X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WHY ARE ATHIESTS SO MISERABLE?

Originally posted by Stefan Pedersen View Post
    i, for one, haven't called anyone an ignorant.

You have, however, accused us of murder and hatred.

Why do you hate the truth so much? Does it scare you that we have God on our side? Is reality scary for you?

I pray for your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Fisher View Post
      You have, however, accused us of murder and hatred.

Why do you hate the truth so much? Does it scare you that we have God on our side? Is reality scary for you?

I pray for your soul.
      and you have admitted to those things. i am not afraid of reality, nor of the truth, but i have been presented neither here.

and i am convinced that my soul that doesn't exist appreciate your thoughts.
      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

and i am convinced that my soul that doesn't exist
        It would explain a lot if you turned out to be one of the soul-deficient retarded.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
          It would explain a lot if you turned out to be one of the soul-deficient retarded.
          i would argue that i were one of the few who did not accept the delusion that something mystical existed inside me, yet outside the laws of physics.

Comment

and you have admitted to those things.

No, I have admitted that the group we belong to does those things. I did not say: Hello, my name is Isaac - I kill doctors and beat up homersexuals!

Did I?

and i am convinced that my soul that doesn't exist appreciate your thoughts.
            I guess I will have to pray harder.

Comment

No, I have admitted that the group we belong to does those things. I did not say: Hello, my name is Isaac - I kill doctors and beat up homersexuals!

Did I?

I guess I will have to pray harder.
              once again, let me elaborate, i am considering you as a group, something i am certain you were aware of.

and my soul that doesn't exist still appreciate the effort

Comment

once again, let me elaborate, i am considering you as a group, something i am certain you were aware of.
                And I consider you as a group also. I consider atheists, gays, girly men, sluts, Muslims, Satanists and evolutionists to be all of the same group.

They are all antitheist. They are all against God.

Since all of you will end up in the same place I might as well consider you one and the same. It's nothing personal.

Also, thank you for accepting my firend request.

Comment

And I consider you as a group also. I consider atheists, gays, girly men, sluts, Muslims, Satanists and evolutionists to be all of the same group.

They are all antitheist. They are all against God.

Since all of you will end up in the same place I might as well consider you one and the same. It's nothing personal.

Also, thank you for accepting my firend request.
                  i will consider that as a compliment, for i am an antitheist, and were your'e definition true, our numbers would be far larger than i expected.

as you might have imagined, by now iv'e received some complaints, this i do not understand. i am here to create a mutually beneficial debate, but if your goal is to silence me, i am afraid no one will come out on top.

Comment

i will consider that as a compliment, for i am an antitheist, and were your'e definition true, our numbers would be far larger than i expected.
                    Well, anyone that isn't a True Christian is an antitheist. Simple, really.

as you might have imagined, by now iv'e received some complaints, this i do not understand. i am here to create a mutually beneficial debate, but if your goal is to silence me, i am afraid no one will come out on top.
                    This isn't a debate forum. This is a private site that is kindly run by some very talented and Godly people from Landover - they had and have absolutely no obligation to be kind or nice to anyone. This site is for praising Jesus and that only.

It's a shame you came here with higher hopes but you should of read the terms and conditions.

Comment

Well, anyone that isn't a True Christian is an antitheist. Simple, really.

This isn't a debate forum. This is a private site that is kindly run by some very talented and Godly people from Landover - they had and have absolutely no obligation to be kind or nice to anyone. This site is for praising Jesus and that only.

It's a shame you came here with higher hopes but you should of read the terms and conditions.
                      clearly you don't think so, your forum launches an attack on my country, not only uncalled for, but with false information.
                      then you ask a question, concerning me. i feel obliged to answer.

your response is chicane and treats of fire and damnation. i really think christians ought to be more christlike.

Comment

[QUOTE=Stefan Pedersen;818543]clearly you don't think so, your forum launches an attack on my country, not only uncalled for, but with false information.[/QUOTE

Did we attack you? No. We didn't. We called your country out on its disgusting and antiChristian message. We didn't hit, kick or bite you and if you are as petty and childish as to go into a strop over such a thing then you are hardly an adult.

your response is chicane and treats of fire and damnation. i really think christians ought to be more christlike
                        Fire and damnation are NOT a treat. They are a real threat and you a close to unsavable from its depth.

Why have you become so aggressive?

Comment

It's rare that someone retarded is aware that he is retarded. Perhaps God has smitten him with the delusion that he is retarded but really he is just not very bright.
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          Sex and debauchery in public schools
                          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

clearly you don't think so, your forum launches an attack on my country, not only uncalled for, but with false information.
                            May I ask, how did we attack your country? Did we intrude your favorite forums and started to attack you? Did we go there and accused you to be liar? Did we spam your forum with hatred?

I don't think so. We are not immoral atheist who hate Jesus. It is you who come to OUR private forum and attacked us! And you attack us, because you are angry. And you are angry because we tell the truth that hurts you. Why would you otherwise come to here to harass us? I someone would tell lies about LBC, why would I attack them? If I know they are lying, why would I care?

Only way you can find peace is to repent and follow KJV1611 bible to the letter

Then you can become True Christian™ and be perfect.

YiC, M
                            Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Going to skip a little back in the thread to the subject about unicorns, just for throwing in my thoughts;

If you scour the surface and insides of the Earth, and you find no unicorns; this means that no unicorns exist on Earth. The chance of it existing elsewhere is possible, however. Possible, but very small.
                              The chance of it existing on another planet in our solar system is there as well, but the chance is near to none at all, as the living conditions are really really bad. It could have developed counter-measures for the environment and so on, but the chance is still small that it wouldn't have died out as soon as the first prototype - probably a bacteria - was shaped.
                              Seeing as astronomers have found several planets with inhabitable conditions, there could as well exist unicorns there, as there in theory are billions of undiscovered planets of the like.

The chance that what the Bible tells is true? Possible.
                              On our planet? Not a chance.

Comment

no, in fact that only proves that you could not find evidence to the contrary. You cannot prove a negative, therefore you cannot prove that unicorns doesn't exist, and you cannot prove that god doesn't exist. instead, you should aim to prove that god exist, or that unicorns exist.
                                If I make the claim that there is a unicorn in a particular refrigerator box labeled "A", and you look inside the refrigerator box and find no evidence of a unicorn being inside the box, is that evidence that there is no unicorn in the box? Or is it evidence of nothing?

Comment

Working...
                                X