X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Down syndrome is a lifestyle choice!

Originally posted by proteastantguy View Post
    Funny eh? I mean I don't get the idea of people who want to troll on a board like LBC. I actualy don't get the idea of trolling generally.
    Then why are yoou here trying to cause arguments by making inflammatory posts?

Why not praise Jesus instead?

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
      Then why are yoou here trying to cause arguments by making inflammatory posts?

Why not praise Jesus instead?

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
      Sorry, I just had a thought.

Comment

Sorry, I just had a thought.
        How about turning that brain fart into a desire to find us an awesome piece of scripture!

Isaiah 8:19 19And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Let's look to God for the answer, friend.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

How about turning that brain fart into a desire to find us an awesome piece of scripture!

Isaiah 8:19 19And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Let's look to God for the answer, friend.
          You're right. Then why not make everyone in the world christian?

Comment

You're right. Then why not make everyone in the world christian?
            Why not, indeed!

Let's get to it at once!

Something tells me you may be moving away from being deliberately retarded. This thread is no longer the place for you, my new friend.
            sigpic

The truth about volcanos
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Why not, indeed!

Let's get to it at once!

Something tells me you may be moving away from being deliberately retarded. This thread is no longer the place for you, my new friend.
              I have always thought the world would be better if we had all people in the world under the same religion, and thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Beamofhope View Post
                You are ever so right, my brother in Christ!

Atheists or as they should be called: Monkey Worshippers - tend to use the argument "If we're all created in gods image, then god has downs syndrome."

God is perfect, god has no flaws, he can do anything. God didn't create mankind to be retarded, if people have any kind of mental disability they choose to have it (free will).

I will never understand why mental asylums don't take in Monkey Worshippers and treat them as well for "mental illness"

no if we were created in gods image we would be invisible
                “Do you know wherein lies the sin? It wasn't in partaking of the fruit of the tree. Do you know wherein lies the sin? It wasn't in lending an ear to the serpent's enticements. Do you still not know wherein lies the sin? Therein lies your sin.”
                ― Frederica Bernkastel

Comment

Originally posted by Frederica Bernkastel View Post
                  no if we were created in gods image we would be invisible
                  No no no. We were created the way God wanted us to be, but people have moved away from that way.

Comment

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist
                    Why not, indeed!

Let's get to it at once!

I have always thought the world would be better if we had all people in the world under the same religion,
                    So did Baby Jesus.
                    YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                      So did Baby Jesus.
                      Jesus was deffently right in everything.

Comment

Obviously Jesus has no use for retards. They are sent as punishment for the parents sins. They have no soul and were never intended to be cared for into maturity. They were instead intended to STALL the family making for a year. This would have been devastating to a family back in Biblical times as it is today.

The difference is that the retarded, deformed and inferior babies were promptly disposed of back then and today they are inexplicably cared for and nourished into huge, lumbering retarded adults requiring perpetual oversight and care thus depleting the finances and emotions of the family(ruining it essentially). So instead of being and emotional punishment(in antiquity they could not be kept therefore the love the parents had waiting for the baby is now anguish and they must try again to make a baby that pleases the Lord God) they are forced into the family and the parents, weakened by the world of Man, keeps the love and forces it to fit the retarded child into the family. Thus wasting love on a souless creature incapable of being allowed into Heaven. It is the intention that the parents complete their punishment by losing the child, not keeping it anyway. Jesus frowns on such things because while the parents are caring for the retard, they are NOT caring for a regular child they could have been having. The parents are cheating God and playing God by not watching the retarded infant waste away and die. Retarded children have no soul to enter Heaven. Love wasted is the worst kind of love.

I hope that helps clear things up a little.
                        God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Some don't just settle for acting like retards, but ACTIVELY participate in satanic rituals:

Comment

Homersexual gay crippled retard poetry?!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Listen you stupid baptist god loving fucks, down syndrome is a chromosomal error and is not a lifestyle choice. How fucking stupid can you be? Do you all have it too? I think sooo. You should be "smited" by "God our Savior" rofl. What a gay Gamertag.

Comment

Originally posted by GodTouchesMe4Pleasur View Post
                                Listen you stupid baptist god loving piffles, down syndrome is a chromosomal error and is not a lifestyle choice. How piffleing stupid can you be? Do you all have it too? I think sooo. You should be "smited" by "God our Savior" rofl. What a gay Gamertag.
                                If it wasn't for people sinning their babies wouldn't be smitten by God as a warning to stop sinning before their next son is due.

Lamentations 5:7 Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.

Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Exodus 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Those babies could repent if they chose but instead they slavishly follow the iniquity of their fathers in the womb.
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X