X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official ANAL SEX Discussion Thread

The sodomites are at it again with their unholy sacrament of the anus. Defying God's creation and color scheme, we now have – get ready for it – "Anal Bleaching".

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

Anal Sex Quote of the Day:

It should be remembered that ‘democracy’ was originally advocated by the philosophers Plato and Socrates, both homosexual pedophiles. Some contend that these historical facts are irrelevant. There are others who claim that, because of this, democracy is inherently homosexual. This may well be the case. Consider the fact that, just recently, the people of Canada and Spain, along with quite a few other democratic Christian nations, actually voted in favor of same sex marriages. For the first time in more than 2,000 years, the State was now allowed to sanction sodomy as an individual right and to give explicit approval and encouragement to the act of anal sex.
      Source: http://stjudasmaccabaeus.wordpress.c...gs-of-reality/

Comment

The atheists even write godmocking songs in praise of anal sex!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
          If I had my way, I'd ship them off to one of those Austrian penile colonies. Paul Hogan could teach them a thing or two.
          I have a feeling they'd enjoy that.

Paul Hogan is, after all, an "actor".
          Originally posted by Swedish eskimo View Post
          "I'm sure this will be greatly misquoted but it would not be a bad idea to bring the swift justice today that was brought in Israel's day against murder and rape and homosexuality. I guarantee it would solve the problem post-haste if homosexuals were stoned, if murderers were immediately killed as the Bible commands."

-Dr. Bob Jones III
          I don't see any way that could be misquoted.

How do you "misquote" Truth?

I only find it disturbing that Dr. Jones didn't mention also stoning adulterers, as the Bible commands.
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

The dangers inherent in anal sex is just as real between straight Christian married couples.
            The anus was not designed as an entrance. Tender tissue tears, important muscles are stretched. And there is still the same issue...poop is not a healthy substance to play in.

Anal sex is degrading and painful. Why would a loving husband desire to inflict it on his cherished wife?
            Now, of course, you will tell me that "some women like it." I seriously doubt if many women long to have their anus pierced, however, it is still dpainful and dangerous for her, and if her husband loves her, he will not do it. It is dangerous for him, too, by the way...the bacteria in poop aren't picky.

Yes, I believe it is a sin, just as it is between gay men.

If you need a verse, then how about this one:

Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
            Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church.

Most straight men I know have a horror of having anything shoved up their anus. He "loves his own flesh" too much for that. Here, he is told to love his wife "as his own body".
            'Nuff said.
            Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3061219AAlAsl1

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
              Well, now I'm confused.

What of the ex-Gay who likes having things stuffed up his anus? Is it then OK for him to do his wife as he would have an entire Daytona 500 pit crew do him?
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

I believe many homosexuals are too lazy to put the time and effort into finding and courting a woman

The basic Orgasm is the same whether accomplished through hetero or homosexual methods. It is easier to talk to ones own gender, and once it is established that sex is the object ,it is much quicker and easier to just get it on instead of playing dating games.

Laziness accounts for a lot of it, when it comes to men

I have talked to a couple of Lesbians and the theme is usually a father or some man who has abused them.

Of course there are those who will claim both of us are full of crap.

Today's younger generation doesn't appear to be stifled with the older generations taboo's. They seek the Orgasm wherever it comes and could care less who it is with. Today's morals have broken down, and sexual pleasure is the aim. Movies and the celebrities seem to be setting the trend. Rosie, Ann Heche, Many of the older male celebrities were dabbling in Homosexuality, Through the years the old morals have gradually been beaten back and anything goes.

Oral and anal sex are more the norm now than not engaging in such acts. Certainly it existed back when Grandma was around,but Grandpa didn't get much of it. It doesn't take much of a jump to go from Oral and Anal sex with a different gender than to engage in such acts with the same.

Again I will probably be called full of crap for my views, but ,hey ,isn't that what opinions are?
                Source: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2440267/posts

Comment

Pastor Patrick Wooden was right on!

A driver with a "sexual anus plug in his rectum" was jailed after investigators say he rear-ended another driver and had more than five times the legal limit of alcohol in his blood, according to a recently released arrest affidavit.

"The defendant had a sexual anus plug in his rectum, which he removed, or it fell out in the rear of my patrol car," an affidavit states. Brann "soiled himself" en route to the slammer.

http://blogs.tcpalm.com/off_the_beat...-a-sexual.html
                  Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                    Gay anal sex is a very serious bio-hazard and public health risk. As an Ex-Queer cured of the disease by the love of Jesus Christ, I am ashamed of all the years that I contaminated everything I touched or sat upon.

From personal experience, semen management is an issue for the gay. The sigmoid colon can suspend perhaps 250cc of man-seed, no more. Of course, the queen will have received at least this much before noon, and the volume will surely double by the end of the day after the usual dozens of sodomy trysts with anonymous strangers in public toilets. Even with plugs and diapers, the pressure will only increase, especially as the swelling decreases in the traumatized rectum after the last session of the day.

Something eventually has to give and when it does, it is not pleasant. In short, everything the queer has come in contact with is rife with the AIDS, Hepatitis and any number of filthy infectious diseases. It is simply irresponsible to pack mud at the expense of the innocent public. Gay anal sex MUST stop.

In Christ
                    This long discussion has given me hope of fully recovering from being a receiver of many, many, many men in my rectum.

It started with my evangelical minister who I adored when I was in high school. I worked in his office after school, often alone, and well, to make a long run-up short, ultimately he took me, saying that it's what Jesus wanted. As a somewhat disturbed kid from a troubled home, and because he was so respected and liked, I trusted him and believed in him totally. My ignorant parents allowed him to take me on a week-long camping trip, just he and I, and we ended up in a motel in a rural area making passionate love (supposedly for Jesus) the whole time. I was his "toy" well into my adult life.

His big, manly cigars obviously became a part of me, as did taking men up my receptive backside, because his powerful being etched cigars and receptive anal sex as key parts of being. Even as a married man and father, I continued, always falling prey to men I saw as superior to my weaknesses (yes, even as a cop). Even as a macho biker in leather, it only drew more powerful men to use me, although I began to make myself very vulnerable to their advances in bookstores, parks and the like.

So now, not ironically, it's Christ I pray to to end this. And by the way, if unduly influenced like I was, receiving anal sex becomes very pleasurable.

I hope some of you wise men of Christ will comment and provide me more support to help me stop!

YIC!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar Manfor Christ View Post
                      This long discussion has given me hope of fully recovering from being a receiver of many, many, many men in my rectum.

It started with my evangelical minister who I adored when I was in high school. I worked in his office after school, often alone, and well, to make a long run-up short, ultimately he took me, saying that it's what Jesus wanted. As a somewhat disturbed kid from a troubled home, and because he was so respected and liked, I trusted him and believed in him totally. My ignorant parents allowed him to take me on a week-long camping trip, just he and I, and we ended up in a motel in a rural area making passionate love (supposedly for Jesus) the whole time. I was his "toy" well into my adult life.

His big, manly cigars obviously became a part of me, as did taking men up my receptive backside, because his powerful being etched cigars and receptive anal sex as key parts of being. Even as a married man and father, I continued, always falling prey to men I saw as superior to my weaknesses (yes, even as a cop). Even as a macho biker in leather, it only drew more powerful men to use me, although I began to make myself very vulnerable to their advances in bookstores, parks and the like.

So now, not ironically, it's Christ I pray to to end this. And by the way, if unduly influenced like I was, receiving anal sex becomes very pleasurable.

I hope some of you wise men of Christ will comment and provide me more support to help me stop!

YIC!!
                      The first step is to admit that God hates you. Once you realize that He wants you to burn in hell for being a anal assassin, ass bandit, backdoor bandit, bone smuggler, brownie king, bugger, butt pirate, doughnut puncher, and cockpipe cosmonaut, you will be able to ask God forgiveness and through accepting His only son Jesus Christ, as your Lord and Savoir, may you be forgiven.
                      Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar Manfor Christ View Post

YIC!!
                        Have you considered Landover's famous ex-Gay program?

I'm sure several of the Pastors would be happy to put you in the middle of a Prayer Circle, until you feel yourself filled to overflowing with the Love of Jesus!

I will pray that you find the true joy of Jesus' Love.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

After hitting my wife a few times when she does not listen, I tell her that anal sex will be next, she looks down at the floor and whispers

"Oh God please help me"

I say

"I can hear you woman, and the only help for you is for you to help yourself, next time do as I say, not as I do"

She really hates anal sex, almost as much as her mother. I do not mind handing out the punishment from time to time, even though its a stinker, I have to do what is best to keep my wife in line.

Colossians 3:18
                          Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord
                          Any material posted in this space that is other than KJV Scripture will cause instant banishment. --ADMIN

Comment

In the bible, it clearly states that it is a sin. It's thought to be wasteful and not how God intended. I have to agree with that. Why would any guy wanna stick his thingy where poo and foul gases come out of?! I know it's tight, but it isn't that serious to go there.
                            Source: http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question...8235100AAr9e3t

Comment

Im not a fan of that quote. Sometimes my wife's birthhole smells really bad, too.
                              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                              -Holocaust Jokes
                              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                                Im not a fan of that quote. Sometimes my wife's birthhole smells really bad, too.
                                Have you not laid thy hand on her enough to have her clean herself in a proper manner? Do your duties as the family provider and show that filthy whore what a proper beating is.

(1 Corinthians 1:19)
                                For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
                                Any material posted in this space that is other than KJV Scripture will cause instant banishment. --ADMIN

Comment

Working...
                                X