X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugene, Oregon Hates God And America!

THIS has gone too far!

I've always known that Oregon was the Mexico of Washington State, and that is is crammed with queers, hippies and drug dealing atheists, but until now I was unaware that the center of this evil is located in a town called Eugene.

The town of Eugene, Oregon has to be satan's favorite city. It is the birthplace of openly communistic perverts like Ken Keasy and satanic musicians like Jerry Garcia. They throw a wild orgy in the woods every Summer, and they are famous for producing "red diaper babies" and being atheistic.

Well now they've taken one extra step in offending Jesus. The central committee of the People's Republic of Eugene has actually voted to PROHIBIT the Pledge of Allegiance at all public gatherings! Communists actually run the place!

Banning the Pledge of Allegiance

The City Council of Eugene, Ore., has banned the Pledge, comparing it to the Communist Manifesto.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all."

It’s such a part of our social fabric that by the time someone - anyone – has recited the words, “I pledge allegiance…” everyone around them has already joined in. Children in Johns Creek schools, as in other towns, recite it every morning at the start of the school day. Your Johns Creek City Council opens each meeting with it, as do other city councils across the country.

With the exception of the Eugene, Ore., City Council.

That's right. Over the past several days the Eugene City Council has come under fire for banning the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance whenever the city council meets. One council member in Eugene went so far as to say that having each meeting start with people reciting the “Pledge” was the same as making people recite the Communist Manifesto.

Of course, I expect such a thing from a council member in Eugene, Ore. – a town known by many as Berkley North, a reference to Berkley, Calif., which is one of the most liberal cities in America and the home of the University of California, Berkley.

No doubt the people of Eugene certainly have every right to decide if they want to recite the Pledge before each council meeting. But that’s just it – the council didn’t ask the people of Eugene. It just let a member make the motion, waited for another member to second the motion, put it to a vote of the council – and did away with allowing the recitation of the Pledge - except on or near patriotic holidays such as the Fourth of July. And that part of the resolution was even a major compromise on the part of those council members who never want the Pledge recited at council meetings.

When the people of Eugene heard of the plan to ban the Pledge they filled the council chambers at the next meeting. But, for the most part, their wishes went unheeded. The mayor and council decided that standing up, facing the flag and reciting the Pledge was just too American – in keeping with the teachings of their liberal leader, Barack Obama, who feels it is best to use taxpayer dollars to travel the planet apologizing for America being America.

Just remember, 235 years ago this weekend, about 50 men gathered in the Philadelphia heat. And with a war moving ever closer to them, they decided to tell a tyrant king that it was time for the colonies to be free and independent states.

They did that with the Declaration of Independence, which, by the way, ends with its own pledge, stating, “And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.”

These men made a pledge. I don’t see why we can’t do the same thing – and that includes the elected officials of the City of Eugene, Ore.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Eugene, Oregon Hates God And America!

It's a good thing you've never actually been to Eugene, Pastor Zeke, or it'd be like Jesus throwing out the money-changers. It's much worse than what was portrayed.

"Animal House" was filmed at the University of Oregon campus located in Eugene, and it's more of a documentary than fiction.

The town is wall-to-wall with angry bearded nihilists in Che shirts madly running people down with their bicycles. You can't get a decent piece of meat in a restaurant unless you count 'tofurkey' and there's tofu in every single food item. You need a note from a psychiatrist to purchase hamburger, and you get the stink-eye if you eat it in public.

There is one "church" in town, a Unitarian chapel which is often protested as being 'fascist'. There are no Republican office-holders or an active Republican party, and Democrats are lambasted as right-wing tools of the one-world-government oppressor.

Illegal messicans are given in-state tuition at local colleges. A lot of folk want to grant reparations to illegals for the inconvenience they've 'suffered'.

If you think I'm joking, visit the place. Just leave your gun at home or you will be bodily manhandled and run out of town. But bring all the pot you want, as it is the city's official flower and grown at all municipal parks.

All the women above age 13 are harlots, and being a virgin at 16 is a misdemeanor.

And yes, the town holds a satanic festival in the woods each year called the Oregon Country Fair. It attracts aging hippies from all over the world who look like obese bridge trolls wearing Captain Kangaroo striped overalls and no shirt. They sleep in trees, use drugs, defecate where they stand, use the word 'groovy' and listen to bands out of the nursing home like Uriah Heep.

I'm praying Jesus nukes the place.
    Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is UNCLEAN: the priest shall pronounce him utterly UNCLEAN; his plague is in his head.

2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

King James Bible v1611

Good Enough For JESUS....Good Enough For Me !!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by landoverlover View Post
      It's a good thing you've never actually been to Eugene, Pastor Zeke, or it'd be like Jesus throwing out the money-changers. It's much worse than what was portrayed.

"Animal House" was filmed at the University of Oregon campus located in Eugene, and it's more of a documentary than fiction.

The town is wall-to-wall with angry bearded nihilists in Che shirts madly running people down with their bicycles. You can't get a decent piece of meat in a restaurant unless you count 'tofurkey' and there's tofu in every single food item. You need a note from a psychiatrist to purchase hamburger, and you get the stink-eye if you eat it in public.

There is one "church" in town, a Unitarian chapel which is often protested as being 'fascist'. There are no Republican office-holders or an active Republican party, and Democrats are lambasted as right-wing tools of the one-world-government oppressor.

Illegal messicans are given in-state tuition at local colleges. A lot of folk want to grant reparations to illegals for the inconvenience they've 'suffered'.

If you think I'm joking, visit the place. Just leave your gun at home or you will be bodily manhandled and run out of town. But bring all the pot you want, as it is the city's official flower and grown at all municipal parks.

All the women above age 13 are harlots, and being a virgin at 16 is a misdemeanor.

And yes, the town holds a satanic festival in the woods each year called the Oregon Country Fair. It attracts aging hippies from all over the world who look like obese bridge trolls wearing Captain Kangaroo striped overalls and no shirt. They sleep in trees, use drugs, defecate where they stand, use the word 'groovy' and listen to bands out of the nursing home like Uriah Heep.

I'm praying Jesus nukes the place.
      Having once lived in Oregon, I can attest to this statement.

Also, if one should attempt to open a business in Oregon, be prepared to pay high taxes, and then triple them if you are funded by any type of holding company. Heaven forbid somebody should make a profit.

Can I also say, Kudos to you for being able to reference Uriah's Heep? I am no fan, but my father once shared their music with me, and I have never heard of them since. It is like a knockoff soundtrack to a 1960's rendition of The Lord of The Rings.
      The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
      Give her a shovel.
      Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
      19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Originally posted by wait_what View Post
        Having once lived in Oregon, I can attest to this statement.

Also, if one should attempt to open a business in Oregon, be prepared to pay high taxes, and then triple them if you are funded by any type of holding company. Heaven forbid somebody should make a profit.

Can I also say, Kudos to you for being able to reference Uriah's Heep? I am no fan, but my father once shared their music with me, and I have never heard of them since. It is like a knockoff soundtrack to a 1960's rendition of The Lord of The Rings.
        Well thank you, son. I confess to being a filthy hippie and visiting Eugene often during the Uriah Heep era while attending college down the road a piece. The place has not changed in 38 years, but I have. Thankfully I let the Lord reclaim my soul, then bought a bar of soap.
        Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is UNCLEAN: the priest shall pronounce him utterly UNCLEAN; his plague is in his head.

2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

King James Bible v1611

sigpic

Comment

Pictures from the Oregon Country Fair - the city of Eugene calls this FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT. A bunch of pagans whacked out on dope and satan! Note the demonic costumes.
          Attached Files

King James Bible v1611

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by landoverlover View Post
            Pictures from the Oregon Country Fair - the city of Eugene calls this FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT. A bunch of pagans whacked out on dope and satan! Note the demonic costumes.
            Those are false demon gods they're worshiping. They're all going to hell for that, just like the mudslimes!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Now I'm on a roll against this wicked town of Eugene in my home state. Private (and privately funded) behavior is bad enough (God sees it ALL) but when taxpayer money is involved it is a sinful disgrace. The University of Oregon overtly supports fagadocious displays of gayness by its football uniforms. We expect some pimping-out of clothing, given 98% of players are negroes, but what self-respecting MAN of any color would don this gay apparel?

Sports Illustrated called this the #1 ugliest uniform in the USA. They said "ugly" because it is politically incorrect to say "faggot."

Plus their mascot is a DUCK. What could be more queer? Seriously, the team would seem more of an actual threat if they called themselves the University of Oregon Head Lice.
              Attached Files

King James Bible v1611

sigpic

Comment

Does this look like a woman to you?

Bikini Clad Sodomist Takes Issue with Wal-Mart

EUGENE, Ore. - Sandy McMillin and her sister Karla Vogt went to Walmart on Sunday to buy sour cream, chips and coffee creamer.

The temperature that day hit 90 degrees, so McMillin threw on a turquoise bikini and a pair of shorts.

She said five minutes into her shopping trip while in the clothing aisle, a store employee told her to put on a shirt or leave, saying the swimsuit violated health codes.

"I was horrified," McMillin told KVAL News. "I am embarrassed."...

It used to be a journalist was allowed to tell the whole objective truth and say, "This man is a Godmocking fruitcake who dresses like a woman," but in today's PC liberal utopia, I'm sure "Ms." McMillin has all kinds of legal documents stating that "she" is a woman, and would likely sue the paper for defamation if it stated otherwise.

It's a shame these phony baloney newspapers listen to the social mores of our time and secular courts when they should be obeying a higher law:

Deuteronomy 22:5

5The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

I do commend Wal-Mart for doing the right thing, though. If they'd allowed that sicko to wander their aisles a moment longer, I fear they would have found him squirting his man goo all over one of their $4.99 1611 King James Bibles. People like that love to offend God.
                WARNING:
                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Re: Does this look like a woman to you?

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                  Why is this man wearing a bra? Indeed, man-boobs are disgusting but that’s not a valid excuse for violating the God’s commended dress code (Deuteronomy 22:5).
                  Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

If it's a woman it's a godmocking dyke so either way it's one for Satan to sort out unless some serious repenting is done before God has had enough and kills it.
                    Posted via Mobile Device
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

That bikini top may be violating health codes but "she" is violating something much more important- God's codes. Revealing/un-feminine clothing, tattoos and no hair! She is just a walking bilboard for God mocking .

Comment

Are you sure that isn't Rosie O'Donnell without her wig and make up?

Comment

This town is chock full of perverts and atheists. I'd sooner live in Mexico City!
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Well, like all American cities, Eugene has been cursed with gaggles of filthy, smelly, lazy hippies camping out in the mud, harassing innocent Normal people, and demanding special privileges. They want America (God's favorite country) to turn communist immediately. The big difference between Eugene and the rest of America is that the godless city council GAVE THEM PERMISSION to break the law!

Just look at the perversion rampant in this hellhole!

At least there are a few citizens in Eugene who want to uphold God's Laws.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Is Oregon even more unGodly than Utah?

Comment

Working...
                              X