X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concerning nonbelievers

Originally posted by alex.siegel View Post
    But he's not real. You have no solid, concrete proof that he exists, yet you completely disregard science, which is generally testable, solid statements. Why?

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

But how do we know that God is real and that the Bible is true?
      We don't, simple as that
      1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
      23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Too bad that the only evidence that we have for a "great flood" is from a crusty, 2000 year-old book...
        You have a better explanation for seashells up mountains and whale bones in the desert?

I bet it's far fetched nonsenes like mountains move and deserts were once the sea floor.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post

I bet it's far fetched nonsenes like mountains move and deserts were once the sea floor.
          Yes, I wish I had enough faith to be an atheist,

YIC

Jack
          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
            You have a better explanation for seashells up mountains and whale bones in the desert?

So the climate of Earth changing over the course of millions of years is nonsense but an old dude that lives in the sky magically putting water everywhere is?

This book is 2000 piffleing years old people... People wanted to explain stuff. It's the same reason that the Greek gods existed. People want to rationalize things that they don't understand.

Comment

It's the same reason that the Greek gods existed.
              The Greek Gods did not exist.

Comment

So the climate of Earth changing over the course of millions of years is nonsense but an old dude that lives in the sky magically putting water everywhere is?

This book is 2000 piffleing years old people... People wanted to explain stuff. It's the same reason that the Greek gods existed. People want to rationalize things that they don't understand.
                Preach it
                1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by crispy View Post
                  Preach it
                  OK; the Greeks gods do not exist, made nothing, cannot—nor do they claim the ability—to deliver perverts, communists and/or Keynesians from eternal damnation.

Jesus promises all this. How do you explain His Spirit present in lives today (but no Zeus)?

Comment

So a god (God) who billions of people beleive in does not exist but Zeus and Appollo (who nobody believes in) does?

Wacko.

YIC
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

This book is 2000 piffleing years old people...
                      Yes, it has stood the test of time.

It's the same reason that the Greek gods existed. People want to rationalize things that they don't understand.
                      Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                      OK; the Greeks gods do not exist
                      Sister, actually God was one of the Greek gods (Acts 17:23). The others, of course, are pure fantasies created by pagan savages of limited intellect.
                      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                        Yes, it has stood the test of time.

Sister, actually God was one of the Greek gods (Acts 17:23). The others, of course, are pure fantasies created by pagan savages of limited intellect.
                        ACTS 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. KJV

There was an account somewhere about how that "shrine" came to be, a visitor from across the sea? a precaution, is there some god we don't know about but who might be wanting some acknowledgement anyway? but these are not in The Bible and therefore obviously I would not look them up or post them.

As a result I just assumed the "god" Paul referred to, the one they didn't know, was being preached to them for the first time [subject to Pastroal approval]. It definitely wasn't Zeus: they already "knew about" that one due to drinking toadstool juice and seeing spots with the possibibity of drunkenness thrown in and bizarre stimulants imported from Rome.

If one of the Pastors has the story about the unknown god it would be interesting to learn if it's true or just made up.

Thank you Mr Dnow for pointing that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                          I also don't trust people (e.g., scientists). I do, however, trust God. Why wouldn't I? He knows everything, and He put everything that I need to know in the Holy Bible.

Praise LORD!
                          Whoa, hold on a second!!! You don't trust scientists? Are you really that much of a fool? Then stop going to the doctor when you get sick. Do NOT ever use a cell phone, computer, television, car, microwave, or electric toothbrush. All of these things are possible because of science, you fool. Everything you need to know is in the bible? Seriously? You're out of your idiotic mind. If you're child is drowning, what do you do? Pray? How about perform CPR??? I think that would be the better choice, but that's just me. Does your bible tell you how to perform CPR??? Nope. Then it obviously doesn't tell you everything you need to know. What's your IQ, 14?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                            So a god (God) who billions of people beleive in does not exist but Zeus and Appollo (who nobody believes in) does?

Wacko.

YIC
                            What's wacko is a "doctor" that is educated, that believes there is a mythical magic man in the sky. Have you actually read the bible? It's full of proven lies, exaggerated stories, and of course logical fallacies. I simply don't understand how an intelligent and educated person can have an imaginary friend when there is absolutely no evidence to support these outlandish claims.

Billions of people believe in "your" god? Yes they do. Why? Because some jerk off, many years ago came up with a great marketing plan. Let's lie to the idiots, they will believe us, then we can control them and make them do what we want. Well it worked and you are too blind to see it. Open your eyes man. It's amazing what life is like after you wake up.

If your bible is the way you want to live your life and you believe it is the word of your god, then by all means live that way and see if you don't end up in prison. Remember, you cannot eat pork or shellfish. You cannot wear two different fabrics at the same time. You MUST kill your neighbor if you find him working on Sunday. You must also take your child to the center of town and stone him to death, should he misbehave. You can't pick and choose what is the truth in the bible because if you do, it leaves to question that if you find one lie, then there are more and once you wake up and realize it's ALL lies, you will be free.

17.6 billion animals on a boat? Yeah right. What did they eat? What about refrigeration? What about the termites on that wood boat? Did Noah just find two termites and put them in a jar?

A man makes trillions of gallons of water rise up into the air so he can walk hundreds of miles through mud, caverns, mountains, etc. Was it like looking at a fish tank on both sides? Hmmmm.

A guy lives in the belly of a big fish for 3 days. Yeah right. How did he breathe? What did he eat? Did he just sleep for the 3 days or did he walk around or get some exercise?

The earth is 6000 years old??? Lmao. Yeah right. So what about the dinosaurs? Fossils? Carbon and radiometric dating? Oh yeah, science can't be trusted because it uses logic and reason. We need to trust a 2000 year old book, written by a bunch of men that obviously were not educated as we are today. Yeah, you go ahead and trust that book, I'll put my trust in the brilliant minds that make our medications to cure disease, discover new planets, and invent things to make our lives easier.

If you believe the bible, you are a fool, plain and simple. You obviously have not read it, or you simply don't care about the truth. Religion is evil and you support it. Grow up, stop being afraid of burning for eternity in a place that does not exist, and live your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Artofburning View Post
                              Greetings Landover Baptist Church!

I started rereading the book of Zephaniah and stumbled upon - rather quickly actually! - the verse:

" "I will completely remove all things From the face of the Earth..." declares the Lord....
                              "...those who have turned back from following the Lord and those who have not sought the Lord or inquired of Him." "
                              Zephaniah 1:2-6

I thought it was quite refreshing reading that because it definitely reinforced the fact that God frowns upon atheists, unbelievers, and idolaters. It's also refreshing to know that those who choose to not believe in Him have a very unpleasant surprise awaiting them in the afterlife!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all...Thank you for your time.
                              Cool book, any other funny stories people wrote in there?

Comment

Originally posted by GodlessHeathen View Post
                                What's wacko is a "doctor" that is educated, that believes there is a mythical magic man in the sky. Have you actually read the Bible?
                                Yes. God is very clear not to trust physicians.

Physicians lead to plague. What do we see all around? Plague (and trusting to physicians).

It's full of proven lies
                                Name one.

absolutely no evidence
                                (see above)

Consider Darwinism.
                                Billions of people believe in that "god" Yes they do. Why? Because some jerk off, many years ago came up with a great marketing plan. Let's lie to the idiots, they will believe us, then we can control them and make them do what we want. Well it worked

If your Bible is the way you want to live your life and you believe it is the word of your God, then by all means live that way and see if you don't end up in prison.
                                We do. We haven't.

Remember, you cannot eat pork or shellfish.
                                Why not?

You cannot wear two different fabrics at the same time.
                                We don't

You MUST kill your neighbor if you find him working on Sunday. You must also take your child to the center of town and stone him to death, should he misbehave.
                                Scripture please.

You can't pick and choose what is the truth in the Bible because if you do etc.
                                You do.

What about the termites on that wood boat? Did Noah just find two termites and put them in a jar?
                                Probably.

A man makes trillions of gallons of water rise up into the air so he can walk hundreds of miles through mud
                                Source?

A guy lives in the belly of a big fish for 3 days. Yeah right. How did he breathe? What did he eat?
                                Humans can survive approx. 60 days without food and a week without water.

The earth is 6000 years old??? Lmao. Yeah right. So what about the dinosaurs?
                                are you suggesting that dinosaurs are older than the earth

I'll put my trust in the brilliant minds that make our medications to cure disease, discover new planets, and invent things to make our lives easier.
                                Such as AIDS, ebola, junkies, revolution, homosexualist "marriage" + interspecies erotica, communism, skin cancer, herpes, demon possession (through denial of demons) & HELL FOREVER (through denial of Jesus' agony, of His existence at all and through denial of SATAN)

If you believe the Bible, you are a fool
                                Jesus disagrees:

PSALM 53:1 (To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, A Psalm of David.)
                                The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
                                NOTE THE PROVENANCE: ROYAL AUTHORITY, DIVINE APPOINTMENT KJV . look up

You obviously have not read it, or you simply don't care about The Truth.

He stands at the door and knocks: come to Jesus today.

Comment

Working...
                                X