X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheists Teach Their Kids To Worship Satan!

This video is proof positive that atheist scum really do worship satan (the father of lies) and teach their children to do the same. It is tedious work to screen such filth, but that's why I have secretaries I am such a popular True Christian(tm) Pastor.

Anyway, I'm just glad that we Christians teach our children about Christ's love and not immorality like the atheists.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Atheists Teach Their Kids To Worship Satan!

"Hail Satin" "HAIL SATIN!"

Athians are just so darned silly

Comment

I made it about two minutes in before I started to nod off. Why are Atheists so boring?
      sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Just look at their founder, Captain. A man who spent fifty years or whatever following a tortoise. Obviously leading by example!
        BEHOLD!!!
        THE BUS TO DAMNATION!
        sigpic
        May Jesus guide this Bus off a cliff and STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Comment

He said, "Gods sit on a cloud with a beard." Clouds don't have beards...
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

And, there's only one God.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Do we really need a thread for this. Why not have another thread called "Fish Live Underwater"?

Comment

Not according to those EVILutionists! They say fish with legs walked up ON LAND and became our Grandparents! Yeah right! Next I suppose they'll say there are fish alive today that can "walk" on land!
                sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

ROFL! Are you serious??? Wow, those atheists are SO ignorant!

Comment

If a fish could live on land it wouldn't be a fish, would it?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Bayes View Post
                      Just look at their founder, Captain. A man who spent fifty years or whatever following a tortoise. Obviously leading by example!
                      You mean good ol' Darwin? You're implying that atheists by default have a world view associated with atheism; the truth is, they don't. Even the theory of evolution doesn't claim to know how life began, just how we got from whatever the beginning was to what we have now.

Atheism is simply a lack of belief in any God from any religion (including satan). Why would they teach something about a person they don't believe exists?

Five bucks says this will be held for approval and then never posted though.

Comment

Originally posted by lordylord View Post
                        You mean good ol' Darwin? You're implying that atheists by default have a world view associated with atheism; the truth is, they don't. Even the theory of evolution doesn't claim to know how life began, just how we got from whatever the beginning was to what we have now.

Atheism is simply a lack of belief in any God from any religion (including satan). Why would they teach something about a person they don't believe exists?

Five bucks says this will be held for approval and then never posted though.
                        You can send your five bucks to Miss Cookie in the office (email address at the bottom of the page). She'll put it with the rest of the tips our dear Pastor Zeke gets from dedicated fans.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

You're implying that atheists by default have a world view associated with atheism
                          I'm not sure any atheist has a worldview consistent with his beliefs. Atheists are very confused and hypocritical. They all know deep down God exists (Rom 1:18-32).

Most Laveyan satanists claim to be atheists.
                          sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
                            I'm not sure any atheist has a worldview consistent with his beliefs.
                            Well, that was kind of my point. Atheism itself isn't intrinsically associated with evolution or the number of other theories that contradict the bible, it's hardly fair to use it against them.

Most Laveyan satanists claim to be atheists.
                            And you would trust *any* group who call themselves any kind of satanist to not believe in the literal satan? Regardless, even if they didn't, they would be people who don't believe in God(s), [b]along with[b] the extra connotations that come with being satanist.

Basically, saying satanists are atheists would be like saying southern baptists are lutherans or protestants (and you know how they are), just because you happen to share the same bible. Absurd right?

Comment

Well, that was kind of my point. Atheism itself isn't intrinsically associated with evolution or the number of other theories that contradict the bible, it's hardly fair to use it against them.
                              But both atheism and evolution were invented to deny God and remove man's accountability to God. Evolution is a gateway theory leading to atheism. That's why they want to teach it in state schools. And if an atheist doesn't believe in evolution, how does he answer the question of where everything came from?

Basically, saying satanists are atheists would be like saying southern baptists are lutherans or protestants (and you know how they are), just because you happen to share the same bible. Absurd right?
                              I didn't say all satanists were atheists. There are theistic satanists. But you can't deny there are atheistic satanists. The video in the OP proves it.

And Baptists are the original Chrstians.
                              sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Working...
                              X