X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What will it take to end mass shootings in America??

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
    The MSM assumes that all those killed were "innocent" - but never follows up to see what sin was going on in those classrooms. Was it drag queen story telling day? Were those homers and transgenders in the class?
    Perhaps the slaying is a message from Jesus that Texas needs to enact its own "Don't Say Gay" legislation pronto? Westboro Church can use the occasion of these young people's funerals to remind us God hates fags. How else better to reach into the hearts and minds of men and wrench them out of their complacency?
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
      Perhaps the slaying is a message from Jesus that Texas needs to enact its own "Don't Say Gay" legislation pronto? Westboro Church can use the occasion of these young people's funerals to remind us God hates fags. How else better to reach into the hearts and minds of men and wrench them out of their complacency?
      While we are all searching for an explanation for shooting students in schools, it appears the cause is right under our noses. Right north of Freehold is a suburb called Ankeny, Iowa. One would think the Christian example of Freehold would spill over and make Ankeny a place with at least some redeeming qualities.

Such is not the case. Ankeny High School has a homer club. That is bad enough. Even worse, is a high school drag show put on by the homer club. Can you imagine the rage that must be roiling in the minds of young Christian men who own AK 47's? I don't see anything but evil coming from a high school drag show. Complaint calls are rightly flowing into the Ankeny School administrative offices.

When homers put their finger in the eye of Jesus He will extract revenge.

Ankeny High School drag performance remains 'under investigation' (desmoinesregister.com)
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Gay-Straight Alliance? That's like a Wolf-Sheep Alliance. The fags and dykes just want to lure a bunch of "bicurious" SJW boys and girls into their clutches so they can molest them and thus recruit them into the LGBTQIArmy. Absolutely outrageous that a rape club was allowed to operate on school grounds without being shut down immediately and the members arrested and shipped off to prison.
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

It irks me that we never hear good news stories about mass shootings, like this one.
          Woman killed man who fired rifle into party crowd

Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out [an AR-15] rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending a birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement. The woman, who was attending the party, drew a pistol and fired, killing Butler.
          Who needs gun control?? Remind me never to go to Charleston, or parties, or associate with armed women. That bullet could have hit anyone, sheesh.

Comment

It is a God Given(tm) right to be armed. If every child was armed, when some non-Christian ethnic person tried to attack a school, they would be met with the Hot Lead of God's Righteousness. I can just picture a classroom of 20 second graders in a shooters stance, AR's blazing flame as fifty round magazines are emptied into the shreds of the unGodly. Praise the majesty!
            Attached Files
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Rejoice for those around you who are granted admission into the Kingdom of Heaven. Mourn them do not, miss them do not. Oh, your kid went to Hell instead? Well, that's your fault for being a bad parent and a heathen. If your child had been Saved when they got shot, they'd be in a much better place right now, it would be so glorious! But, no, they're being tortured by Satan's legions as we speak. Don't go trying to blame guns, lobbyists, toxic masculinity, white supremacy, or the Republican Party for your own poor parenting decisions. Now let's have a moment of silence, and then another and how about another. No need to talk about this or anything. Better repent now or you'll burn alongside your stupid kid. ̶T̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ prayers.
              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                What will it take to end mass shootings in America?
                As mentioned before, more guns! We need to arm the teachers and the children so they can defend themselves. No child should have to go to school without a loaded gun.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  As mentioned before, more guns! We need to arm the teachers and the children so they can defend themselves. No child should have to go to school without a loaded gun.
                  One has to admit Texas is on the right track in its efforts to protect students from mass gunmen. Texas has armed guards in schools.

In this case, there were armed guards but they stayed outside the building for an hour. The entered only when more police arrived with better equipment, a shield the officers could hold in front of them while they entered the building. It took an hour for the better equipment to arrive.

The solution here is obvious. First, have children armed in all rooms at all times. Second, have on site in every school armed guards plus shields that can be carried in front of the defending officers. These reforms are needed immediately.

It's all about the odds present at any moment. Apparently, when the shooting began it was four security officers against one shooter. The police calculated this was too risky and waited until the odds were better. Armed kids in the classrooms would have ended it immediately.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Now that we have had a few days to calm down from all this (and before the next incident riles everyone up again), maybe this is the time to ask alternative questions.

Do we really want to end mass shootings in America? What if the reason that they keep happening is that God wants them to keep happening? God is, after all, All Powerful. After every one of these news events some of our most faithful politicians call for and offer up their thoughts and prayers. And yet, the shootings continue. If Our Lord and Savior chooses to give us a hard "No" in response to so many fervent Christian prayers maybe we need to change our prayers.

I, for one, do not wish to stand in opposition to Jesus. If there is something that He keeps denying us no matter how many times we ask, then maybe it is time to stop asking. Instead, we need to repent from our selfish prayers and ask Jesus what He wants.
                    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                      Now that we have had a few days to calm down from all this (and before the next incident riles everyone up again), maybe this is the time to ask alternative questions.
                      Thank you for your cool head, Sister. The hysteria around this event has been unseemly.

If Our Lord and Savior chooses to give us a hard "No" in response to so many fervent Christian prayers maybe we need to change our prayers.
                      Yes, some different ideas are called for. If we look rationally then we can see the problem is socially awkward 18 year old incels (nerds) with unlimited access to weaponry. We need to track them and be ready to deploy overly muscled meat heads in uniforms (jocks) with unlimited access to weaponry. There also needs to be a educational component in parallel: ner ner, yo momma, sux 2 be u, etc.

Comment

We may be over-thinking this. After some prayer on the matter, I feel in my innermost soul that our dear Mayor summed up the solution here:
                        Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        We need only home schooling.
                        My children are home-schooled and as a result none of them has ever been shot - or stabbed, for that matter - at school. This is because all the boys know that they and their brothers (and, I suppose, their sister - not that Hannah would ever seriously consider attacking anyone) would be in big trouble if their father learned of such substandard behavior.

People who send their children for schooling outside the home reap what they sow.
                        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

"All Guns to be Armed with Guns"

Title of an article I saw years ago. Believe it was the Rochdale Herald. Imagine if every gun had its own gun. If the gun feels it's going to be used in an inappropriate manner it could put a stop to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bezukhov View Post
                            "All Guns to be Armed with Guns"
                            Title of an article I saw years ago. Believe it was the Rochdale Herald. Imagine if every gun had its own gun. If the gun feels it's going to be used in an inappropriate manner it could put a stop to it.
                            It all comes down to practical ideas. Home schooled children are in a home that has loaded weapons. Crazy persons will not go in there. A school where every kindergartener has a loaded weapon will handle an invader just fine.

Our problem is liberals. They do not want to solve this even when a solution in right before our eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                              Our problem is liberals. They do not want to solve this even when a solution in right before our eyes.
                              We can convince them by highlighting the numerous examples of good guys with guns taking down bad guys spraying bullets into crowded movie theaters and whatnot. So there's a little, what's the word, collateral damage, if you choose to focus on the negative. The point is, stuff happens. You can't ban stuff!?

Comment

Camera activated machine guns in the ceilings of all schools and public buildings is the solution.

1.Camera sees lunatic atheist, locks onto him, and liquidates him.

2. Three students to be trained and designated as "body removers".

3. Our children's education can continue as normal.
                                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X