X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GAY FARMING: The Newest Perversion (Warning: Graphic Descript

I just...just...

doesn't this thread please belong in the PROMISE ENFORCERS / MENS ONLY forum?

I clicked on it by mistake. And I don't know if I will ever feel the same.

Who's got peppermint tea?

Comment

Originally posted by MairuZero View Post

P.S. You call homosexuals perverts?
      Um, yeah. Do you not lust after other men's waste holes? I mean, how perverted is that? It's a hole for the expulsion of waste and you think it's a sexual organ! What the He** is wrong with you?

Whether you believe in Jesus or Darwin, makes no difference. Both agree THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT HOLE IS FOR you sick freak!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
        Um, yeah. Do you not lust after other men's waste holes? I mean, how perverted is that? It's a hole for the expulsion of waste and you think it's a sexual organ! What the He** is wrong with you?

Whether you believe in Jesus or Darwin, makes no difference. Both agree THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT HOLE IS FOR you sick freak!
        Actually no. For your information not all homosexuals partake in anal sex. Myself included, I look towards the same sex for love and caring, sex is not on my mind 24/7 like you love to stereotype.

Comment

Actually no. For your information not all homosexuals partake in anal sex. Myself included, I look towards the same sex for love and caring, sex is not on my mind 24/7 like you love to stereotype.
          Ah. So you're just in it for the cuddling. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
            Ah. So you're just in it for the cuddling. I'm sure that will work out well for you.
            It actually has. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now, and we haven't had anal sex.

Comment

That reminds me on a terrible situation i had 2 years ago. I was on a public toilet in a train station. While i was sitting on the toilet, then a male voice had spoken through the door ": Please don't flush!"

I was scared like hell and waited more then half an hour until some new people came in, then i opened the door and went away.
              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
              -Holocaust Jokes
              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

I would like to sue the Gay Rainow Coalition for ATTEMPTED MURDER! As I was reading this I was so disgusted, morally outraged and frightened I fainted. Then I hit my fragile little head on the corner of my desk just below the temple. I COULD HAVE DIED!

Those homers are out to kill everyone with their depravity. If they aren't out spreading around the AIDS then they are out trying to disgust people to death.
                sigpic

Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                  I would like to sue the Gay Rainow Coalition for ATTEMPTED MURDER! As I was reading this I was so disgusted, morally outraged and frightened I fainted. Then I hit my fragile little head on the corner of my desk just below the temple. I COULD HAVE DIED!
                  Oh Thumper! I hope you are okay! I saw your name here and rushed in to check on you.

PLEASE use your influence with Pastor Zeke to have this thread REMOVED from womanly eyes and moved into the Promise Enforcers area.

How many more of our innocent sisters have to stumble in here by mistake and be blinded by what they see?

How many more must suffer?

Comment

Dear Mistress Cookie and Sister Thumper, I do not know what to say. When I first looked at the thread I thought to myself, great now we have naked homers riding tractors. After reviewing the short film all that I can muster is disgusting. If I can offer my services in any way to help you with your emotional distress I am at your beckon call. I can not express just how sorry I am that you had to endure exposure to filth of that magnitude. YIC James Dewitt

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                      I can not express just how sorry I am that you had to endure exposure to filth of that magnitude. YIC James Dewitt
                      Thank you, dear Brother.

If you could, would you mind having some soup sent over to my place? I have taken to my bed after all this. Also, I will need someone to heat it.

PS: Thumper might need some, too.

PPS: And some Jello.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
                        Thank you, dear Brother.

If you could, would you mind having some soup sent over to my place? I have taken to my bed after all this. Also, I will need someone to heat it.

PS: Thumper might need some, too.

PPS: And some Jello.
                        I can not allow anyone to do this but myself. I am on the way with some wonderful Beef Vegetable Soup, and cherry jello. Perhaps a little warm brandy after your lunch.

Comment

Thanks for the lunch today, Brother DeWitt, and the hand-holding when I wasn't feeling well. And I love my Christmas present!

Very thoughtful

Talk to you later!

Comment

It actually has. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now, and we haven't had anal sex.
                            There are many other vile things gays do without considering backward intercourse. Man-on-man fellatio, eating eachothers feces, ...

Or, God forbid, smearing the feces on eachothers sinful appendices and thén perform man-on-man fellatio.

It's just wrong, you should be ashamed of yourself
                            Luke 15:7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Comment

I Jesus!

Comment

That's absolutely disgusting!
                                Those sodomites should burn in hell!
                                Deuteronomy 12:28 - "Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God."

Comment

Working...
                                X