Clear All

• More Proof of God

Click image for larger version

Name:	Floating.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1930119
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Re: More Proof of God

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    [ATTACH]31463[/ATTACH]
    Are those underwater mice? (arrowed)
    Attached Files

Comment

Pastor Bathfire--You have dealt atheists a blow they will never recover from. The Bible told us from day one there is an invisible being that hovers above earth, there it is.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        Pastor Bathfire--You have dealt atheists a blow they will never recover from. The Bible told us from day one there is an invisible being that hovers above earth, there it is.
        Oh, apologies! It must be above The Firmament. The mice are probably cities.

Comment

The miracle of Jesus walking across the Sea of Galilee to catch up with his bros leads to larger question. Why did Jesus flaunt his religious credentials by using miracles? He could have quietly manifested another boat, or pretended to swim the last bit, to stay on the downlow, but instead what he did was showboat for all to see the goods.

The reason miracles were performed was as testimony to the identity of Jesus which created belief in Him. These signs convinced many that He was the Messiah. To those saying there's no proof or that you don't need proof to have faith, I say wrong. There is proof and the facts support a miraculous deity, unafraid of whipping out His talent in public and doing tricks.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
            There is proof and the facts support a miraculous deity, unafraid of whipping out His talent in public and doing tricks.
            One can see in the communication techniques used by Jesus He was anticipating our current times. Richard Dawkins is helpless when faced with testimony of people who saw these miracles with their own eyes. Jesus made certain his miracles were recorded for all people during all times.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
              The reason miracles were performed was as testimony to the identity of Jesus which created belief in Him.
              If there were no signs and miracles, how would we know what Jesus meant when Jesus said that Christians who believed Him would be able to do the same things? John 14:12

“What things?” the early Christians would have asked. Jesus did not reply that not only these things they never saw Him do would be possible but also these other things He never did either. Well, He did say other things He'd not demonstrated would be possible too so it's the same thing really. To do greater things than the things I did earlier still requires the things He did earlier to have been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                One can see in the communication techniques used by Jesus He was anticipating our current times. Richard Dawkins is helpless when faced with testimony of people who saw these miracles with their own eyes. Jesus made certain his miracles were recorded for all people during all times.
                Well, like all atheists, Richard Dawkins is a fool (Psalms 14:1) with a pitifully low IQ. He probably isn't able to tie his own shoes. Short bus-riding speds like him can't fathom the majesty of God's Creation. Occam's Razor tells us that the simplest explanation (God did it) is usually the correct one. Atheism requires inventing all kinds of convoluted and complicated explanations for things we Christians can explain with a verse or two. It's sad, really. I don't hate them, but God does and He'll have His revenge.
                I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
                X