X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

Originally posted by Abner Leopold View Post
    Very good topic Pastor, just the other day in fact, I had to give one of my children a very stern beating, for holding the door open for a crippled retard at a store. I don't know what she was thinking, I thought that I had beat it in to her head already not to help these spawn of Satans unholy scum enough already. Apparently I hadn't gotten the message through, sometimes it just takes some stitches to emphasize my message, simple bruises and choke holds just aren't as effective & they need to be.
    This is child abuse. Worse still, it is child abuse in the interest of an evil ideology. You are an emotional cripple and retard and a danger to others.

Also I need to lead by example & demonstrate, because just teaching by talking through scenarios isn't enough. In this situation, we waited for the crippled retard to leave the store. I showed her how to make sure to be in front of them and then turn my full cart around really quickly, as if I didn't see the retarded cripple. This particular technique, always knocks the crutches out of their hands and with a stern push, nearly never fails to put the scummy retarded cripple on the floor ( hopefully with some good bodily injury too). They need to understand that they have to pay dearly for their ancestors mistakes & unwillingness to come to Jesus.
    How ironic that this man is identified on the message board as a good Christian. He is an evil abusive man who is teaching his children to hate him and what he stands for. Where were the police when this happened?

All's well that ends well though. My daughter learned a valuable lesson (+6stiches) with a nice scar so she will always remember & the crippled retard got a ride in an ambulance, which the stupid retard would have thought was fun, had he been conscious to enjoy, you know how those retarded crippleds like the pretty lights and sirens. I will say, when it comes to teaching my children, beatings that leave scars are the best, because they have a lifelong reminder.
    It's hard to believe you are not making all this up. I've read the Bible through (long ago) but I don't remember anything in the Bible that condones beating up the afflicted. In fact, the New Testament says that Jesus healed the sick.

I know you don't believe there is a problem, but get help before your wife leaves you. Otherwise I hope she does.

I hope Christians on this board will also condemn this behavior. It is far outside the norm.

Comment

Well he should really have used a rod...
      Posted via Mobile Device
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

The typical wire shopping cart is constructed of many rods, all welded together. How I teach my children is between myself & god. I will guarantee you though, they will grow up to be heterosexual, god fearing, and honest members of society. My children are model children who love their parents, understand their punishments & why they get & deserve them. They all have 4.0 GPA and are honor roll students, youth leaders in bible study and for their ages have a really firm understandibg of how liberal minded, gay loving, non-Christian people are ruining our world. My children don't lie to me, in fact they tell on themselves, if they feel they have sinned or done wrong by god, they go into their prayer closet on there own, without having to be forcefully locked in there. So you judge you, worry about you,& learn to fear the Wrath of God, because come judgement day, its you who will be suffering!
        Yours in Christ,
        Abner Leopold

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheInfidel View Post
          Is it fair to punish someone for what their ancestors did 3 or 4 generations ago? Most birth defects are caused by mutations...I am not saying that God's word is cruel and ridiculous.
          Yes you are. HERE - scripture had been quoted to explain how God deals with apostacy (3-4 generations), birth out of wedlock (10 generations), belonging to an accursed race or nation (10 generations), being related to someone who observed his father's genitals (permanent slavery for all progeny) and you just had to spout off:

This is as weird as it is cruel. Using this forum to ridicule
          spout off:

Is it fair..
          So you are quite clear. God's Perfect Love is according to you
          . weird
          . cruel
          . ridiculous
          . unfair

The Bible teaches us:

Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the rocke, his worke is perfect: for all his wayes are Iudgement: A God of trueth, and without iniquity, iust and right is he.
          ©1611

Notice how the Deuteronomist is using different words, compared to yours? That author is inspired DIRECTLY BY GOD - oh yeah you say he doesn't exist, that His word was cobbled together over disjointed centuries by superstitious morons who knew no better.

Let's have a look at what TWO KINGS had to say, BASED ON THEIR ACTUAL EXPERIENCE:

King David
          . this Psalm is an accurate historical record:

Psalm 18
          [To the chiefe musicion, a psalme of Dauid, the seruant of the Lord, who spake vnto the Lord the words of this song, in the day that the Lord deliuered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said,]
          30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
          ©1611

King Nebuchadnezzar
          . this King had been turned into an animal but was miraculously restored and proclaimed, in this historical record from Babylon:

Daniel 4:37 Now I Nebuchad-nezzar praise, and extoll and honour the King of heauen, all whose workes are truth, and his waies iudgement, and those that walke in pride he is able to abase.
          ©1611

You refuse to quote God's word. You think you know better that kings - kings who had been disciplined by God and who recognised His Perfect Justice.
          God has also told us about you Psalm 14:1 and although He states quite clearly that you are an abomination facing utter destruction and infinite torture FOREVER in HELL still you ignore His Unique Justice and turn your back on His Perfect Love.

You have not responded to anything presented to you here (except to say o that's not vaild) and spout off insults to God. I doubt that you are capable of anything else.

Comment

The typical wire shopping cart is constructed of many rods, all welded together. How I teach my children is between myself & god. I will guarantee you though, they will grow up to be heterosexual, god fearing, and honest members of society. My children are model children who love their parents, understand their punishments & why they get & deserve them. They all have 4.0 GPA and are honor roll students, youth leaders in bible study and for their ages have a really firm understandibg of how liberal minded, gay loving, non-Christian people are ruining our world. My children don't lie to me, in fact they tell on themselves, if they feel they have sinned or done wrong by god, they go into their prayer closet on there own, without having to be forcefully locked in there. So you judge you, worry about you,& learn to fear the Wrath of God, because come judgement day, its you who will be suffering!
            Yours in Christ,
            Abner Leopold
            None of this changes the fact that your behavior is abusive in a shocking degree. Either your children will eventually turn against you or they will carry your abuse into another generation. I hope they turn against you. Your own affliction is so deep that it will probably never heal. You have imposed blemishes on your children, both physical and emotional which, according to your own philosophy make them an anathema in the presence of God. Yet, I would not take glee in thinking that you will burn in eternal Hell. I'm better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheInfidel
              Is it fair to punish someone for what their ancestors did 3 or 4 generations ago? Most birth defects are caused by mutations...I am not saying that God's word is cruel and ridiculous.

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
              Yes you are.
              This is taken out of context, I assume unintentionally so. I'm not saying God's word is cruel and ridiculous, I'm saying the Bible is cruel and ridiculous. I don't believe in God, so it logically follows I don't believe this book is God's word.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheInfidel View Post
                This is taken out of context, I assume unintentionally so. I'm not saying God's word is cruel and ridiculous, I'm saying the Bible is cruel and ridiculous. I don't believe in God, so it logically follows I don't believe this book is God's word.
                So because you don't like something it's therefore not true?

Your world view must be very difficult to maintain.

Sadly for you, the Bible is God's word
                2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
                every last bit of it; even the bits you don't like.
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  What the Bible says about Cripples

Ex.4:11
                  Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Lev.21:17-23
                  Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.

Given these Holy Scriptures, why are we being forced by demoncrats to spend our hard earned tax dollars on such nonsense as "sheltered workshops" and wheelchairs?
                  Oh yeah, that's all there, but you decided to leave out this bit of information, from Leviticus 21:22, and here it is, in King James Version: He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.

since you have the rest of that section in your post, I'm not putting it there.
                  Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Oh and don't forget, Jesus Christ went around healing the blind, and the deaf, and the lame, and Jesus was the son of God, so of course he wouldn't have done all that if His Father hated Cripples, and deaf people, and blind people, or people with any other defect.

Comment

I don't understand the title. Why would God hate anyone for being what they are?

Comment

Originally posted by Compassion View Post
                        I don't understand the title. Why would God hate anyone for being what they are?
                        You're missing the point of why would God make someone a cripple on purpose:
                        2 Samuel 12:14-15
                        14Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.

15And Nathan departed unto his house. And the LORD struck the child that Uriah's wife bare unto David, and it was very sick.

Here we see a perfectly good example of God punishing people by giving their children diseases. So if you are some sort of hideous cripple it's well worth doing some research to see who in your ancestors annoted God severely.
                        Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Obviously you need to be prepared to go back a few generations.
                        sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Compassion View Post
                          Of course you don't understand. Your father is satan.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

So, debate with who you want to. You'll argue with someone who posts a simple, one sentence post that only says that he doesn't understand the title, but not with someone who produces a REASONABLE argument. Sheesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriot of the U.S.A View Post
                              Oh and don't forget, Jesus Christ went around healing the blind, and the deaf, and the lame, and Jesus was the son of God, so of course he wouldn't have done all that if His Father hated Cripples, and deaf people, and blind people, or people with any other defect.
                              He healed some of them: the one's He decided to. With Jesus' unlimited Power he cold heal the whole darn world but he didn't, did he?

Why do you think that was?

Ate you saying that you know better than Jesus?

People like you make me sick!

All the best.
                              Posted via Mobile Device
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
                                He healed some of them: the one's He decided to. With Jesus' unlimited Power he cold heal the whole darn world but he didn't, did he?

Why do you think that was?

Ate you saying that you know better than Jesus?

People like you make me sick!

All the best.
                                Posted via Mobile Device
                                People like you make me sick! I'm not saying that I know better than Jesus, I'm saying that maybe you were wrong. I wish that Jesus would just take a computer, and argue with you guys the way he did with the Pharisees. He would beat you in every conversation, in every way, with his infinite knowledge.

Not that that would happen, but it would be awesome if it did .

And I don't care if you say I'm going that I'm a hell-bound Heathen who hates Jesus, for it wouldn't mean anything, for you people don't really believe in God, your just atheists who made this site of hate to try to lead people away from Christianity, or prevent people who are not sure about their religious beliefs away from Christianity.

I can't argue with you guys the as well as the guys from the "retards are the Devil's children" thread, even though some of those guys had TERRIBLE grammar, and bad spelling, and one had a paragraph problem, but they ALL produced good arguments, that were very reasonable, some I liked more than others. By the way, to respond to their reasonable arguments, you made fools of yourselves by resulting to petty insults.

But, even though I cannot convince you guys that your view of God is wrong, (that is, if I'm wrong about you guys being fakes) But God himself could, so why don't you ask him. Ask him honestly, and don't just think you hear exactly what you want to hear, but really just listen. I will pray for you to see the truth. Ask him even if I was right about you guys being atheists.

If you believe what you type, your probably going to call me a hell-bound-heathen. If your Atheists like I think, you will call still call me a hell-bound heathen for show, but you'll probably be thinking I'm a dumb ass for believing in God.

But no, you'd be the dumb ass for not believing in God, for Evolution is simply impossible.

Comment

Working...
                                X