X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Vladimir Putin Immortal?

Originally posted by tomdstone View Post
    Yes, you are right. Of course, Mr. Putin is a member of the Russian Orthodox Catholic Church.
    • The Eastern Orthodox Church, also known as the Orthodox Church, or officially as the Orthodox Catholic Church, is the second-largest Christian church and one of the oldest extant religious institutions in the world. The Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church teaches that it is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church established by Jesus Christ in his Great Commission to the apostles.
    So Mr. Putin is a Catholic, as the Russian Orthodox Church is a Catholic Church, although it is presently in schism with the Roman Catholic Church.

You do realize, that it's the Catholic church that broke off Orthodoxy, and not the other way around, right?

That means the Orthodox church is closer to true Christianity than the Catholic delusion.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
      One word in a name does not make the differences disappear. For instance, as a Papist, you may not take the Lord's Supper in Mr Putin's Church.
      Thank you for clearing that up. It's rather like the Democratic Republic of the Congo; yes, they have a government:

CIA reports cabinet: Ministers of State appointed by the president
      ..and the president, ensconced since 2001, is supposed to be elected but elections are overdue:

election..originally scheduled for 27 November 2016 but expected by end of 2017
      prime minister appointed by the president..note - election marred by serious voting irregularities
      So, no election yet, governed by an appointed cabinet otherwise known as the president's mates, millions of internally displaced persons desperate to get rid of the government with intensified fighting following last year's non-election, unsupervised banks to keep your money safe for the laundering racket (but not for you) and it's Democratic right? It says so right there in the name!

Am I getting the correct picture here?

Comment

I have found the secret. It is the curious case of Benjamin Putin. He is starting to get younger for his next incarnation, now that Donald is in charge and the world does not need him as it is going to need him in the future, when Donald is not here anymore.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
          I have found the secret. It is the curious case of Benjamin Putin. He is starting to get younger for his next incarnation, now that Donald is in charge and the world does not need him as it is going to need him in the future, when Donald is not here anymore.
          That's quite noble, actually.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

He will live forever!

Comment

Vladimir Putin killed himself.
              He could not stand stress of being president.
              He was replaceth with double, or a clone.
              If you compare old and young Putin, you can see that they are two other persons.
              Can God move unmovable stone?
              Yes, because he is GOD
              The GOD ITSELF is a unmovable stone,

Comment

*BREAKING NEWS*

It has recently been discovered that one of History's Greatest Leaders and Opponents of Active Sodomy, Vladimir Putin, Warlord Extraordinaire etc. etc. is indeed immortal and that the method of His immortality is acquired and not inherent. This was revealed to us in a surprising twist by one of the newspapers of England, a cuntry that usually specializes in Fake News Media, such as the Times, the Indépendante and The Guardians of the Galaxy. However, free press persists in the form of Sunday Sport and they have released a news report just as reliable as any Creation Science.

OK, this is expressed in a relatively vulgar manner. "Spunk" is the English mongrelization of the American word "precious bodily fluids". By translating that word we can now understand that Mr. Putin regularly bathes in the precious bodily fluids of male elephants and this has kept Him sane and strong for centuries, if not millennia. Here he is fighting in the First World Skirmish and the Second one.

Irrefutable proof of the efficacy of this method. The question remains if it is sodomistic, that is homosexually gay, to bathe in the gonadal emissions of elephantine proboscids? Was this innovative invention for immortality initiated by Jesus or Satan? Let us see:

Matthew 15:11
                Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Let us assume that Mr. Putin accidentally swallows some of the elephantine excreta during His baths. Based on the Bible, it does not defile him, only if He regurgitates and a man of His stature would hardly do that. The KJV tells us that Jesus must have given Him advice about this treatment. We have also some before-and-after images of Mr. Putin, whose skin becomes smooth and radiant after the ethereal ethers of elephant elixir have caressed his skin.

This case is now closed. Glory!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

It makes perfect sense, Dr. White, that when one watches another person become younger as the years pass instead of older, the person has to be immortal. What other conclusion is there?

I wish we had a better record of how Jesus looked at say, 20 years old, and how he looked just before the crucifixion at 33. I guessing we would see the same younger looking man as we see in our hero, Vladimer.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
                  X