X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?

Originally posted by Soldier4God View Post
    Well they were here before white people.
    You're so stupid.

There where no black people before Ham.
    God created Adam in his own image (Genesis 1:27) and as God is white, the first people on earth must have been white.
    "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
    John 8:32

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Helge View Post
      You're so stupid.

There where no black people before Ham.
      God created Adam in his own image (Genesis 1:27) and as God is white, the first people on earth must have been white.
      Some disgusting people actually think Jesus was black. Can you imagine anything more absurd? There's no way such a holy man could have been a darky. Just, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
        So I take it you don't have any evidence about this DNA line. How I am not surprised.
        Samples taken from relatives of the Nazi leader show that he is biologically linked to the 'sub-human' races he sought to exterminate.

Start here and do some research.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier4God View Post
          My my my. You really are thick aren't you.
          I don't even believe in DNA and still I know much more about it.

That is not a source, that is merely newspaper repeating stuff
          Here is the highly scientific paper behind the news. A Belgium tabloid. http://knack.rnews.be/nl/actualiteit...4797075630.htm

Comment

Of course Adolf Hitler was worse, how can you even ask such a question?!?!?!

Just for your information, A.H. killed (not personally) more than 6 million people just because their race, hello? are you stupid?+He'S responsible for more than 35 million more killed people. He's a murderer, he should rot in hell, I hope the devil rapes him.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelthorns View Post
              He's a murderer,
              Name one single person Hitler killed.
              "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
              John 8:32

Comment

Of course Adolf Hitler was worse, how can you even ask such a question?!?!?!

Just for your information, A.H. killed (not personally) more than 6 million people just because their race, hello? are you stupid?+He'S responsible for more than 35 million more killed people. He's a murderer, he should rot in hell, I hope the devil rapes him.
                Don't worry. They are both definitely in Hell. Hitler was a Catholic and Anne Frank was a Jew.

I personally think Anne Frank was more evil, since she killed Jesus, but I can see your point. Hitler was a racist and a Catholic. That is why we are having this discussion.
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Helge View Post
                  Name one single person Hitler killed.
                  You should read my post again, I said in a (...) that he is RESPONSIBLE.
                  Take that baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                    Don't worry. They are both definitely in Hell. Hitler was a Catholic and Anne Frank was a Jew.

I personally think Anne Frank was more evil, since she killed Jesus, but I can see your point. Hitler was a racist and a Catholic. That is why we are having this discussion.
                    Ahh, no she didn't, she didn't even life during that time.

Comment

You should read my post again, I said in a (...) that he is RESPONSIBLE.
                      Take that baby!!!
                      You could just as easily say that France and Britain are just as guilty for the onerous restrictions and payments they required from Germany as part of the Treaty of Versailles. As we all know, the only people who made out okay after WWI were the greedy Anne Frank types, if you know what I mean.
                      Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                        You could just as easily say that France and Britain are just as guilty for the onerous restrictions and payments they required from Germany as part of the Treaty of Versailles. As we all know, the only people who made out okay after WWI were the greedy Anne Frank types, if you know what I mean.
                        No, I don't know what you mean, please explain it

Comment

No, I don't know what you mean, please explain it
                          Just keep reading it over and over until you get it.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Such a Fashionable GentleMan, too!

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post

Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post

And a dancer it seems too. Why is the caption in Rumanian?

Comment

Working...
                                X