X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter-Bomb Campaign

THANK GOD FOR THE LETTER-BOMB CAMPAIGN ADDRESSED TO FOREIGN EMBASSIES IN ATHENS, GREECE!

Greek officials dealt with nine confirmed bombs - 4 on Monday (11/1) and 5 on Tuesday (11/2) - addressed to France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Bulgaria, Chile, Mexico and Russia.

On October 5, 2010 LBC received a “suspicious package” letter - another in a long line of terrorist acts to try to stop the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ from reminding the world of your duty to obey God. We pray for more letter-bombs addressed to the rebel nations!

Luke 18:7-8

7And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
    8I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Links:

-The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
    -Holocaust Jokes
    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Re: Letter-Bomb Campaign

Oh, yes, Greece.

They need desperately to accept Jesus Christ and True Christianity(R)!

And that Godless foreigners in Greece might be subject to adversity and misfortune might be a wake up call for all those foreigners to accept Jesus now too!

(You know, as corrupt as Washington D.C. is, if there is a focus of evil in that degenerate city, it might be on embassy row!)

I think all this foreign relations crap is just a guise for making creeping ecumenicalism seem more acceptable. Well it's NOT!
    Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Let me guess, they're upset that those countries won't pay for their welfare programs, now that their own government can't afford them?

Greece. America's Future under Obama.
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        Let me guess, they're upset that those countries won't pay for their welfare programs, now that their own government can't afford them?

Greece. America's Future under Obama.
        You hit the nail right on the head, more or less Rev Rodimer, if you remember the German Government gave grease 10 billion Euros, and all the German Government asked of them to recieve it was to make some reforms, ie- make the retirement age for government workers in grease from 55 to 65,, our retirement age is now 67 here in Germany, and the greasies had a fit and a half, it's sad enough that all these Muslims are comming to Germany to get a free handout, and a BMW, to boot, but I just can't understand how people can just take all Germany's money, and on top of that, spit on us once the check is in their hands, and that also goes for the freeloaders from the Muslim world, same thing, we give them everything on a silver platter, and they mock us, and build their mosques all over Germany, and I am pleased to announce that the area that I live in has finally opened it's first Christian church not too long ago, this area has been catlick and prodders for eons now.

Comment

Working...
        X