X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it a sin to pay $6.66 for something? Yes, yes it is.

Originally posted by girlygirl18 View Post
    I am suprised they were unable to just give you a senior discount or something...
    Is that a proper way to address those that JESUS has chosen as their few?

Begone little witch, go back to your cats and thank satan that the ungodly law of this land does no allow us to burn witches as it was (and still is) proper.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) View Post
      I am suprised they were unable to just give you a senior discount or something...
      Why are you still posting here you crackwhore? Turn or burn. Stop beating around the bush. When you are burning in hell, and demons are gnawing on your nether regions me, and Christ will laugh at you crackwhore

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenCracks View Post
        I fail to see how the price of these beverages can be 'influenced by the devil'. What would happen if I were purchasing a bible and some nacho's for the ride home and the price totalled to $6.66?
        Did you even read the scripture posted?

Comment

A bit more respect for your elders, girl! Remember, God said in Leviticus 19:32:
          Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD.

Just because the dear reverend is getting quite feeble and frail in his sunset years, does not mean you can just go around making fun of him.
          Leviticus 26:15-16
          And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Most places are able to give 10% or 20% meals off to seniors or they will use the discount in case someone isn't happy with the price or doesn't have enough money
            It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

Comment

Most places are able to give 10% or 20% meals off to seniors or they will use the discount in case someone isn't happy with the price or doesn't have enough money
              Maybe in wherever hellhole you come from you can bargain at every store, but here in the Godly United States of America the price set is the price you pay (plus sales tax).

If the stores were lowering prices just because the customer isn't happy to pay the full price, or doesn't have enough money, that would be communism!
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

At plenty of fast food joints if someone throws a big enough fit about their price than the fast food joint will try to lower it than risk getting a complaint or losing business. I've worked in fast food for the past 2 years, so please do not argue about something you know nothing about
                It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

Comment

At plenty of fast food joints if someone throws a big enough fit about their price than the fast food joint will try to lower it than risk getting a complaint or losing business. I've worked in fast food for the past 2 years, so please do not argue about something you know nothing about
                  Where do you work, hon? I might break my vow to never eat at fast food places just to see if I can pay less than the bill says.
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Wendys and if you throw a big enough fit and threaten to complain they will most likely bend over backwards to make you happy

Comment

'Throwing a fit' is a horrible thing to say. I happen to be a mental health professional and using that term is very offensive to spastics.

YIC
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I've seen full grown men stamp their feet and whine like toddlers over the price of an item sir

Comment

I've seen full grown men stamp their feet and whine like toddlers over the price of an item sir
                          So? What does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

I would appreciate if you stopped trying to make this all about you and instead focus on the real victim here:

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

What the gaywise do in shops is no concern of mine.

Maybe you should think about your eternal soul instead of fantasising about what perverts do in the changing rooms

YIC
                            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I was shocked that they madw him purchase another item instead of just discounting his meal. Mary please read all of the posts before adding your input

Comment

I was shocked that they madw him purchase another item instead of just discounting his meal. Mary please read all of the posts before adding your input
                                Your shock doesn't do anything but take away focus from the LORD, and the necessity of knowing how NOT to unleash demons into the natural world, such as by honoring Satan by paying $6.66. If you cannot stay on topic, you should post less and read more.
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X