X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sims 2 IS A TOOL OF SATAN

The sims 2 is a game where one controls people, and commands them to do anything they like, from rape, steal, assault, murder, incest to engagement in full frontal homosexual sex.

This game immediately breaks God's first commandment THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER GODS BUT HIM! By playing this game, you pretend to these "sims" that YOU ARE GOD! The game's very concept spits at Jesus.

Now let's delve into the disgusting world of the "sims":

Religion in the sims 2 is some kind of witchcraft, Jesus is never mentioned unless to be spat on by proxy. Thus, the sims wants our children to be witches!

Here is a device named "the resurrection o nomcom" which is USED TO BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game REALLY starts to boil the blood now, DO THEY NOT KNOW ONLY JESUS CAN RISE FROM THE DEAD?

They truly HATE jesus, folks. So much so they copy his abilities and put witches behind the magic!

Homosexuality is heavily encouraged in the sims 2. Also, their concept of marriage, "joining" is fully available to the soddomites! Mind you, when sims join, it is merely a chance to commit adultery, as sims automatically fornicate with any other sim, male or female, that they can possibily do it with.

When sims aren't fornicating wildly, they like to fight, mindless assault is often on the menu, between anyone. Not just the occasional disciplinary action from the father of the household. (although "fathers" are usually just men who walk into the house from the street and rape the women of the house:

)

So all in all, the sims 2 is one of the most perverted and disgusting things I've ever seen!

Keep it away from your children at all costs!
    READ THE BIBLE

Re: The sims 2 IS A TOOL OF SATAN

Thanks for reopening an old wound. I had to sue those japs for including my likeness in that wicked "game" of theirs.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Woah, what did they do with you?
      READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
        Woah, what did they do with you?
        I don't want to talk about it.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

That is horrible Pastor Zeke! Just disgusting!

I wonder what piece of filth was responsible for creating that without your permission. I hope you made a bundle of cash out of the lawsuit. I know I would!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Thanks for reopening an old wound. I had to sue those japs for including my likeness in that wicked "game" of theirs.

Hey, you do realize that Maxis isn't a Japanese owned company, right? Maxis (part of Electronic Arts, now) is an American company...

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
              Hey, you do realize that Maxis isn't a Japanese owned company, right? Maxis (part of Electronic Arts, now) is an American company...
              Plus the whole point is that you can create them to look howveer you want. Hey! Let's ALL sue!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post

Japs are responsible for the start of video games in general. So they basically had a huge role in this. DUH!
                Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

Yeah. And Einstein first split the atom so nuclear war is his fault. Oh, but what about philosophers before that who made it possible? Like Socrates? Let's blame him!

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Dog View Post
                    Yeah. And Einstein first split the atom so nuclear war is his fault. Oh, but what about philosophers before that who made it possible? Like Socrates? Let's blame him!
                    I'm not familiar with that name. Is he a friend of yours? Some queer rock and roller maybe?

Sounds like a damned joo.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      I'm not familiar with that name. Is he a friend of yours? Some queer rock and roller maybe?

Sounds like a damned joo.
                      Are you talking about Einstein?

Comment

Originally posted by sperare View Post
                        Are you talking about Einstein?
                        DogsBreath probably means Eisenstein, a commie joo film-maker - though I must admit that I didn't know he'd split the atom... was that recently?
                        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I can't tell if you're serious or joking...I think he meant Einstein...

The Nobel Prize in Physics 1921 was awarded to Albert Einstein "for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect"

Comment

Originally posted by sperare View Post
                            I can't tell if you're serious or joking...I think he meant Einstein...

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/p...stein-bio.html
                            He couldn't have meant him - Einstein never split the atom. Either that or DogsBreath is an uneducated cretin.

I prefer the latter theory.
                            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I love the sims I always make the women make love.
                              You got to love Drag cars, they are better then two lesbians making out on a carpet.

Comment

Working...
                              X