X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: other planets does not exist!

Originally posted by Dan U. Holier View Post
    “....the world was created from the excrement of ants.” [DAWKINS]
    It doesn't take atheists long to start talking about excrement does it Mr Holier. And look what happened to Johnathan Swift!

I am assured by our merchants, that a boy or a girl before twelve years old is no salable commodity; and even when they come to this age they will not yield above three pounds, or three pounds and half-a-crown at most on the exchange; which cannot turn to account either to the parents or kingdom, the charge of nutriment and rags having been at least four times that value.

I shall now therefore humbly propose my own thoughts, which I hope will not be liable to the least objection.

I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout.
    Having left America did this "acquaintance" become clamped in the vice of sexualised fæces, demonic possession and the trots?

Comment

Re: other planets do not exist!

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

Message is clear; there are no other planets.

Comment

Originally posted by NATURALwhite View Post
        Genesis 1:1

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

Message is clear; there are no other planets.
        2 Kings 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

Planet, however, means wanderer. It just refers to a star that wanders around the sky, which a few of them do. Scientists have stolen the word and turned it into meaning one of their fictions so it confuses people from time to time. So when God created the stars He obviously created the planets as well, it just wasn't relevant to mention it at that point in the Bible.

There's nothing gets past God!

A better way to make your point would have been "There are no other worlds." The Earth is NOT a planet. It does NOT wander and it is certainly NOT a glowing point of light in the Firmament.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Faroese View Post
          Scientists are talking about other planets like "Mars", "Jupiter", "Saturnus"(which sounds like Satan), "Venus" and so on, but does these planets really exist? I dont think so, cause if they were so big as the scientists describes them as, we would clearly see them in the sky! So i dont think they really exist, and frankly i dont care about it eighter. They arent even mentioned in The Bible, they are that unintresting, so why should we care? Also the scientists named these planets after pagan gods, which is just another proof that scientists are satanists and heathens. Those stupid scientists even claims that the sun is a million times bigger then the earth, then how come it isnt larger than a tennis ball when you look at it?
          Actually you can see them clearly, I think its in the spring when you can see mars and even as far as jupiter.

And no you're dead wrong, the planets were named after greek gods, not pagan.

Mars, the god of war.

Neptune, God of the sea

these are all greek gods.

you can easily see the planets, Galileo did it with a telescope in his day, you can easily do with with a pair of binoculars
          This space is reserved for posting KJV Scriptures ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by DerpHerpBurp View Post
            Actually you can see them clearly, I think its in the spring when you can see mars and even as far as jupiter.
            now that you've made your post you could try looking something up again?

That is not what the false science of astrology claims at all. Not even slightly. Try a Caltech search or alternatively NASA has a brainwashing site for 13-year-olds HERE

Here are some pagan gods
            1 - Mars [ROMAN]
            2 - Neptune [ROMAN]
            3 - [3 is quite a big number so I'll stop at 2]

Now back to your post:

Originally Posted while ing
            And no you're dead wrong, the planets were named after Greek gods, not pagan.

Mars, the god of war.

Neptune, god of the sea

these are all Greek gods.
            No they're not.

Comment

And no you're dead wrong, the planets were named after greek gods, not pagan.

Mars, the god of war.

Neptune, God of the sea

these are all greek gods.

you can easily see the planets, Galileo did it with a telescope in his day, you can easily do with with a pair of binoculars
              These false gods of yours will only ensure that you spend eternity in hell.

I urge you to repent now. God has forbidden us from worshiping any gods but Him. In fact, He has promised not to hurt us if we don't serve them.

Jeremiah 25:6
              And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                These false gods of yours will only ensure that you spend eternity in hell.

I urge you to repent now. God has forbidden us from worshiping any gods but Him. In fact, He has promised not to hurt us if we don't serve them.
                I never said those were my gods, stop putting words in my mouth

I said those are the Gods of the Greeks, not pagans, the planets were named after the greeks

how do you skew this so badly?

Here are some pagan gods
                1 - Mars [ROMAN]
                2 - Neptune [ROMAN]
                3 - [3 is quite a big number so I'll stop at 2]
                Those are not Roman gods, those are greeks, and greeks are not pagans, and neither are romans.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scriptures ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Those are not Roman gods, those are greeks, and greeks are not pagans, and neither are romans.
                  Do you know what a hyperlink is?

I posted one.

It looked like this:

Here are some pagan gods

put the cursor over the blue words and you may read:

A SMALL DICTIONARY OF
                  PAGAN GODS & GODDESSES

GREEK
                  ADONIS
                  APHRODITE
                  APOLLO
                  ARES [Mars is a ROMAN god]
                  ARTEMIS
                  ASCLEPIUS
                  ATHENE
                  CHARON
                  CRONUS
                  DEMETER
                  DIONYSIUS
                  ERIS
                  GAIA
                  HADES .
                  HEBE
                  HECATE
                  HELIOS
                  HEPHAESTUS
                  HERA
                  HERMES
                  HYPNOS
                  IRIS
                  MOROS
                  MORPHEUS
                  NEMESIS
                  NIKE
                  OCEANUS
                  PAN
                  PERSEPHONE
                  POSEIDON [Neptune is a ROMAN god]
                  THANATOS
                  URANUS
                  ZEUS

That is probably meaningless to you, so I checked out what THE PAGANS THEMSELVES have to say:

WARNING — LINKS TO A NEO-PAGAN FORUM

MamaCreepy.com
                  Wishing You a Wonderful Holiday
                  PaganSpace.net

My Groups
                  the Greek and Roman Pantheon
                  For anyone who worships under the names of Hera, Zeus, Hades, Hestia, Vesta, Pluto, Jupiter... and isn't afraid to show it!

Members: 80

Comment

The problem for these science geeks when they come and try to bash scripture is that there are so many different possible interpretations for their horribly scattered reference materials. They are struggling to understand God by measuring Him, which is never going to work.
                    Job 26:14 Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?

Small wonder then that they shoot off at the mouth trying to sound knowledgeable and trip themselves up constantly.

You won't catch Christians getting confused over what things in the Bible mean or contradicting each other.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                      You won't catch Christians getting confused over what things in the Bible mean or contradicting each other.
                      That is so true. God tells us that it is impossible for The Bible to contradict itself, because it is The Word Of God.

Proverbs 30:5
                      Psalm 12:6-7
                      II Timothy 3:16

I PETER 2
                      Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
                      2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
                      3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

Glory !

Comment

fuckwow, I was hoping you guys are just trolling, cause otherwise this is asininity of the highest degree.

Comment

Originally posted by VanderRaptor View Post
                          pifflewow, I was hoping you guys are just trolling, cause otherwise this is asininity of the highest degree.
                          Hello there friend, do you know Jesus? How did you come to meet Jesus? Go to the Introduction Forum and tell us about yourself, your church, and how you met Jesus.

Matthew
                          12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Amen
                          sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                          Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                          Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                          Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                          Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                          Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Nevermind that, I've only been given insight to this wonderfully preposterous topic and just craved to find out how reason can simply stop working altogether.

Phil 92:2 I've been talking to jesus all my life, Oh yes he knows me, And he knows I'm right, And he's been telling me, Everything is alright

Comment

Originally posted by VanderRaptor View Post
                              Nevermind that, I've only been given insight to this wonderfully preposterous topic and just craved to find out how reason can simply stop working altogether.

Phil 92:2 I've been talking to jesus all my life, Oh yes he knows me, And he knows I'm right, And he's been telling me, Everything is alright
                              Quoting balding pop singers is neither funny nor going to get you into Heaven, friend.

Why do you want to make baby Jesus vomit?
                              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Why is baby Jesus vomiting because of something one would say a more palpable concept than astral objects being what they are?

Comment

Working...
                                X