X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we're supposed to care about blind people

If being sympathetic to retards & cripples weren't bad enough, blind people apparently need our 'support.' There's a reason they can't see; they mocked God or masturbated. Either which way, groups like the National Coucil For The blind are indirectly controlled by Satan, i'm sure.

Actually, blind people have one good use. When I see them walking down the street with their white canes, I get a kick out of sticking my foot in front of them. It's too bad they see how silly they look when they fall down.

Re: Now we're supposed to care about blind people

I rest my case...blind folk say that money discriminates against them. I suppose they want paper money to be in Braille, the Devils' language...

Comment

What's wrong with coins? The blind are unlikely to do a job where they get any sizeable amount of cash - surely it's just a question of getting up off the street corner, tipping the contents of the hat into your hand and counting the nickels and dimes?
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

These whiny blind people come out of the woodwork every so often. They make me want to puke. They are blind because they made God angry, nothing more, nothing less.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
        28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
        29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

On this subject, you might want to revisit my old sermon HERE. "There are no ramps in God's Favorite Church!"
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jingles View Post
            If being sympathetic to retards & cripples weren't bad enough, blind people apparently need our 'support.' There's a reason they can't see; they mocked God or masturbated. Either which way, groups like the National Coucil For The blind are indirectly controlled by Satan, i'm sure.

Actually, blind people have one good use. When I see them walking down the street with their white canes, I get a kick out of sticking my foot in front of them. It's too bad they see how silly they look when they fall down.
            So proud.
            • Psalms 37:8- Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

• Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by s@ul77 View Post
              So proud.
              • Psalms 37:8- Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
              • Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

No mention of blind folks in there.

I know a few guys with flat noses but that's generally after a fight

Leviticus 21:18
              For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.

Broken feet or broken hands are just plain clumsy.
              19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded.

You see, Blind folks are Blind because God hates them and wants them to be that way.
              JUDGEMENT DAY

sigpic

"I'll Be Back!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Baty View Post
                No mention of blind folks in there.

I know a few guys with flat noses but that's generally after a fight

Leviticus 21:18
                For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.

Broken feet or broken hands are just plain clumsy.
                19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded.

You see, Blind folks are Blind because God hates them and wants them to be that way.
                Those passages had nothing to do with blindness in general, it was telling how to act, generally.
                • John 9:1-3

• And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

• And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

• Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Comment

Who made this new law? The blind, tap-dancin', pit-spittin' neegroe governor of New York?

They'd just better not get ahead of me when those big-screen TVs get on Sale this Black Friday - only 6 days away!!!

That's all I can say. Nice to blind "people" indeed. What next, 'nice' to gimps, spazerinos, walleyes, and those with trick knees, too? Where does one draw the line?

Comment

This is to much. Your all a bunch of sick motherfuckers. OPEN YOUR EYES! These are illnesses that can be SCIENTIFICALLY explained. Yes I said it. The "S" word. Yeah you're right... most babies born blind were masturbating in the womb. You've got that one nailed down you bunch of dumbshits.

Comment

Welcome to our Godly Forum™

What is the most disgusting thing you have put in your mouth ?

Originally posted by Jakezim View Post
                      This is to much. Your all a bunch of sick motherpiffleers. OPEN YOUR EYES! These are illnesses that can be SCIENTIFICALLY explained. Yes I said it. The "S" word. Yeah you're right... most babies born blind were masturbating in the womb. You've got that one nailed down you bunch of dumbshits.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakezim View Post
                        This is to much. Your all a bunch of sick motherpiffleers. OPEN YOUR EYES!
                        Har, har. That's pretty funny. You're complaining about our thread on blind people by saying "open your eyes".

*snicker*

I dunno, I thought it was funny.

Why don't you go complain about the thread on retards and tell us to get some brains.

Comment

They're blind, which means they can't read the Bible.
                          sigpic

Comment

we're supposed to care about blind folks for the same reason we're supposed to care about everyone. So we can make fun of them...duh

Comment

Originally posted by s@ul77 View Post
                              Those passages had nothing to do with blindness in general, it was telling how to act, generally.
                              • John 9:1-3
                              • And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
                              • And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
                              • Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
                              Thank you for posting this, Saul. This is an issue which is often ignored in modern society.

People who are born retarded, or deformed, or blind, or deaf, or porphyric, have been afflicted with such a condition BY GOD so that He may use their suffering to teach the REST of us a lesson. The same applies to cancer, and the AIDS.

Now, I can only tell you for sure what lesson God wants us to learn from the people He afflicts with the AIDS, which is, "Don't be a Sodomite."

However, there are lessons in every cancer ward, in every child with leukemia, in every shrieking infant covered head to toe with eczema or born to a whore and blinded by her herpes. Every child with coke-bottle glasses due to astigmatism will teach a holy lesson to those who mock and abuse him as a "geek". The little boy with one leg longer than the other -- you remember, they called him "Forrest Gimp" and liked to gang up on him in dodgeball -- also is a demonstration of God's works.

God has manifested His Love in the agonizing, tortured lives of millions of sickly, diseased, or disabled people, that we might understand Him and draw closer to Him.

Have you thanked God for His gimps, cripples, and retardeds today? Have you thanked Him for not making you one of them?
                              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Working...
                              X