Clear All

Re: Seven reasons why God hates South America

Originally posted by SunsetShimmer View Post
    One is the orangatang flag

Since when do monkeys have flags?

Oh! You mean over in africa!
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Since when do monkeys have flags?

Oh! You mean over in africa!

Very mature of you to edit my comment... learn some geography and about flags

Comment

In Argentina, which is one of those countries near to Mexico where they speak Mexican, a court has ruled that an orangutan has certain rights. He is to be set free from the zoo. I expect they will give apes the vote there soon. They already gave the vote to 16 year olds. I believe they will want to elect President Barak Obama as their president directly as he gets through ravaging America.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
          Why do they fly the Greek and French flags?
          Perhaps the other flag is the flag of the Chili county? No surprise, it the the country that only consists of shoreline and has been led either by the communist poet Neruda or the cat lick dictator Pinchest. Yes, it DOES rhyme like incest!

It is probably a county of Peru or whatever but I have a funny adecdote about it. There is a desert at the North of this county called Nazcar and the cat licks over there in a desperate attempt to direct some tourist cash their way have dug shallow grooves on the sand to deceive people into believing in visitations by space aliens. This is an example:

So, once again, feeble attempts to justify sodomy. The sorry state of the whole (in)continent is an obvious outcome. No education, constant cocaine abuse, pentacostalism, sodomy. Jesus weeps. But, as a good man, I'm praying for these lost souls. Let their accommodation in Hell not be of the worst kind.

Hebrews 5:2
          Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

By insulting another countries, you're not showing love for USA, you're not being patriotic, you're merely showing your lack of education, if you see your land as beautiful then is ok, every person should see their homeland like that, but being born outside your country is not our fault, is not something horrible and be sure we're not destined to be your servants, in fact, one of our former presidents estudied in Harvard University

Comment

Originally posted by OverlyAttachedJaviera View Post
              By insulting another countries, you're not showing love for USA, you're not being patriotic, you're merely showing your lack of education, if you see your land as beautiful then is ok, every person should see their homeland like that, but being born outside your country is not our fault, is not something horrible and be sure we're not destined to be your servants, in fact, one of our former presidents estudied in Harvard University
              My dear:

I've been to that God-forgotten land of yours. I didn't like it.

Also: Harvard is the place where all the leftie nutjobs go to become even worse leftie nutjobs. Why would you mention that as if it were a good thing?
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                My dear:

I've been to that God-forgotten land of yours. I didn't like it.

Also: Harvard is the place where all the leftie nutjobs go to become even worse leftie nutjobs. Why would you mention that as if it were a good thing?

Harvard is a very prestigious university, if you go there then you'll be a wonderful professional, of course you have to work hard, but just being accepted there is a huge pride, do you know how many nobel prize winners studied in that important school?

Comment

Harvard is a very prestigious university, if you go there then you'll be a wonderful professional, of course you have to work hard, but just being accepted there is a huge pride, do you know how many nobel prize winners studied in that important school?
                  To be a soldier of Jesus - THAT is a huge pride!!!
                  You are going wrong way. When you let Jesus enter, forgiveness comes to you. You see your false life and repent. Have courage to let HIM change your life!!!
                  PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                  Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                  Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

The Unabomber went to Harvard so yeah, excellent point.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marko Loimaan-Aho View Post
                      To be a soldier of Jesus - THAT is a huge pride!!!
                      You are going wrong way. When you let Jesus enter, forgiveness comes to you. You see your false life and repent. Have courage to let HIM change your life!!!

So if I let "Jesus" enter in my life, I would end like you... yeah, that doesn't sound very nice

Comment

So if I let "Jesus" enter in my life, I would end like you... yeah, that doesn't sound very nice
                        Why are you so filled with hate? Why is every word you post designed to make people loathe you?

(Colossians 4:6) "Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man."

You talk like some drunken syphilitic whore.

Yours in Christ,

Zech
                        sigpic

Comment

I have discovered yet another reason why God hates South America.

In Leviticus, we learn that God hates those who have broken stones:

Leviticus 21:18-20
                          18 For whatsoever man [he be] that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
                          19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
                          20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

This is reinforced in Deuteronomy:

Deuteronomy 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Likewise, commiting adultery with stones is a bad thing:

Jeremiah 3:7-9
                          7 And I said after she had done all these [things], Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw [it].
                          8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
                          9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.

Below is an image which serves as evidence that South American men notoriously break these God's commandments. You can clearly see that the photographed male has broken (=wounded) stones, and that he is playing with them (wouldn't that be considered committing adultery with his own stones?)

WARNING: This image should be reserved for Pastors' viewing only. Women, children, and even impressionable young men should not scroll down. (I'm pasting that image with my eyes closed).

You really should not scroll down!

OK, here it is.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for viewers fainting, getting sick, or being deeply offended by this image. You've been warned!

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christians are Perfect!
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!
                          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                          God HATES Rational Thinking!
                          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Dear, sweet, innocent Sister, I believe that the Lord God had a different type of stones in mind, but I believe that it is best that we not pursue the matter. But, yes, you are correct, those are stones he is playing with and you must be congratulated for your vigilance.
                            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

listen morons my father comes from Ecuador which is located in South America i have visited there it's not a bad country they may be catholics and of mestizo origin but why are you god fearing pussies talking crap about such a beautiful continent when America is becoming a shit hole thanks to that faggot donald trump don't judge them

Comment

So when do you report to start working on that wall?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X