X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    I looked at the first page...

Good grief, you Jesus-haters will do anything, ANYTHING, to justify your bestial relations with chimpanzees!!!

YiC,

Zech
    And you do anything, ANYTHING, to believe blindly in everything they put in front of you. Think for yourself for a moment, man, just for once in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by portuguesegirl View Post
      How miserable sad person are you??? 2.000 for how much time, where? We have several amazing hotels and when booking, they all have descriptions about what they have or what they don´t have!!!

For sure you have a lot of ships and rented 3 or 4 rooms and were expecting to pay 50€ because you were in a 3rd world country??? How ignorante are you? Do you know history? Did you at least study? Yes, we have a bad economy but at this point all the european countries have and several from the entire world!!! Don´t you see the news??? Do you have at least a tv at home?

There is stupid people all around but you cross all the lines You sad, sick person!!!
      That hotel must've been in the bible, so they don't bother searching for better and cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
        Ever heard of Occam's Razor? You over complicate things because you hate Christians.

If that is not prejudice I don't know what is: do you hate black people or the retarded, too?

People like you make me sick to my stomach, you should be ashamed of yourself you mean spirited hater

All the best.
        Yes, the world is flat, just to simplify things.
        And I don't hate anyone, but you seem to. Besides, you seem to love hating people that believe in what you don't believe.

Comment

Originally posted by badarro View Post
          Yes, the world is flat, just to simplify things.
          And I don't hate anyone, but you seem to. Besides, you seem to love hating people that believe in what you don't believe.
          I hate people who believe it's okay to have sex with children. Paedos and I are diametrically opposed in our beliefs. Your saying I should not hate them?

What about people who believe they should crash planes into building. Am I allowed to hate them in you liberal fascist wonderland?

Get out of town, sister We need to have standards and that is exactly what the Bible gives us. Coincidence? Or God's love throwing us a rope to Save us from Hell.

YIC
          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Rusty, I was enjoying your post, but you lost me here:

You really don't know Portugal. It's not a third world country like you all seem, it's not Spain, we don't speak Spanish.
            It's true the country is having a bad time and is filled with corruption, but I can easily say the same of United States.
            And Portugal was the country that discover most of the other continents. We even split the world in two (yes, the land you're in right now, once belonged to Portugal) with Spain with something called Tordesilhas Treaty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas). Maybe you didn't know that, not you do, go tell your friends, please.

Thank you.
            Hello Badarro. I was not trying to be mean when I asked if you could get Post-It notes in Portugal I was trying to be nice. I am sorry that I made you sad I did not want to do that.

I have been to many countries even Portugal and I know that there are things you can not get in other countries that you can get in the USA for instance Hungry Man TV dinners in a freezer section and nightcrawlers from a vending machine.

Nightcrawlers are worms. If you can get them in Portugal I am happy for you because I like to fish. Several of the Disciples of Christ were fisherman and they fished the Sea of Galilee. Jesus walked on the water there.

Thank you.

Rusty
            Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

• Re: AMERICAN "people", lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

“I'm just a regular 16 year old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls.”
              Justin Bieber
              100% queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                I hate people who believe it's okay to have sex with children. Paedos and I are diametrically opposed in our beliefs. Your saying I should not hate them?

What about people who believe they should crash planes into building. Am I allowed to hate them in you liberal fascist wonderland?

Get out of town, sister We need to have standards and that is exactly what the Bible gives us. Coincidence? Or God's love throwing us a rope to Save us from Hell.

YIC
                Please, don't distort, I wasn't talking about criminals. We were talking about groups of people (race, religion, etc).
                A black man isn't a criminal for being a black man. A pedophile is a criminal for being a pedophile because there is a victim; a terrorist is a criminal, a thief is a criminal, a murderer is a criminal, an inquisitor was a criminal, and so on.

I disagree with you, we don't need a bible to have standards, just common sense. Basically, don't do anything to hurt others, both physically or psychologically, and you're fine.
                Your freedom ends when another person's freedom begin.
                Is it really necessary a bible to know this?

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Holbeck View Post
                  Hello Badarro. I was not trying to be mean when I asked if you could get Post-It notes in Portugal I was trying to be nice. I am sorry that I made you sad I did not want to do that.

I have been to many countries even Portugal and I know that there are things you can not get in other countries that you can get in the USA for instance Hungry Man TV dinners in a freezer section and nightcrawlers from a vending machine.

Nightcrawlers are worms. If you can get them in Portugal I am happy for you because I like to fish. Several of the Disciples of Christ were fisherman and they fished the Sea of Galilee. Jesus walked on the water there.

Thank you.

Rusty
                  Hello, Rusty, okay, I misunderstand you, I'm sorry.
                  Sure, you can get nightcrawlers here, but not on vending machines, only on fishing shops.

Comment

• Re: AMERICAN people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                    Yes, you. Pay attention.
                    -----You don't get it...as always...

What's a pretty close massacre and what it has to do with just talkin money?
                    -----that's your problem you only see money...

It's still you, for not knowing God.
                    -----you know him? i last week i had created an imaginary friend...you want to met him?...

That is only your opinion that is based on nothing. What does an opinion of some unsaved trash matter? Nothing. Only opinion of God matters.
                    Come on dummy, start making some sense already.
                    -----and your opinion is based on what?...oh i know...the bible...what a great story...love it...
                    -----make sense already? ohh thank your god...i didn't do nothing...it is on the bible...

Of course you will remember me. I might as well be the most important person you will ever meet, because I can make you see the truth™ about love of Jesus
                    ----ohh you are god? you are very important lord...or...it was...god created the universe in 6 days and on the seventh he did not rest...he created you...ya ya that's it...

We can afford proper guns, but thanks for asking.
                    -----Ohh i think i said that to...like up there...you must pay attention...

I have to admit it's always amusing to see you heathens fighting among yourselves.
                    -----yes because you are god on earth you don't get heathens...what kind of drug is that?...oh i know the bible...

That's what I've been saying all the time. You are worthless heathens. Only way for you to be saved is to make things right with Jesus. Accept His loved in your black heathen heart and be saved. If you do not accept His love, He will throw you to hell for eternal torment. Just like everyone else who does not accept His love in their hearts.

-----Saved from what?...ohh eternal torment...you may not realize that...but torment is your life...thanks...i will say no more...
                    100% queer.

Comment

Your freedom ends when another person's freedom begin.
                      Is it really necessary a bible to know this?
                      I don't recognize this in any of the ten commandments.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                        I don't recognize this in any of the ten commandments.
                        Yes, it's not a commandment, I was talking about common sense.

Comment

Yes, it's not a commandment, I was talking about common sense.
                          All the "common sense" you'll ever need is contained in God's Holy Bible, young lady.

Usually I would recommend to start reading at Genesis, but in your case I would urge you to read the book of Proverbs.

I am sincerely praying for you right now.

YBIC

Comment

• Re: AMERICAN people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by Face-The-Truth View Post
                            -----You don't get it...as always...
                            Sorry. Still you.

-----that's your problem you only see money...
                            It was you that started to talk about money with pretty close massacre. Do you even understand yourself what you write?

i last week i had created an imaginary friend...you want to met him?...
                            I am terribly sorry, but I do not share your mental illness, so I would not see these friends of yours. I am sure that they are very real for you, however. Have you ever heard of the book HELPING THE RETARDED TO KNOW GOD? Since you clearly are a spastic too, it might help you.

ohh thank your god...i didn't do nothing...
                            I am sorry friend, but you are again confused. I am not God.

ohh you are god? you are very important lord..
                            Oh dear, you are very confused and simple even for a retard. As I said before, no, I am not God.

...i will say no more...
                            Good good, you are starting to learn. It's good that you realise you should not say anything when you have nothing to say. Now that you understand how little you know, you should pick up the KJV bible and start reading it. It just might not be too late for you.

Comment

I've been in Portugal already, definetely you don't know what you talking about.
                              You are definetely most ignorant and stupid bunch of Americans i've ever seen.
                              Well thats a lie, because all of them are worthless who cares about America?
                              Americans problem is that they think they are the best over the planet and they can judge everything as shit.
                              That kind of behaviour contribued for the disaster on the 11 September which I think all of the world showed some compassion with the Americans.
                              Starting wars because of government interests, money and petroil.
                              Your coin isn't worth a shit m8's if you notice this.. almost everyone on the world hate you Americans because of that selfish and inhuman behaviours.
                              Portugal is an excellent country, I have big friends there myself and spent big times.
                              Spain ? Not bad but people are unfriendly and a bunch of jerks with loads of gay's walking on the street lol shame

only god can judge me and if you search on the internet if people like Portugal you will find 2318371273821 positive answers.

Comment

You need to check that potty tongue at the door, young lady. We don't tolerate foul language here at LBC.

Why do you hate Jesus so much that you deny His righteous judgement on Portugal?

YBIC

Comment

Working...
                                X