X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for Lunch?

my God-head husband doesn't often surprise me by coming home for lunch, but just in case he does:

Are you Washed in the Blood of the Lamb?

Re: What's for Lunch?

My wife gave me this last week for lunch..

Genesis 7:5
    And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
    And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

In case you ever bag a live one, Brother Noah, here is a Butcher Chart:

Comment

Gosh that is some cookery book you have, which one is it, I'll tell my wife to get one.

YIC

sigpic

Comment

Has anybody tried this?
          Attached Files
          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

I think its the same as Marmite. If so, yes

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
              Has anybody tried this?
              Sister Roberta, no I haven't and I suggest you don't - have you seen the Best Before Date!!!

YIC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
                Sister Roberta, no I haven't and I suggest you don't - have you seen the Best Before Date!!!

YIC
                No, I just remember that song about a land down under. The guy got a sandwich in a frictional country from a gaywad. Just lyricist's liberty, I suppose.
                Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchen Keepin View Post
                  my God-head husband doesn't often surprise me by coming home for lunch, but just in case he does:

Thanks for reminding me my cow of an ex wife left me and now I have to cook and tidy for myself

The Fire Brigade think I'm some kind of idiot!

YIC
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Has anybody tried this?
                    I tried Vegemite once but it's nowhere near as pleasingly salty in the mouth as Marmite and has a less silky texture.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Has anybody tried this?
                      Vegemite is made out of rotten turnips and toejam scraped from drunken abos. Truly foul stuff.

The Aussies make sandwiches out of it.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Let's keep this in mind, ladies!!

Comment

Mr Keeper has informed me that some of the menfolk will be coming over after dinner for some fellowship and bible study so I'm whipping up a snack for them>

It almost makes me feel naughty that they call these snacks "Tempters"!!! Hopefully only appetites will give in to temptation! Naturally I have replaced the unclean shellfish with King Krab immitation meat.

If I'm Obedient and the snack looks tasty enough, Mr Keeper will let me carry the serving plates into the front Parlor and maybe even MEET the visitors!!

Comment

Mrs. Hutchins puts a baloney and Kraft Single on White with Dukes in wax paper every morning by my house keys before she goes out to the barn to do her chores. I do not have the heart to tell her that I have never once eaten it. This is what keeps marriages strong.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Mr. Keeper was so pleased with my array of tasty tidbits for the Bible Study Brothers that he said he might, just might, take me out on our boat this weekend!!

He suggests I dress like this:

Comment

Working...
                              X