This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: False Religions And Cults

I love how everyone except the fucking baptists worship satan.

Comment

Originally posted by GodIsntRealStupid View Post
      I love how everyone except the piffleing baptists worship satan.
      Why would you love that?

It breaks my heart, it's so sad.

If those other religions would just follow the Word of God as clearly laid out for them in the 1611 King James Bible, they wouldn't be doomed to suffer forever with Lucifer.

Such a waste. And for what?
      The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

I may have found the world most deluded cultists. A shrine to a miraculous motorbike! The motorbike that performs miracles.

Well, let me tell you that any miracles being performed are not done by some mystic motorbike under the influence of a 6-legged blue elephant, but are done by Jesus who is showing enormous patience with these deluded dot-heads in the hopes they will see the light and wash in the Warm Blood of The Lamb.
        Rev up those prayers at Bullet Baba's shrine! (Feature)

It's a shrine dedicated to the Motorbike Devta, also called Bullet Baba. The deity is indeed a motorcycle and such is faith that hundreds of devotees turn up every day to pray for a safe journey.

The unlikely shrine near Chotila village, around 20 km away from Pali en route to Jodhpur on the highway, has a Royal Enfield 350 cc motorbike, called a Bullet, as its deity.

It's hard to miss the din of pilgrims here. Every day nearby villagers and travellers stop and pray to the bike and its late owner Om Singh. The temple beside the Enfield motorbike has a big picture of Singh, fondly known as Om Bana.

It is said that a person who does not stop to pray at the shrine is in for a dangerous journey.

The story goes that about 21 years ago, on a fateful summer night, Om Bana was returning from Pali to his native Chotila on his bike when it skidded and hit a tree, killing him on the spot.

The tree stands over the battered vehicle till date. Villagers say after Om Bana's death, the motorbike was taken to a local police station. But next day morning, it was found at the accident spot.

Police initially thought it was a prank and after emptying the fuel tank they brought the bike back to the station. However, the motorcycle was again at the accident spot the next day.

'As soon as the story spread, people in the nearby village built a platform on the spot where the death occurred and started offering prayers,' said Chotu Singh, a resident of the nearby village.

The temple has a priest who manages daily affairs. Many shops offering incense sticks, flowers, coconut and red thread meant for offering prayers have sprung up near the shrine.

Local people sing folk songs in the name of Om Bana who owned the Royal Enfield.

Travellers, especially drivers of vehicles that pass by, offer prayers at the site, which is almost in the middle of the road.

Some drivers also offer a small bottle of country liquor at the site, praying for a safe journey. 'Whenever I pass this area, I never forget to light incense sticks, offer liquor and lie prostrate in reverence,' said Jagdish Singh, a taxi driver.

Devotees also apply the 'tilak' mark and tie a red thread on the motorbike.

'Villagers here believe Bana's spirit still hovers around the place and they can hear the Royal Enfield rev up at night,' said Hem Singh Rajput, the resident of a nearby village.
        Quite inexplicable, other than through Jesus! Other reports indicate that the shrine receives 1000s of Rupees a day - I am sure that Jesus ensures that all that money is used for Charitable purposes (e.g.buying bibles or similar) but the simple peasant priests keep no records of how it is spent, so we must have faith.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Hello!

I am new to this wonderful forum (but not to the ways of the ONE Lord!), and I hope that I am not asking this out of turn (and I apologize if this is in the incorrect forum), but why do so many Satan-worshipers try to use our own Bible quotes against us and then claim that our solemn and joyous religious landmarks come from heathen religions? This certainly CANNOT be true.

Comment

Originally posted by ONLY1GOD View Post
            Hello!

I am new to this wonderful forum (but not to the ways of the ONE Lord!), and I hope that I am not asking this out of turn (and I apologize if this is in the incorrect forum), but why do so many Satan-worshipers try to use our own Bible quotes against us and then claim that our solemn and joyous religious landmarks come from heathen religions? This certainly CANNOT be true.
            The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Landmark:
            –noun 1. a prominent or conspicuous object on land that serves as a guide, especially to ships at sea or to travelers on a road; a distinguishing landscape feature marking a site or location: The post office served as a landmark for locating the street to turn down.

2. something used to mark the boundary of land.

3. a building or other place that is of outstanding historical, aesthetic, or cultural importance, often declared as such and given a special status (landmark designation), ordaining its preservation, by some authorizing organization.

4. a significant or historic event, juncture, achievement, etc.: The court decision stands as a landmark in constitutional law.

–verb (used with object) 5. to declare (a building, site, etc.) a landmark: a movement to landmark New York's older theaters.

What are you talking about?

Comment

I apologize for mistyping. I meant our religious holidays, even though I don't mean in the normal usage of the word holiday...I'm talking about events such as Christ's birth and resurrection and such.

Comment

No need for apologies, Only1God, many of the faithful are faithful because of their faith and not all know of Landmarkism:

"Although different champions of the Landmark Baptist cause have identified different required characteristics, or "marks," that validate a legitimate scriptural church, all varieties of Landmarkism stipulate that legitimate scriptural churches are the only legitimate churches. According to Landmarkism, congregations of other denominational varieties are merely religious gatherings, or "societies," with no claim to the title "church." Landmarkers believe the Baptist churches commonly, but not always, hold true to the most scriptural form; however contrary to a false popular belief, the name "Baptist" does not make a church part of the succession of the church Jesus Christ began, but rather their holding to the scriptural doctrines in every way, the Bible being their only rule of faith and practice." From HERE

This is Landover, our name is irrelevant before the Glory That is God's Word, His Word is paramount, and we are Landmarkist.

Landover Baptist Faith and Message statement
                "The Holy Bible, KJV1611, was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture therein is totally true and trustworthy.”
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Here's a question: You claim every religion except yours is false and all except christians will go to hell. Will they all stay there forever, or will some of them be saved after a while?

I mean are they all equally sinners? Because in islam there are, degrees. For instance if you are jewish or christian, your punishment is for a certain amount of time (of course I don't know how long). If your religion is not monotheistic you'll burn a little longer. And atheist you'll burn forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatimah View Post
                    Here's a question: You claim every religion except yours is false and all except christians will go to hell. Will they all stay there forever, or will some of them be saved after a while?

I mean are they all equally sinners? Because in islam there are, degrees. For instance if you are jewish or christian, your punishment is for a certain amount of time (of course I don't know how long). If your religion is not monotheistic you'll burn a little longer. And atheist you'll burn forever.
                    Nobody cares about your Muslim nonsense. It is all ridiculousness that cannot be backed up with facts, unlike the Bible.

Hell is eternal. Everyone who does not accept Jesus goes to hell, from Adolf Hitler to Mother Teresa, and they never get out and get punished exactly the same. Everyone who accepts Jesus goes to heaven, from someone who spends their whole life living holy and helping others, to serial killers and rapists who accept Jesus just a minute before they die.
                    "And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the eternal fire," (Matt. 18:8).

"And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life" (Matt. 25:46)

"And these will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power," (2 Thess. 1:9).

"Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire" (Jude 7).

These men are those who are hidden reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you without fear, caring for themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted; 13 wild waves of the sea, casting up their own shame like foam; wandering stars, for whom the black darkness has been reserved forever," (Jude12-13).

"And a second time they said, "Hallelujah! Her smoke rises up forever and ever" (Rev. 19:3).

"And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Matt. 3:12 says, "And His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

Mark 9:43 says, "And if your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire." The word "unquenchable" is "asbestos" in the Greek. According to the enhanced Strong's lexicon, it means "unquenchable, the eternal hell fire to punish the damned."

Comment

Thank you Heathen Basher.

There is a wonderful beauty in the simplicity of both religions. It is very clear what's expected of you.

But also let's not forget, if you have love of the Lord or Allah in your heart you cannot do wrong. Which preempts all possibilities of you doing something which will put you to Hell's flames.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatimah View Post
                        Thank you Heathen Basher.

There is a wonderful beauty in the simplicity of both religions. It is very clear what's expected of you.

But also let's not forget, if you have love of the Lord or Allah in your heart you cannot do wrong. Which preempts all possibilities of you doing something which will put you to Hell's flames.
                        The Lord of the Bible is NOT Allah! We Christians don't worship your pagan mood god!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                          Mrs Rogers, let's not make Christians look dumb.

Atheist don't worship Satan, they worship themselves.
                          The Atheists are unwilling to open their eyes for they know the light of the one true god will blind them. The chose to ignore all evidence and wallow in the blackness their hooded-robes are used to symbolize. Their blindness will make it easier for our one true God to cast them into the pit they so desire to inhabit.

Comment

How dare anyone call me a cult leader...I am the truth!

Comment

This should clear things up. I have done no wrong. Praise be to our lord.

Comment

I came across with few very confused youngsters some time ago. I was curious for why they were so messed up and after few questions, it was clear that it was because of this weird cult they were in.

They called it as "The Zeitgeist movement".

They don't belive in nations, governments, races, religions, creeds or class. So in other words they belive in load of hogwash.

They worship "spirit of time", science, evolution and thus, Satan.

Comment

Working...
                                X