X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist.

Originally posted by Razzlo View Post
    seems fair to me...
    as i would not want a rape victim
    as she is of no value to me anymore
    But the rapist obviously values your daughter. It is a win/win situation. You get rid of a filthy harlot, and the rapist obtains a wife.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by youngricky View Post
      hey guess what ezekiel? Im male if you did not reallise and i am half homosexual. problem? i certainly do hope not (i know you do) and im protestant i BELIEVE in god you are what i call an extremist though and can i just tell you, you are terrible at arguments

i have grown bored i am going to go troll omegle goodbye i hope you enjoyed my stay i may be back i am problably the most saved person here
      How can you be half homosexual? You are either a sodomite or you are not? Just because you can find a girl slut to fornicate with doesn't stop you from being a fag?

YIC

Jack
      Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
        28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
        29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

This passage cannot be more clear, and it is one many women seem to ignore, and they shall burn in Hell for it!

A rape victim MUST marry her rapist, and the rape victim's father must be compensated for depreciation of his property.

Seems a fair trade, given that the woman would be soiled goods. What kind of real man would want to marry a rape victim anyways? It is disgusting.
        So, if i rape your daughter, i can pay you 50 shackles and she'd be forced to marry me?? Where do i sign up?
        God is as strong as a unicorn Num.23:22, 24:8

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailTheFSM View Post
          So, if i rape your daughter, i can pay you 50 shackles and she'd be forced to marry me?? Where do i sign up?
          Not so fast, clever boy.

2 Chronicles 15:13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailTheFSM View Post
            The Bible does not say you have to sign anything. God's covenants are binding with or without your signature.

Why don't you read the Bible instead of asking stupid questions and parading your ignorance around on the internet for the whole world to see?
            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
              The Bible does not say you have to sign anything. God's covenants are binding with or without your signature.

Why don't you read the Bible instead of asking stupid questions and parading your ignorance around on the internet for the whole world to see?
              But, if he was a true christian, in theory i could rape his daughter and he would have to let her marry me, or else he and she shall spend all eternity in Hell. Damn, the bible really IS fucked up.
              God is as strong as a unicorn Num.23:22, 24:8

Comment

Originally posted by mick.ryan View Post
                But, if he was a true christian, in theory i could rape his daughter and he would have to let her marry me, or else he and she shall spend all eternity in Hell. Damn, the bible really IS profanity deleted.
                Not if you are not a True-Christian(tm).

In this case, you would be as Er, and Lord would put you to death, HIMSELF!

1 Chronicles
                2:3 The sons of Judah; Er, and Onan, and Shelah: which three were born unto him of the daughter of Shua the Canaanitess. And Er, the firstborn of Judah, was evil in the sight of the LORD; and he slew him.

sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

• Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap

You will all die in a fiery pit of molten lava for your hatred for your fellow man!! God LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN, NO MATER WHAT THEY DO. The book you read and devote your lives to was written by man and therefor is NOT the word of GOD.
                  He IS watching and reading the things you say on these forums and will punish those who spew such hatred for fellow men for WHATEVER REASON.
                  Do you really think God would punish a young woman for being raped? If you have that amount of hatred in your heart that you say yes, then you are EVIL. But God will forgive you and love you, FOR HE LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN, no matter what they do.
                  You are worshiping a false god, created by man to control the masses and to gain wealth and power over his fellow man.
                  A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. Proverbs 18:6

Comment

Originally posted by sonofham View Post
                    You will all die in a fiery pit of molten lava for your hatred for your fellow man!! God LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN, NO MATER WHAT THEY DO. The book you read and devote your lives to was written by man and therefor is NOT the word of GOD.
                    He IS watching and reading the things you say on these forums and will punish those who spew such hatred for fellow men for WHATEVER REASON.
                    Do you really think God would punish a young woman for being raped? If you have that amount of hatred in your heart that you say yes, then you are EVIL. But God will forgive you and love you, FOR HE LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN, no matter what they do.
                    You are worshiping a false god, created by man to control the masses and to gain wealth and power over his fellow man.
                    Really?

Exactly where does it say any of that in the Bible?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonofham View Post
                      You will all die in a fiery pit of molten lava for your hatred for your fellow man!! God LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN, NO MATER WHAT THEY DO...
                      Contradict yourself much?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        Contradict yourself much?
                        They always do when they start ranting, unlike the word of the Lord which is utterly perfect, inerrant and consistent.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                          But the rapist obviously values your daughter. It is a win/win situation. You get rid of a filthy harlot, and the rapist obtains a wife.
                          indeed..it is a great outcome

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                            Anyway, he hypothetically answered you back a ways. You rape our daughter, you don't live to see the next day.
                            Seriously?

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
                            29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

And you call yourself BelieverInGod.. oh please. Kill the rapist of your daughter -> Burn in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by askeras View Post
                              Seriously?
                              Seriously!

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
                              Isaiah 54:10

Our LORD is a faithful and kind and merciful Lord!

Praise God!
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

true
                                Ths space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Working...
                                X