This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I was here before I lost my username and password

By way of win the lost teach the saved Jesus taught everyone not just the saved he won over the lost and led them to salvation so they may enter heaven that is a true Christian

Comment

Originally posted by curtisedwardgrice View Post
      (prove me wrong teach me your ways for i know God i know God is with me)
      Sweetie, we don't have to prove to you anything. You are the one making ridiculous claims which are not supported by the Holy Bible.

By way of win the lost teach the saved Jesus taught everyone not just the saved he won over the lost and led them to salvation so they may enter heaven that is a true Christian
      Dear, when someone is referred to as "lost" that usually implies "erroneous, wrong, not knowing."

Instead of following people who are lost, I prefer to follow the Word of God. And the Word of God tells me that the lost people are going to :

Matthew 7:13-14
      13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
      14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

...for i know God i know God is with me...
        Bullshit. If you did believe that, WHY would you look anywhere else for answers?

The True Christians(tm) do not seem to have your lack of faith in God.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          Bullshit. If you did believe that, WHY would you look anywhere else for answers?

The True Christians™ do not seem to have your lack of faith in God.
          says the resident atheist. Yousir ate a joke if you believe this site of hate and twisting the bible .to promote hate and say god the creator of all only loves people who act and look like Hitler

Comment

...twisting the bible...
            Nice accusation, now show evidence. You will fail, as did all who tried before you. Even those who had mastered English.

...to promote hate and say god the creator of all only loves people who act and look like Hitler
            I would never make so ridiculous a claim.

God of the Bible doesn't care how you look:

John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              Nice accusation, now show evidence. You will fail, as did all who tried before you. Even those who had mastered English.

I would never make so ridiculous a claim.

God of the Bible doesn't care how you look:

John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
              your blind as they are fools

Comment

hate and twisting the bible .to promote hate
                Sweetie, we are not twisting the Bible, we are just citing is as is instead as we would like it to be.

Hence, don't blame us for the hate; we are just the messengers here.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

i said ***gay reference deleted***. As in your stupid science bored me it did NOT relate to Jesus or God in any way if ***same gay reference deleted*** is a bad word to yall then so is Christian cause your all *** insult to host congregation deleted*** following a ****insult to Pastor deleted*** (prove me wrong teach me your ways for i know God i know God is with me)
                  Wow, Mr. Cursed Ward Grinch, you are a foul mouthed one! Didn't your mother raise you right?
                  Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                  1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                    Sweetie, we are not twisting the Bible, we are just citing is as is instead as we would like it to be.

Hence, don't blame us for the hate; we are just the messengers here.
                    no you use it to cover your <<<impolite word removed>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                      Wow, Mr. Cursed Ward Grinch, you are a foul mouthed one! Didn't your mother raise you right?
                      my mother didn't raise me yall false Christians© should know that since you like stalking my fb

Comment

my mother didn't raise me yall false Christians© should know that since you like stalking my fb
                        NUH. Stalking is looking into stuff that HASN'T been voluntary blabbed across the internet.

-am a stalker

Comment

no you use it to cover your <<<impolite word removed>>>
                          Would you prefer us to ignore what the Bible says - just like most of people claiming to be Christians do?

I don't have a Fakebook account. Do you know what the Holy Bible says about being a false witness?

Just in case you forgot, here it is:

Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Proverbs 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall not escape.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                            Would you prefer us to ignore what the Bible says - just like most of people claiming to be Christians do?

I don't have a Fakebook account. Do you know what the Holy Bible says about being a false witness?

Just in case you forgot, here it is:

Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Proverbs 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall not escape.
                            I would like you tobe more honest and less of a lying weeble God hates(and my Baptist preacher will agree) lying and using the bible as yall do i showed him this site and he was appalled at what he saw and how you act he said God doesn't want us to be this controlled that is why we were given free will to have a little fun as long as we repent

Comment

I would like you tobe more honest and less of a lying weeble God hates(and my Baptist preacher will agree)...
                              Of course he will. And your god agrees with everything you say, too.

Because neither exist outsides the confines of your skull.

...i showed him this site and he was appalled at what he saw...
                              And as he's completely incapable of coming on here himself and refuting the True Christians™ using the King James Bible, he's as useless as you are.

...and how you act he said God doesn't want us to be this controlled that is why we were given free will to have a little fun as long as we repent
                              Oh, yeah, I remember in the Gospels where Jesus was all, "Hey, relax, pal, wanna sin a little? Maybe a lot? **** your neighbour's wife? Drink 'til you puke? Tell your mom to get stuffed? No worries! I'll just be waiting over here at your convenience. "

No, wait, it was really, "Sin no more". Do you understand what those simple words mean?

Comment

• Re: I was here before I lost my mind

I would like you tobe more honest
                                Curtis, dear, are you accusing me of being dishonest?

and less of a lying weeble God hates
                                Please, do show me when I have sinned by lying. I always strive to be even more perfect.

(and my Baptist preacher will agree) lying and using the bible as yall do
                                What's wrong with quoting the Bible, dear? Does this preacher fellow not like what the Bible says? That's kinda odd for someone claiming to be a preacher, don't you think?

Also, weren't you supposed to be an online-ordained preacher yourself? Have you even started reading the Holy Bible yet? Because I don't see you quoting it much, and you seem to be clueless about its contents.

i showed him this site and he was appalled at what he saw and how you act he said God doesn't want us to be this controlled that is why we were given free will to have a little fun as long as we repent
                                Please, do ask this preacher fellow what Bible verses he thinks he can use to support that statement.

Because any of this is in my KJV Bible. In my KJV Bible, God commands His followers to be nothing less than perfect:

Psalm 119:1-3
                                1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
                                2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
                                3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.

1st John 3:6-9
                                6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
                                7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
                                8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
                                9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

And yes, it is true that we all have the gift of free will. Each one of us has the free will to choose between Heaven and Hell.

Praise for giving us that choice and not sending all humanity to Hell by default!

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X