This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians

In my research I have seen many versions of this quaint little poem. The only common thread is the fixation with death. You should not fear it as long as you pass along your DNA to the next generation, although in your case that may be a challenge.

Originally posted by Father Mihalick the Papist Polack View Post
    I believe in God,the Father almighty,Creator of heaven and earth,and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,born of the Virgin Mary,suffered under Pontius Pilate,was crucified, died and was buried;he descended into hell;on the third day he rose again from the dead;he ascended into heaven,and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;from there he will come to judge the living and the dead.I believe in the Holy Spirit,the holy catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body,and life everlasting. Amen.
    sigpic
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

Comment

Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
      In my research I have seen many versions of this quaint little poem. The only common thread is the fixation with death. You should not fear it as long as you pass along your DNA [seed] to the next generation, although in your case that may be a challenge.
      Catholic priests have their ways... well the ones who like diddling little girls do, anyway.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
        Catholic priests have their ways... well the ones who like diddling little girls do, anyway.
        Quite possibly. However overwhelming evidence exists that it is not young females they prefer.
        sigpic
        “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

Comment

I believe in God,the Father almighty,Creator of heaven and earth,and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,born of the Virgin Mary,suffered under Pontius Pilate,was crucified, died and was buried;he descended into hell;on the third day he rose again from the dead;he ascended into heaven,and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;from there he will come to judge the living and the dead.I believe in the Holy Spirit,the holy catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body,and life everlasting. Amen.
          Would you like to back any of that up with Scripture? No, of course you wouldn't.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Jesus is reserving a special place in hell for you, papist.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Dear Pastor Ezekiel,

Because of this kind of topics I came to this forum. And I must say I do not regret it even for a second. I was so deeply touched by what you wrote about May-hailers, that I printed it out and gave it to all of my neighbors as flyers.
              God bless you!

Comment

Originally posted by AbdulALMohamed View Post
                Dear Pastor Ezekiel,

Because of this kind of topics I came to this forum. And I must say I do not regret it even for a second. I was so deeply touched by what you wrote about May-hailers, that I printed it out and gave it to all of my neighbors as flyers.
                God bless you!
                Hey towelhead: Why do you get it right on papists and joos, but get it so very wrong on Jesus!?

Better answer THESE questions, if you can.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

So we are to believe there is a shuttle going into and out of Hell? In your estimation is Hell more like Desert Sands?
                  YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Ah you guys are so ***filth edited***! And btw all of you Baptists can***filth edited***! But yes it is true that all catholics like to touch little boys...You guys should try it!
                    Last edited by Marshall; 11-12-2011, 02:18 PM. Reason: Papist offers of sexual favors and pedophilia is not proper church forum material.
                    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Why you little MAGGOT! We are a CHRISTian church forum and your disgusting Papist offers of sinful mouth sex and anal pedophilia are extremely unwelcome here! You are a filthy sinning false god worshiping IDOLATER and will burn in Hell for eternity just as sure as Im not! Take your sexual deviancy and leave this forum forever. You make Jesus sick.
                      God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by CatholicMan52 View Post
                        Ah you guys are so ***filth edited***! And btw all of you Baptists can***filth edited***! But yes it is true that all catholics like to touch little boys...You guys should try it!
                        You're a sick b@stard! I'll pray for you!

Comment

Originally posted by CatholicMan52 View Post
                          Typical papist. Hateful and perverted to the core. Satan himself must have sent this one to taunt and persecute us.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Over View Post
                            You're a sick b@stard! I'll pray for you!
                            Someone needs to. I have to pray for people who will actually benefit from my effort so it wont be me.
                            God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

I thought the definition of a Christian was one who believed Christ to be their saviour. Quit hating on people & their beliefs. Take the log out of your own eye before you try taking the splinter out of theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatoneguy21 View Post
                                I thought the definition of a Christian was one who believed Christ to be their saviour. Quit hating on people & their beliefs. Take the log out of your own eye before you try taking the splinter out of theirs.
                                Well here we go again...

Here is the entire selection of verses in context:

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
                                For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. - Matthew 7:1-5

Take the time to read the above five verses and understand what JESUS CHRIST is saying.

I have underlined the particularly important parts of the passages.

Do you now see what JESUS is saying?

JESUS CHRIST warns us in Matthew 7:1-5 that we should not judge people for the same sins we might be committing.

The warning is against being a hypocrite, not against judging others.

If we are not guilty of the sins we are judging others for, we are free to chastise, exhort, preach and judge.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. - 1 Corinthians 2:15

sigpic
                                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Working...
                                X