X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Mongrelization of the Races

So when do I get my robes? *racist spam removed*
    Lev.20:13
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Srslytho? View Post
      Hello Srslytho.

You should read the Bible it is like an instruction manual it tells you everything you need to know for instance you asked when you get your robes guess what you need to make your own look at Exodus 28:31-34 it says:

And thou shalt make the robe of the ephod all of blue. And there shall be an hole in the top of it, in the midst thereof: it shall have a binding of woven work round about the hole of it, as it were the hole of an habergeon, that it be not rent. And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about: A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about.

There are some things you should know a habergeon is a short sleeveless coat and ephod is a robe and pomegranates are fruits with anti-oxidants and bells make pretty sounds.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I do not know what anti-oxidants do.
      Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by Srslytho? View Post
        Before you can join the choir, you must move to Freehold. Before you can move to Freehold, you must be invited. Before you are invited to Freehold, you must join Landover Baptist Church. Before you can join the Church, you must be saved and accepted. Before you can be saved and accepted as a member of the Church, you must accept Jesus as your personal savior.

You have far to go before you can get your robes.

Right now, you should be more concerned about the disposition of your immortal soul than your wardrobe.

That is my advice.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
          As True Christians™, we are duty-bound by the command of the Lord to stop the mongrelization of the races. God made the different races and established their roles in society for a reason. That's why Negroes are mostly engaged in cleaning, shoe-shining, and dancing for coins.

An America full of mixed-race mongrels like Lenny Kravitz' and Halle Barry would surely make blond-haired, blue-eyed Jesus cry!!
          Despite ample warning from the Pastors, here we are 13 years later facing the mongrel threat of Kamala Harris - an unholy combination of black negro and dot-head Indian. I didn't even know they could interbreed! Which brings me to another problem - is the mongrel hybrid species higher or lower status than the pure-bred Negro or Dot-Head? Opinion polls suggest higher than Dot-Head but lower than pure Negroid - hence the fawning appeals to the slave class by Democrats.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
            Despite ample warning from the Pastors, here we are 13 years later facing the mongrel threat of Kamala Harris - an unholy combination of black negro and dot-head Indian. I didn't even know they could interbreed! Which brings me to another problem - is the mongrel hybrid species higher or lower status than the pure-bred Negro or Dot-Head? Opinion polls suggest higher than Dot-Head but lower than pure Negroid - hence the fawning appeals to the slave class by Democrats.
            I'm not a theologian but here is how it seems to me.

We start with the basics, God puts different races on different continents. Therefore, He intended the races not interbreed. If mixing of the races is against the intent of God then all mongrels are lower than all non white races. Am I missing something here?
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

The grading system Dr Toole's implying originated with the Indians themselves. Migration after the flood, East from Babel, must have been in two waves. Migrants from Africa crossed the straits of Bab al-Mandab and Hormuz to settle in India but later migration from elsewhere provided a ruling caste and rigid prejudice against the earlier wave from Africa who, presumably, were descended from Ham.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hamites to India JPEG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1923781

There must have been hybrids over the centuries though because high caste Indians are readily distinguished from the rest among themselves. They can detect descendants of the former wave of migrants a mile off and, where they're allowed to work at all, assign them to latrine attendant duties. Marriage is completely off the table. No doubt they could arrange something in another country but lips would still curl and eyebrows arch.

Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 08-20-2020, 02:09 PM. Reason: add link because it's a new page

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                Before you can join the choir, you must move to Freehold. Before you can move to Freehold, you must be invited. Before you are invited to Freehold, you must join Landover Baptist Church. Before you can join the Church, you must be saved and accepted. Before you can be saved and accepted as a member of the Church, you must accept Jesus as your personal savior.
                You left out the spanking ritual.

Just kidding. Seriously, do what Brother Moss suggests and work on accepting Jesus. I'd start by reading the Bible--the whole thing.
                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

This mongrelization of the races has many bad outcomes. Think of the legal aspects. Obama, a mongrel, would not come up with a valid birth certificate. Camala Harris, another mongrel, no birth certificate. Come on, people. We know you are mongrel, put it down on paper.

Everyday there are more mongrel babies. Will they all hide their birth origins like Obama and Harris?
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Mongrels are indeed a problem. Can you believe how many people are proud of being mixed? Some people even celebrate America as a nation of mutts.

There are those who decry the existence of "overbred" dogs. How can something be "over" bred? I have heard of "inbread" dogs, such as this:

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                      There are those who decry the existence of "overbred" dogs. How can something be "over" bred?
                      I know, right? As long as at least one animal in the litter can live at least three years before inevitably succumbing to a disease such as eye problems, hearing loss, joint problems, breathing difficulties, spinal injuries, or the other diseases which are caused by breeding sisters with brothers for generations, I don't see a problem!
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                        I know, right? As long as at least one animal in the litter can live at least three years before inevitably succumbing to a disease such as eye problems, hearing loss, joint problems, breathing difficulties, spinal injuries, or the other diseases which are caused by breeding sisters with brothers for generations, I don't see a problem!
                        Hey, if it was good enough for Abraham and one or two of King David's kids, who are we to argue?
                        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                          Hey, if it was good enough for Abraham and one or two of King David's kids, who are we to argue?
                          Exactly! Inbreeding is a God-given Biblical tradition espoused by many of the Prophets.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Which lineage led to Jesus? The French? Aztecs? Vietnamese? Of course not. Christ was descended from a just and righteous line, uncontaminated, perfect for Sacrifice so that we could be Redeemed.

Sometimes I wonder if heathens have any standards at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                              Which lineage led to Jesus? The French? Aztecs? Vietnamese? Of course not. Christ was descended from a just and righteous line, uncontaminated, perfect for Sacrifice so that we could be Redeemed.

Sometimes I wonder if heathens have any standards at all.
                              Indeed, Sister. Now, people of little faith question Jesus' lineage, which ends at Joseph, who has no biological relationship whatsoever to Jesus - not to mention that the lineages presented by Luke 3:23-38 and Matthew 1:1-16 vary quite significantly. To those naysayers, we respond with:

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Let them be baffled and confused by these supposed "contradictions." We know that the Bible is the Pure Word of God and therefore there are no contradictions even where there they seem to be apparent.

1 Corinthians 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

And yet these very people want us to be sensitive to "other cultures" such as secularism, heathens, papists & savages even if they worship mutilation & mayhem everywhere they go promoting Stone Age values (dark age in the case of papists) when this little question is so much simpler!

Here is a word list:
                                TYSKLAND
                                ALLEMAGNE
                                GERMANIO
                                NJEMACKA
                                DEUTSCHLAND
                                IGCIWANE

All those words signify the same thing in Danish, French, Esperanto, Croatian, German and Zulu respectively. It's the name of a country. Just because when writing two different friends use their own versions of a name doesn't make them contradictory! Simarly for names of people; the Chinese and Egyptian variants could seem very different on the surface but underneath they're the same.

Again from time to time different societies adopt different naming traditions, Levirate marriage accounting for some of these, which different authors may treat differently. God has already explained that Scripture is reliable so there's our assurance that contradictions don't exist. For others seeking to deny His guarantee, they'd need to address each and every point concerning names and lineages (for the same person i.e. Christ) but I've yet to see them do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X