X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deism

Hello, my name is Andy and I was just wanting a few opinions.
    I was wondering what do you all think of Deism?

Thanks
    - Andy

Re: Deism

Originally posted by Deist dude View Post

Thanks
    - Andy
    What do you think about making God angry by following cults.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Thanks
      - Andy
      That's not an introduction. Don't be rude. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus. Let us welcome you, True Christian(tm) style.

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Thanks
        - Andy
        Hello Andrew,

I think what God does; an excuse for homosexual heresy that denies God as the creator. His Word is clear.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Genesis 1:1 - KJV
        In Christ
        Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Thanks
          - Andy
          Deism = Satanism

If you are a deist you deny the Holy Bible. You deny all the miracles God created, and the lessons we are to learn from them. You are calling the Bible a pack of lies. Deism denies the ability to have a personal relationship with God, and to ask Him in prayer to save your baby or for a new shotgun.

Why would you want to go there?

And please don't repeat the damnable lie that our Founding Fathers were deists. They were God fearing Christian men, and secular creeps who rewrite history to say otherwise have forked tails.
          Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is UNCLEAN: the priest shall pronounce him utterly UNCLEAN; his plague is in his head.

2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

King James Bible v1611

Good Enough For JESUS....Good Enough For Me !!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deist dud View Post

Thanks
            - Andy
            Tell ya what, Andy.

There are plenty of God-mockers who join this forum who don't even know the correct definitions of "atheist" and "agnostic".

So, how about YOU tell us what YOU think Deism is?
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              Tell ya what, Andy.

There are plenty of God-mockers who join this forum who don't even know the correct definitions of "atheist" and "agnostic".

So, how about YOU tell us what YOU think Deism is?
              Kudos to you. I've been bummin' around on this site for a good hour or two, and you're one of the very very few people that I've seen post who didn't act like a complete tool in response to a simple question. I applaud you sir.
              I currently have nothing that I can think of to put as a signature, so I leave you with this. This is nothing but a small bit of writing, that I typed to waste the time of all who decide to actually read this, until such a time that I find something I truly wish to put here.

Comment

Deism's a bit like decaffeinated coffee, non-alcoholic wine or an effeminate man (a homer.) It is for the weak, the flaccid, the tremulous, those suffering from demons of uncertainty, etc. It is for those who like the concept of God without the certainty of God.

Re:3:13: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
                Re:3:14: And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
                Re:3:15: I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

Re:3:16: So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Their fate for their lack of faith is laid down by The Almighty.
                2 Chron. 15:13: That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Thanks
                  - Andy
                  Deism, like Catholicism and Satanism, leads to a propensity for radical gay sex. It is simply unsafe. You need to have a relationship with God where He watches you constantly, in order to prevent yourself from engaging in fag coitus or blood orgies involving male idols and domesticated animals. Deism is not the answer!
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Working...
                  X