X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Knight...is a dummy!

Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
    You may have god, but you will never see your family again will you? You converted to Jebusness after they all died, so they must have all gone to hell.
    Damn dude, sucks to be you right now.
    Yes. After my family was taken from me I realised that my life, up to that stage, had been totally without directon. After the "incident" I came to believe that things happen according to God's will.

No it does not suck to be be me right now. I am content that through my sacrifice that my family now sit at the feet of Jesus and are looking down at me waiting for the day that I come Home to them
    Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

It is just here to sound off about why it hates Jesus.

Romans 1:20-24 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
      Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
      Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
      And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
      Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Here we see that it is a foul pervert denying God's wonders that are written in its black heart. Come soon, Jesus, so these hideous monsters can go straight to the fire as we join Jesus.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
        It is just here to sound off about why it hates Jesus.
        Romans 1:20-24 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
        Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
        Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
        And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
        Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
        Here we see that it is a foul pervert denying God's wonders that are written in its black heart. Come soon, Jesus, so these hideous monsters can go straight to the fire as we join Jesus.
        Thank you for these comforting words. I now see that there is no point in trying to debate belief with shysters like this. I thought I would give it a try and failed
        Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomas Torquemada View Post
          Thank you for these comforting words. I now see that there is no point in trying to debate belief with shysters like this. I thought I would give it a try and failed
          Oh, I have never been called a "shyster" before, how amusing!
          The biggest problem you have trying to debate with me is belief. you may or may not hold the belief that Jesus is going to save you.
          I do not believe in anything, I accept facts once I have summed up all of the evidence, pro and con.
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
          abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Hello, hello and good day to you all.
            I have to be honest, you are all going to hate me; in every way possible. I'm an Agnostic Atheist; to explain my (lack of) spiritual believe I would say this: "It is impossible to prove that a divine creator exists and I do not 'believe' anything without firm, cross referenceable evidence, thus I do not believe that there is a God"

Not only do not believe in a God, I enjoy many of the "Sins", I have engaged in fornication without sanctity. Taken drugs, eaten mouldy cheese and listened to some amazing music too.
            I understand that this is not a political forum, but to pad out my unholy past I better also mention that I am a Marxist.

To be honest I found this site by accident, while searching for a song by the 'most awesome' band Argent, I stumbled into a thread condemning Rock and Roll for being the music of the Devil, and it gave me quite the chuckle, so thank you for the laugh.
            But then, a little over half way though, I read in someones signature a view that basically said "Women who are raped are sluts and deserve it."

That flipped a switch for me, I would have happily read the thread, called you all nutjobs in my head, and got on with my life.
            But that sig changed everything, You people don't genuinely believe that disgusting filth do you?
            Nice to meet you friend welcome to hell lol, I have read Marx's book and i like some of his pointers but i am deferentially not a capitalist
            and yes it is sick but they do think it is true it is in the bible
            Exodus 22:18
            Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Comment

• Re: Black Knight...is a legend!

Originally posted by liveandlove View Post
              Nice to meet you friend welcome to hell lol, I have read Marx's book and i like some of his pointers but i am deferentially not a capitalist
              and yes it is sick but they do think it is true it is in the bible
              Hello hello, First person not to fire 17 bible quotes at me, you must be an unwashed heathen too.
              Since we may be spending the rest of eternity char-grilling in hell it's nice to get some pleasantries out of the way.
              As for Marx, hey Communism isn't for everyone.
              Why would middle class westerners want to give up everything they own for their government?
              I guess that I like to think that if silly religion didn't get in the way, there would be more chance at a Utopian world. Then this idea of Heaven wouldn't need to be fed to people, because we would be living it.
              I have no comment for the rape thing...it's just too disgusting to comprehend.
              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Hello, hello and good day to you all.
                I have to be honest, you are all going to hate me; in every way possible. I'm an Agnostic Atheist; to explain my (lack of) spiritual believe I would say this: "It is impossible to prove that a divine creator exists and I do not 'believe' anything without firm, cross referenceable evidence, thus I do not believe that there is a God"

Not only do not believe in a God, I enjoy many of the "Sins", I have engaged in fornication without sanctity. Taken drugs, eaten mouldy cheese and listened to some amazing music too.
                I understand that this is not a political forum, but to pad out my unholy past I better also mention that I am a Marxist.

To be honest I found this site by accident, while searching for a song by the 'most awesome' band Argent, I stumbled into a thread condemning Rock and Roll for being the music of the Devil, and it gave me quite the chuckle, so thank you for the laugh.
                But then, a little over half way though, I read in someones signature a view that basically said "Women who are raped are sluts and deserve it."

That flipped a switch for me, I would have happily read the thread, called you all nutjobs in my head, and got on with my life.
                But that sig changed everything, You people don't genuinely believe that disgusting filth do you?
                I understand the Marxist/atheist/God-hating part, but why eat moldy cheese??

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
                  I understand the Marxist/atheist/God-hating part, but why eat moldy cheese??
                  Mixing dairy with meat, I thought the Old Testament went all Bat Guano over that?

Comment

You're still here.. YAWN..
                    Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..

Comment

Hello hello, First person not to fire 17 bible quotes at me, you must be an unwashed heathen too.
                      Since we may be spending the rest of eternity char-grilling in hell it's nice to get some pleasantries out of the way.
                      As for Marx, hey Communism isn't for everyone.
                      Why would middle class westerners want to give up everything they own for their government?
                      I guess that I like to think that if silly religion didn't get in the way, there would be more chance at a Utopian world. Then this idea of Heaven wouldn't need to be fed to people, because we would be living it.
                      I have no comment for the rape thing...it's just too disgusting to comprehend.
                      Yes i am a very unwashed heathen i am a PAGAN and proud , and i agree with you those were the pointer i liked i think we need a Utopian society but with what people think Utopia means is very flawed =, the perfect society is impossible because we humans are the most flawed things on the planet

Comment

Mixing dairy with meat, I thought the Old Testament went all Bat Guano over that?
                        Not only still here, but still no brighter than before. What do you think cheese is, Sherlock?

YBIC

PS Talking of deduction, I confidently predict that a moment will come in your life when you realize just how utterly thick you have been, with your trolling behavior on this forum. You will deeply regret your attitude towards True Christians and forum members. You will squirm.

How do I know this? Because I'm saved, and you, sister, are not.

Comment

Originally posted by liveandlove View Post
                          Yes i am a very unwashed heathen i am a PAGAN and proud , and i agree with you those were the pointer i liked i think we need a Utopian society but with what people think Utopia means is very flawed =, the perfect society is impossible because we humans are the most flawed things on the planet
                          My understanding of Paganism you could write on a postage stamp. But if it makes you happy and does not hurt another person, Then awesome!
                          My Utopia comment was a little glib and off the cuff, I agree with you entirely that the idea of a perfect world would be unsustainable because unfortunately, humans always end up being selfish. Usually the more religious, the more selfish. Can anyone say Manifest Destiny?
                          But as the late and great John Lennon once said:
                          You may say I'm a dreamer
                          but I'm not the only one
                          I hope some day you'll join us
                          And the world will live as one.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Hopkins View Post
                            Not only still here, but still no brighter than before. What do you think cheese is, Sherlock?
                            I know what cheese is, but do you know what mould is? The joke was that I sin by mixing dairy and meat. But if I have to explain the joke....

Comment

My understanding of Paganism you could write on a postage stamp. But if it makes you happy and does not hurt another person, Then awesome!
                              My Utopia comment was a little glib and off the cuff, I agree with you entirely that the idea of a perfect world would be unsustainable because unfortunately, humans always end up being selfish. Usually the more religious, the more selfish. Can anyone say Manifest Destiny?
                              But as the late and great John Lennon once said:
                              You may say I'm a dreamer
                              but I'm not the only one
                              I hope some day you'll join us
                              And the world will live as one.
                              Thank you, and yes i hate the idea of Manifest Destiny, we were doing debates about it in history class but unfortinaly i was on the for side (the teacher picked the sides) and i love John Lennon lol

Comment

For pity's sake, can a Pastor please step in and banish this lesbianism?

YBIC

Comment

Working...
                                X