X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Justin Bieber - Gateway Drug for the Homosexual Agenda

For when you are homeschooling your child:

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
      Wouldn't the final velocity be 0 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
        Justin Bieber is a danger on the roads.

Justin Bieber drives our youth to commit criminal acts (in addition to being a gateway to sodomy). The story also reflects why God put men in charge of leading.

Justin Bieber doesn't think rules or common decency apply to him.

Justin Bieber inspires sick, twisted "art".

Justin Bieber denies that Jesus is God.

What's it going to take before our elected officials WAKE UP to this threat to our very way of life?!!?!?

Vote REPUBLICAN in every election until we get this country fixed and can throw this Canuckistani teen-orist into Gitmo where he belongs!
        As was foretold. Maybe not Gitmo, but he's going to be very popular where he is going:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bieber.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1918673

And may the Lord have mercy upon his soul...
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I heard that there's a chance that he'll be deported. I really hope that that stupid little brat will get booted out of the country. We don't need him here at all.
          And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
          Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

I heard he/she was arrested for violently mixing races with a nigra. Is this true?

Why must these eskimos from cannukistan come here and expose themselves to our precious children?
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              I heard he/she was arrested for violently mixing races with a nigra. Is this true?

Why must these eskimos from cannukistan come here and expose themselves to our precious children?
              I thought it was drag and drugs.

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

This might give you a headache:
                Ack!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
                  This might give you a headache:
                  headache free version.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

It turns out he also in trouble for throwing eggs at a neighbor's house. As we know, God made eggs for two reasons: to be part of a nutritious, delicious breakfast, and to grow new baby chickens. That last part is important to this story.

By throwing eggs at a house, Beiber is symbolically "aborting" unborn baby chickens. This message is no doubt intended to signal to the young letsbemens he's converted that it's okay to abort your unborn babies and that it's a casual, fun thing to do.

Sickening.
                    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Satan is so unimaginative. We've seen all this before with Jim Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                        State of Canada should be excluded from USA. All we get from there is satanists like Bieber. Isn't the state even governed by communists?
                        Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Please don't call Justin Bieber gay. The LGBT community don't want him either...
                          Lev.20:13
                          If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by manint71 View Post
                            Please don't call Justin Bieber gay. The LGBT community don't want him either...
                            Who are you? The head queer? I didn't know you "people" were picky.
                            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                            in 2016

Comment

Please don't call Justin Bieber "gay". The L"G"BT community don't want him either...
                              "What's that over there! Look! Nothing to see here!"
                              Too late, mantaint71. We saw through your radical homos*xual agenda years ago.
                              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Beiber is a pervert in a category of his own...once he's been properly classified, tack it on to the end of your filthy little acronym.

Comment

Working...
                                X