X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
    How does a Negro drink coffee?
    He steals it from a white girl! Haha, ba-dum-tiss. Wait, wait, how did the white girl (an avid selfish taker), order her coffee? Filtered! Hahaha, hold your applause. How does a Mormon drink his coffee? He doesn't. Mormons don't drink coffee. They wear long johns and say "golly," what a bunch of freaks!
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Helen Keller walks into a bar.

OK another one. Why can't Helen Keller reverse park? Because she's a woman.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

• Do You Know of Any Hot Online Arcades to Play Free Games

Man has invented many things, but video games end up being the most fun! Many genres of free online games have been made from adventure, shooting, action, and girl games to games that have no point but to provide you with hours of free and fun entertainment web! You can play free games on the internet twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days 1 year!
        There are so many free games online, so what exactly is your favorite game perform? Is it Super Mario Brothers, mouse games, big truck racing games, sniper games or naughty dress up free games? What about fast paced action games and adventure games? Visit Raging Mouse since they provide the best online matches! Online game developers release new games commonplace and many sites publish all of them. This sometimes makes it tough for you to uncover the cool game you to help play! Not on RagingMouse.com! Only the best high-caliber new games are added and each game is categorized to get for you to definitely the game you to help play fast! If your desired games aren't found, ragingmouse.com will direct you to your games of choice.
        One of my favorite games I found is Mario Brothers Super Smash Flash! This game is tons fun and highly addicting. You can choose to be any of your favorite super heroes like Mario, Luigi, Sonic and Megaman. You can fight contrary to the computer or your roommate! It is fast paced fighting action at its utmost!
        Another cool game I found is called Batman: Cold Getaway. This is an awesome Batman racing game your own must chase after Mr. Freeze in the batmobile. Your mission is to opt for the diamonds Mr. Freeze drops behind him to attain points! You must opt for a certain amount of diamonds to move on to the next mission and ultimately catch Mr. Stop! Hold on tight because farmville is fast
        Last edited by Joanna Lytton-Vasey; 10-27-2022, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Re: Do You Know of Any Hot Online Arcades to Play Free Games

Originally posted by g2g1betSn View Post
          Man has invented many things, but video games end up being the most fun! Many genres of free online games have been made from adventure, shooting, action, and girl games to games that have no point but to provide you with hours of free and fun entertainment web! You can play free games on the internet twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days 1 year!
          There are so many free games online, so what exactly is your favorite game perform? Is it Super Mario Brothers, mouse games, big truck racing games, sniper games or naughty dress up free games? What about fast paced action games and adventure games? Visit Raging Mouse since they provide the best online matches! Online game developers release new games commonplace and many sites publish all of them. This sometimes makes it tough for you to uncover the cool game you to help play! Not on RagingMouse.com! Only the best high-caliber new games are added and each game is categorized to get for you to definitely the game you to help play fast! If your desired games aren't found, ragingmouse.com will direct you to your games of choice.
          One of my favorite games I found is Mario Brothers Super Smash Flash! This game is tons fun and highly addicting. You can choose to be any of your favorite super heroes like Mario, Luigi, Sonic and Megaman. You can fight contrary to the computer or your roommate! It is fast paced fighting action at its utmost!
          Another cool game I found is called Batman: Cold Getaway. This is an awesome Batman racing game your own must chase after Mr. Freeze in the batmobile. Your mission is to opt for the diamonds Mr. Freeze drops behind him to attain points! You must opt for a certain amount of diamonds to move on to the next mission and ultimately catch Mr. Stop! Hold on tight because farmville is fast!
          Maybe I am denser than a sack of rocks, but how is that funny? Sounds to me more like the work of Satan to steer decent people away from a life of narrow focused dedication to His Glory.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

A Catholic farmer had reached the unnatural age of threescore and five (u.e., 75) tears and held a big cultist celebration in his own honor. He'd invited his friends, sodomite priests and all his 10 children. The festivities went well until it was bedtime. In the dark obscurity of the dark, moist and demonish Catlick nest of stupor, sodomy and sleep he turned to his wife and asked:"Please, after all these years, tell me! I've always seen how one of the 10 children looks not at all like the others. Tell me if this one child's father is another man?"
            The wife solemnly said: "I must confess. Indeed, that one child was sired by a man different from the father of the other 9."
            "Tell me, who is this man?! Whose child is that one?" the husband demanded.
            "Well, it is yours, of course", the wife responded.

Hosea 2:5
            For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOL! That's hilarious! Imagine, a Catholic priest having sex with a woman. Everyone knows they only sleep with young boys.
              The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Here's a fun tongue twister:
                How much nuffin din the dindu do if the dindu dindu nuffin?
                I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

A catholic boy, knowing God didn't like him but wanting Christmas presents anyway, buried some idols in the garden under a concrete slab. Later, in the church, he said: "Kidnapping in a Latin crime. I want trainers, a Rolex and 100” 8K home cinema (curved screen) or you'll never see your family again."
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X