The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship

General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

I found a great article online, and in case you don't feel like reading it all (it's quite long), I'll summarize it here for you:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism

-All atheists believe in evolution, which means they don't believe in morality and think we should all act like animals.

-Atheists try to shift the burden of proof unfairly upon theists (ie, atheists make the wild and unprovable claim that God does not exist, and then unfairly expect us Christians to prove that He DOES exist)

-The Bible says atheism is wrong, and the Bible is always right (see: Genesis 1:1, Psalms 14:1, Psalms 19:1, Romans 1:19-20)

-Some famous atheists have shown they occasionally have doubts about their disbelief, which proves that all atheists really do believe in God. Of course, no Christian has ever doubted the existence of God.

-Everybody who has ever been in the army will tell you that there are no atheists in foxholes. That is, once they are in danger of death, the atheist will strip himself of his irrational disbelief in God, and come to admit he believed in God all along. Only liberal slimebags like MSNBC report otherwise.

-Communism, which is inherently evil, is founded by atheism, and all atheists are probably secret communists.

-Because we can think of the existence of God, God must obviously exists, and therefore atheists are illogical.

-Everything in the universe shows obvious and undeniable signs that it was created by a mind far superior to our own.

-a lot of mass murderers were atheists, and all atheists, having no morality to guide them, are only a bad day away from going on a genocide spree. There have no exactly zero cases on Christian mass murderers throughout all of history.

-no atheists contribute to charitable causes, and all Christians do. This is because of atheist's beliefs in Darwinism.

-I quote: "The Barna Group found regarding atheism and morality that those who hold to the worldviews of atheism or agnosticism in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality" Despicable.

-I quote: "
Atheism The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs."


-atheists don't believe in miracles, although many Christian philosophers disagree.


-atheism cannot explain the origins of the universe, therefore God exists.


-Atheists have more mental and physical health problems than Christians. This is attributed to theists having something more to life for. Therefore, God exists.



-Friedrich Nietzsche went crazy and was an atheist, therefore atheism drove him insane (although there is an ongoing debate on the matter...)


-Countries with large numbers of atheists have higher suicide rates, therefore atheism makes you want to kill yourself. Of course they would take the easy way out, not realizing like normal people that God sends suicide cases to hell. Also, developed nations also tend to have higher rates of both atheism and suicide, so we must conclude that technology and wealth are evil.


-Sigmund Freud said religious belief was unhealthy, but many doctors think Freud is wrong, therefore atheism is evil.


-many famous atheists tell lies, therefore atheists are deceptive.



-Fewer people believe now as opposed to x number of years ago (usually around twenty) in evolution, therefore evolutionary theory is wrong and by proxy atheism is wrong, since it's the same thing.


-Non-Christians are more likely to believe in silly superstitions, like palm reading and astronomy (note: Non-Christian = atheist). Christians believe only in the cold, hard logical of the world around them.


-Some theologians say atheist is on the decline, therefore it is. However, this is no reason to lose caution of the atheist threat!



-There are a number of anti-atheist blogs (isn't that good to know? )


-there is a pro-atheist bias in the liberal controlled media, but as we know from stated above that atheism is on the decline, this hardly matters.


-Causes of atheism (I quote): moral depravity, rebellion, superficiality, error, state churches, poor relationship with father, division in religion, learned times, peace, and prosperity, negative experiences with theists, scientism.



-atheists question why evil exists since God is good, but don't ask why good exists if God isn't real.


-early scientists were Christian, therefore Christianity owns a monopoly on science and atheists are not allowed to say there is discrepancy between the beliefs in the two.


-Sir Francis Bacon said he'd rather belief in any silly old legend then believe that God doesn't exist


-Some Christian apologists have problems with the beliefs of Bertrand Russell



-Creation scientists tend to win creation-evolution debates


-Notable atheists have converted to Christianity. The reverse never happens.




A poll found these results =

Position: This group does not at all agree with
my vision of American society: I would disapprove if my child wanted
to marry a member of this group: Atheist 39.6% 47.6%
Therefore, the majority of normal people clearly know atheism is evil.


-atheists criticism of the Bible can't be trusted because, I quote: "a thorough understanding of the Bible -- and this would actually apply to any complex work from any culture -- requires specialized knowledge, and a broad range of specialized knowledge in a variety of fields.... Not even most scholars in the field can master every aspect"


Of course, I quote: The Bible is still loved by millions, read by millions, and studied by millions.


-atheists make bad arguments on the internet, says Christian apologist.


-atheists try to convert young people to atheism over the internet. Christians, of course, never stoop to such behavior.


-Nearly a quarter or a third of philosophy professors are theists, therefore, I quote: "God is not 'dead' in academia; he returned to life in the 1960's and is now alive and well in his last academic stronghold, philosophy departments."


-atheists do not really exist, they just pretend that they don't believe in God.


-atheism brought upon the French Revolution, one of the most evil events of all of history.


-atheists make up a small percentage of the world population, therefore it is wrong.


-a lot of famous people said bad stuff about atheists

Last edited by Heathen_Basher; 10-05-2009 at 03:36 AM. Reason: forgot to include article link
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-05-2009, 02:43 AM
MariaVanRooijen's Avatar
MariaVanRooijen MariaVanRooijen is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 29
MariaVanRooijen is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

All right, let's break this down:

"-All atheists believe in evolution, which means they don't believe in morality and think we should all act like animals."

I'm an atheist. Yes, I believe in evolution, but I do have morals, and I do not believe that we should act like animals.

"-Some famous atheists have shown they occasionally have doubts about their disbelief, which proves that all atheists really do believe in God."

Which famous atheists? (I'm not doubting you; there are always some people who question their beliefs, but the key to a successful argument is providing examples). Also, just because "some" atheists have questioned their beliefs, doesn't mean that "all" atheists actually do believe in god. You're using the fact that a minority questioned their beliefs to try and prove that the majority holds the same sentiment, which is simply false logic.

"-Communism, which is inherently evil, is founded by atheism, and all atheists are probably secret communists."

Although I do believe that the fundamental idea of communism is ideal, I also believe that it would never work as a system, therefore I don't consider myself a communist.

"-Because we can think of the existence of God, God must obviously exists, and therefore atheists are illogical."

I can use that exact same logic but instead say "Because we can think of the existence of Evolution, Evolution must obviously exist, and therefore Christians are illogical".

"There have no exactly zero cases on Christian mass murderers throughout all of history."

David Berkowitz: Killed 6 people, wounded 7 others. Renounced Judaism at a young age, converted to Baptism. Became a Born-Again Christian while in prison.

Sampson Kanderayi: AKA the "Ax Killer". Murdered 30 people. A Christian.

Coral Eugene Watts: May have murdered as many as 80 women and girls. He was a Christian who supposedly murdered to get rid of evil spirits.

Jeffrey Dahmer: Born-Again Christian who murdered 17 men and boys and cannibalized their remains.

Donald Miller: Raped and murdered four women. Conservative Christian who always carried a bible.

"-no atheists contribute to charitable causes, and all Christians do. This is because of atheist's beliefs in Darwinism."

I beg to differ. My family gives to causes like Big Brother Big Sister, Homeless Veterans of America, Doctors Without Borders, and other charities, and I always give money to homeless people I see.

"The Barna Group found regarding atheism and morality that those who hold to the worldviews of atheism or agnosticism in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality"

Every person is different. Atheism doesn't make a person more likely to engage in risky behaviors any more than theism makes a person more likely to be chaste until marriage. Let's look at three examples, shall we? We'll be using myself and my two cousins.

Me:
Age: 19
Gender: female
Location: Massachusetts
Beliefs: atheist
Drug use: never
Alcohol consumption: never
Comprehensive sex-ed in school, or Abstinence Only? Comprehensive sex ed
Sex: never
Abortion: none
Cohabitation: live with my parents, never had a boyfriend
Obscene language: yes
Gambling: never
Pornography: I'll admit, I watch it...
Obscene sexual behavior: still a virgin, so no
Homosexuality/bisexuality: no

Katie (cousin):
Age: 22-23ish?
Gender: female
Location: Texas
Beliefs: fundamentalist Christian
Drug use: big time
Alcohol consumption: yes
Comprehensive sex-ed in school, or Abstinence Only? Abstinence Only
Sex: yes, baby at 16
Abortion: no
Cohabitation: lived with boyfriend for a time
Obscene language: yes
Gambling: not sure
Pornography: not sure
Obscene sexual behavior: does getting pregnant at 16 count as obscene?
Homosexuality/bisexuality: no

Tara (cousin):
Age: 27-28ish?
Gender: female
Location: Texas
Beliefs: fundamentalist Christian
Drug use: some
Alcohol consumption: yes
Comprehensive sex-ed in school, or Abstinence Only? Abstinence Only
Sex: yes, out-of-wedlock baby at 21
Abortion: no
Cohabitation: before and (obviously) after marriage
Obscene language: yes
Gambling: not sure
Pornography: not sure
Obscene sexual behavior: out of wedlock baby
Homosexuality/bisexuality: no

"-atheism cannot explain the origins of the universe, therefore God exists."

Once again, poor logic.

"-Atheists have more mental and physical health problems than Christians."

Source, please?

"This is attributed to theists having something more to life for."

I have plenty to live for, thank you very much. And besides, I thought that the only thing Christians cared about was the afterlife. All those crazy fundamentalists praising and looking forward to armageddon because they can't wait to go to the afterlife.

"-Countries with large numbers of atheists have higher suicide rates, therefore atheism makes you want to kill yourself."

I have absolutely no desire to kill myself.

"-Sigmund Freud said religious belief was unhealthy, but many doctors think Freud is wrong, therefore atheism is evil."

Sooooo...one man claimed that religion was unhealthy, which many doctors disagreed with...so that makes atheism evil? So that means that if one doctor claimed that eating chicken was bad for you, but other doctors disagreed with him, it would then be deemed evil to abstain from eating chicken?

"-many famous atheists tell lies, therefore atheists are deceptive."

Source, please? And once again, you're trying to group all atheists together into a group of deceivers simply because some notable ones tell lies.

"-Fewer people believe now as opposed to x number of years ago (usually around twenty) in evolution, therefore evolutionary theory is wrong and by proxy atheism is wrong, since it's the same thing."

Source?
P.S. atheism is not the same thing as evolutionary theory. Just because someone doesn't believe that there is a god doesn't mean that they believe that evolution is the answer to the question of how humans got here.

"-Friedrich Nietzsche went crazy and was an atheist, therefore atheism drove him insane (although there is an ongoing debate on the matter...)"

There is absolutely no logic in that statement.

"-Non-Christians are more likely to believe in silly superstitions, like palm reading and astronomy (note: Non-Christian = atheist). Christians believe only in the cold, hard logical of the world around them."

Christians believe in cold, hard facts? Last time I checked, Christians believe in a god who has yet to show himself to us.

"-There are a number of anti-atheist blogs (isn't that good to know? )"

If the mere fact that there are many anti-atheist blogs is proof that atheism is wrong, then by your logic, the fact that there are many anti-christian blogs is proof that christianity is wrong.

"-early scientists were Christian, therefore Christianity owns a monopoly on science and atheists are not allowed to say there is discrepancy between the beliefs in the two."

Early scientists were also ancient Greeks and Egyptians, long before the bible was even written.

"-Sir Francis Bacon said he'd rather belief in any silly old legend then believe that God doesn't exist"

Well good for Sir Francis Bacon. What does he want, a freaking medal?

"-Creation scientists tend to win creation-evolution debates"

Source?

"-Notable atheists have converted to Christianity. The reverse never happens."

http://exchristian.net/

"-atheists try to convert young people to atheism over the internet. Christians, of course, never stoop to such behavior."

http://www.landoverbaptist.net
http://christwire.org

"-Nearly a quarter or a third of philosophy professors are theists"

Yeah, and that means that the other 3/4 or 2/3 are atheists. So what are you so proud of?

"-atheists do not really exist, they just pretend that they don't believe in God."

So then why did you just devote an entire post to why atheism is wrong?
P.S. atheism does really exist. I do not believe in god.

"-atheists make up a small percentage of the world population, therefore it is wrong."

The Bowhead Whale also makes up a small percentage of the world's whale population. Does that mean that it is wrong to be a Bowhead Whale?

"-a lot of famous people said bad stuff about atheists"

Wow
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-05-2009, 03:53 AM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
All right, let's break this down:

"-All atheists believe in evolution, which means they don't believe in morality and think we should all act like animals."

I'm an atheist. Yes, I believe in evolution, but I do have morals, and I do not believe that we should act like animals.
Don't lie now. According to you, there is no reason we CAN'T act like animals, rather than our own choices.
Quote:
"-Some famous atheists have shown they occasionally have doubts about their disbelief, which proves that all atheists really do believe in God."

Which famous atheists? (I'm not doubting you; there are always some people who question their beliefs, but the key to a successful argument is providing examples). Also, just because "some" atheists have questioned their beliefs, doesn't mean that "all" atheists actually do believe in god. You're using the fact that a minority questioned their beliefs to try and prove that the majority holds the same sentiment, which is simply false logic.
Sorry, forgot to include the link to the article, here it is: http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism
Quote:
"-Communism, which is inherently evil, is founded by atheism, and all atheists are probably secret communists."

Although I do believe that the fundamental idea of communism is ideal, I also believe that it would never work as a system, therefore I don't consider myself a communist.
You fail to say that communism is inherently evil, so yes, you ARE a communist!

Quote:
"-Because we can think of the existence of God, God must obviously exists, and therefore atheists are illogical."

I can use that exact same logic but instead say "Because we can think of the existence of Evolution, Evolution must obviously exist, and therefore Christians are illogical".
No, do some research. Saint Anselm, the man who came up with this argument (the Ontological argument) said it can ONLY apply to God!

Quote:
"There have no exactly zero cases on Christian mass murderers throughout all of history."

David Berkowitz: Killed 6 people, wounded 7 others. Renounced Judaism at a young age, converted to Baptism. Became a Born-Again Christian while in prison.

Sampson Kanderayi: AKA the "Ax Killer". Murdered 30 people. A Christian.

Coral Eugene Watts: May have murdered as many as 80 women and girls. He was a Christian who supposedly murdered to get rid of evil spirits.

Jeffrey Dahmer: Born-Again Christian who murdered 17 men and boys and cannibalized their remains.

Donald Miller: Raped and murdered four women. Conservative Christian who always carried a bible.
Yes, but that doesn't matter. Jesus washed away their sins, so it's like they never happened. They are all now happily in heaven: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...ghlight=dahmer

Quote:
"-no atheists contribute to charitable causes, and all Christians do. This is because of atheist's beliefs in Darwinism."

I beg to differ. My family gives to causes like Big Brother Big Sister, Homeless Veterans of America, Doctors Without Borders, and other charities, and I always give money to homeless people I see.
So you only give to communist-esque organizations that try to support those too lazy to work for themselves? I was referring to REAL charities.

"The Barna Group found regarding atheism and morality that those who hold to the worldviews of atheism or agnosticism in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality"

Every person is different. Atheism doesn't make a person more likely to engage in risky behaviors any more than theism makes a person more likely to be chaste until marriage. Let's look at three examples, shall we? We'll be using myself and my two cousins.

*boring chit chat deleted*[/quote]

I didn't say whether you did those things or not. I said whether you supported them.

Quote:
"-atheism cannot explain the origins of the universe, therefore God exists."

Once again, poor logic.
So it's poor logic just because you say so?

Quote:
"-Atheists have more mental and physical health problems than Christians."

Source, please?
check the article.

Quote:
"This is attributed to theists having something more to life for."

I have plenty to live for, thank you very much. And besides, I thought that the only thing Christians cared about was the afterlife. All those crazy fundamentalists praising and looking forward to armageddon because they can't wait to go to the afterlife.
False. Christians are happy in this world and the next. Atheists suffer forever

Quote:
"-Countries with large numbers of atheists have higher suicide rates, therefore atheism makes you want to kill yourself."

I have absolutely no desire to kill myself.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
Quote:
"-Sigmund Freud said religious belief was unhealthy, but many doctors think Freud is wrong, therefore atheism is evil."

Sooooo...one man claimed that religion was unhealthy, which many doctors disagreed with...so that makes atheism evil? So that means that if one doctor claimed that eating chicken was bad for you, but other doctors disagreed with him, it would then be deemed evil to abstain from eating chicken?
Yes, it IS evil to abstain from eating chicken, how dare you even suggest such filthy conduct!

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiviing:

Quote:
"-many famous atheists tell lies, therefore atheists are deceptive."

Source, please? And once again, you're trying to group all atheists together into a group of deceivers simply because some notable ones tell lies.
All of you tell lies though. No Christian has EVER lied!

Quote:
"-Fewer people believe now as opposed to x number of years ago (usually around twenty) in evolution, therefore evolutionary theory is wrong and by proxy atheism is wrong, since it's the same thing."

Source?
P.S. atheism is not the same thing as evolutionary theory. Just because someone doesn't believe that there is a god doesn't mean that they believe that evolution is the answer to the question of how humans got here.
No, all atheists believe in evolution, don't you know anything?

Quote:
"-Friedrich Nietzsche went crazy and was an atheist, therefore atheism drove him insane (although there is an ongoing debate on the matter...)"

There is absolutely no logic in that statement.
Are you saying the fine people at conservapedia.com are illogical? It's their statement.

Quote:
"-Non-Christians are more likely to believe in silly superstitions, like palm reading and astronomy (note: Non-Christian = atheist). Christians believe only in the cold, hard logical of the world around them."

Christians believe in cold, hard facts? Last time I checked, Christians believe in a god who has yet to show himself to us.
Um, He HAS shown Himself. It's called the BIBLE! Read it sometime.

Quote:
"-There are a number of anti-atheist blogs (isn't that good to know? )"

If the mere fact that there are many anti-atheist blogs is proof that atheism is wrong, then by your logic, the fact that there are many anti-christian blogs is proof that christianity is wrong.
No, anti-Christian blogs prove Christianity is 100% true. Jesus promised we would be persecuted for our faith
Quote:
"-early scientists were Christian, therefore Christianity owns a monopoly on science and atheists are not allowed to say there is discrepancy between the beliefs in the two."

Early scientists were also ancient Greeks and Egyptians, long before the bible was even written.
Wrong. They practiced MAGIC. Quite different.

Quote:
"-Sir Francis Bacon said he'd rather belief in any silly old legend then believe that God doesn't exist"

Well good for Sir Francis Bacon. What does he want, a freaking medal?
Is that how you treat one of the greatest minds of all of history?

Quote:
"-Creation scientists tend to win creation-evolution debates"

Source?
Above.

Quote:
"-Notable atheists have converted to Christianity. The reverse never happens."

http://exchristian.net/
I don't follow links into Satanic websites, sorry.

Quote:
"-atheists try to convert young people to atheism over the internet. Christians, of course, never stoop to such behavior."

http://www.landoverbaptist.net
http://christwire.org
I meant stoop to the horrid behavior of promoting atheism. Christians NEVER do that! We only try to convert people the the TRUTH®

Quote:
"-Nearly a quarter or a third of philosophy professors are theists"

Yeah, and that means that the other 3/4 or 2/3 are atheists. So what are you so proud of?
Why are you so full of hate?
Quote:
"-atheists do not really exist, they just pretend that they don't believe in God."

So then why did you just devote an entire post to why atheism is wrong?
P.S. atheism does really exist. I do not believe in god.
So why did you just devote an entire post to something you don't believe in?
Quote:
"-atheists make up a small percentage of the world population, therefore it is wrong."

The Bowhead Whale also makes up a small percentage of the world's whale population. Does that mean that it is wrong to be a Bowhead Whale?
Yes, it is wrong. I can assure you there are NO Bowhead Whales in heaven!

Quote:
"-a lot of famous people said bad stuff about atheists"

Wow
I certainly hope you are being sarcastic. If you really mean this garbage, I pity you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-05-2009, 11:33 AM
HTannor's Avatar
HTannor HTannor is offline
America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Christian Love Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Punched the most queers Teabag Patriot One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Pro-Life Porn Resistant TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,612
HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Does anyone have some Cliff's Notes for this?
__________________
The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,291
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Well here's a poem some guy wrote that explains atheism. It might help.

__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,556
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Atheists are nothing but a bunch of self styled intellectuals with beards who sit around the internet look at porn and mock Christians all day. In other words complete losers so why would anyone want to be one?

Let's be adults here; there is only one source of "cool" here and that is Jesus. Do you want to be Jesus going old testament on the money changers in the Temple or do want to be Richard Dawkins and write books no one reads? The choice is clear; Jesus, He kicks ass.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-05-2009, 04:04 PM
MariaVanRooijen's Avatar
MariaVanRooijen MariaVanRooijen is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 29
MariaVanRooijen is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Atheists are nothing but a bunch of self styled intellectuals with beards who sit around the internet look at porn and mock Christians all day. In other words complete losers so why would anyone want to be one?

Let's be adults here; there is only one source of "cool" here and that is Jesus. Do you want to be Jesus going old testament on the money changers in the Temple or do want to be Richard Dawkins and write books no one reads? The choice is clear; Jesus, He kicks ass.
I have a beard? I wasn't aware of that.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-05-2009, 04:31 PM
LostGirlNY LostGirlNY is offline
Forum Member, Ex-slut
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In Limbo-Land
Posts: 338
LostGirlNY has bribed people to get these reputation points.LostGirlNY has bribed people to get these reputation points.LostGirlNY has bribed people to get these reputation points.LostGirlNY has bribed people to get these reputation points.LostGirlNY has bribed people to get these reputation points.LostGirlNY has bribed people to get these reputation points.LostGirlNY has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
I have a beard? I wasn't aware of that.
Stranger things have been known to happen (to heathens, of course), ie that Semenya "thing".

Why do you come to a Christian forum and try and convince us that we need to believe in NOTHING? You're saying the entire universe just happened?

Are you aware that you are part of a dying breed? It is a well known fact that even non-believers (or those who believe in nothing) are now turning to some form of spirituality, albeit the spaghetti-monster cult, the new lady-gaga religion or the eckankar.

Best you turn to God before it is too late for your salvation and before you find yourself fighting a very lonely battle!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,556
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
I have a beard? I wasn't aware of that.
Oh I am sorry, did I strike a nerve? Well if you don't have a beard you obviously wish you did! We here at Landover know everything there is to know about atheists.

We note you don't deny the porn and God mocking.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-12-2009, 11:16 AM
sheepsnot's Avatar
sheepsnot sheepsnot is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 12
sheepsnot is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Applying the theory behind you're religion, are you not ashamed?

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe
'Atheists are nothing but a bunch of self styled intellectuals with beards who sit around the internet look at porn and mock Christians all day. In other words complete losers so why would anyone want to be one?

Let's be adults here; there is only one source of "cool" here and that is Jesus. Do you want to be Jesus going old testament on the money changers in the Temple or do want to be Richard Dawkins and write books no one reads? The choice is clear; Jesus, He kicks ass.'

And yes i have a beard.....and i'm watching porn right now

'"There have no exactly zero cases on Christian mass murderers throughout all of history."

David Berkowitz: Killed 6 people, wounded 7 others. Renounced Judaism at a young age, converted to Baptism. Became a Born-Again Christian while in prison.

Sampson Kanderayi: AKA the "Ax Killer". Murdered 30 people. A Christian.

Coral Eugene Watts: May have murdered as many as 80 women and girls. He was a Christian who supposedly murdered to get rid of evil spirits.

Jeffrey Dahmer: Born-Again Christian who murdered 17 men and boys and cannibalized their remains.

Donald Miller: Raped and murdered four women. Conservative Christian who always carried a bible.
Yes, but that doesn't matter. Jesus washed away their sins, so it's like they never happened. They are all now happily in heaven:'
< Explain?! why are you posting bulletins about any of these things? and are so bothered by them? If this is the case (and from what i can gather from the bible god is forgiving and benevolent) Surely that is the case for all then?
You appear convicted. Yet mistaken, even on the finer points of your own religion.

Extremists!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 8,733
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say in the post, since you quoted several people. Use the VBulletin "quote" button next time. The serial killers all killed before they accepted Jesus Christ. Are you trying to say evil people can't repent their sins?

And do you think you're the first person to post that nonsensical Flying Spaghetti Monster on these forums? That's not a religion. It's an invention by a disgruntled man who was angry over the Kansas evolution vs. creationism controversy. If you believe in that, you're a lunatic.
__________________

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-12-2009, 12:16 PM
sheepsnot's Avatar
sheepsnot sheepsnot is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 12
sheepsnot is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

I'm the lunatic?! with that picture?! what exactly are you selling sir?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say in the post, since you quoted several people. Use the VBulletin "quote" button next time. The serial killers all killed before they accepted Jesus Christ. Are you trying to say evil people can't repent their sins?

And do you think you're the first person to post that nonsensical Flying Spaghetti Monster on these forums? That's not a religion. It's an invention by a disgruntled man who was angry over the Kansas evolution vs. creationism controversy. If you believe in that, you're a lunatic.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:35 PM
viasindios viasindios is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in my parent's basement
Posts: 17
viasindios is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.viasindios is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

you guys complain that people attack your religion. then you turn around and attack others religions. REGILION, is just a means of social order and control. weather jew muslim or christian. these opposing religions such as athieism, autonomy saitinism, its all the same. you straight edge christcore pricks just look for easy answers, just too ignorant to look past your local church or whatever ignorant mass you say is true. dont judge us, that is what your god is for. judge yourself. hail satan and if you dont like what i have said. practice what you preach, do the christian thing and forgive me.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Lola Handcock Lola Handcock is offline
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: looking out the window of my Double wide
Posts: 742
Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by viasindios View Post
you guys complain that people attack your religion. then you turn around and attack others religions. REGILION, is just a means of social order and control. weather jew muslim or christian. these opposing religions such as athieism, autonomy saitinism, its all the same. you straight edge christcore pricks just look for easy answers, just too ignorant to look past your local church or whatever ignorant mass you say is true. dont judge us, that is what your god is for. judge yourself. hail satan and if you dont like what i have said. practice what you preach, do the christian thing and forgive me.


What is wrong with you ? Are you some sort of devil worshiper ? Only Jesus can forgive you ! This is not a catherlik place ,we are Christian.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:39 PM
viasindios viasindios is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in my parent's basement
Posts: 17
viasindios is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.viasindios is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

oh and by the way im not a godless saitinist, im just someone who is fed up with ignorance.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Lola Handcock Lola Handcock is offline
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: looking out the window of my Double wide
Posts: 742
Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by viasindios View Post
oh and by the way im not a godless saitinist, im just someone who is fed up with ignorance.

Take a long look in the mirror you are the definition of IGNORANCE
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:44 PM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,291
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by viasindios View Post
you guys complain that people attack your religion. then you turn around and attack others religions. REGILION, is just a means of social order and control. weather jew muslim or christian. these opposing religions such as athieism, autonomy saitinism, its all the same. you straight edge christcore pricks just look for easy answers, just too ignorant to look past your local church or whatever ignorant mass you say is true. dont judge us, that is what your god is for. judge yourself. hail satan and if you dont like what i have said. practice what you preach, do the christian thing and forgive me.
If you cannot adhere to the standard rules of grammar, spelling and punctuation inherent in God's favorite language (American!), then we will have to ask you to leave.

That includes the reasonable use of the "Shift" key that God so thoughtfully provided your computer. God DOES care about grammar, you see.


Quote:
"one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" - Matthew 5:18
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:49 PM
viasindios viasindios is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in my parent's basement
Posts: 17
viasindios is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.viasindios is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default

this is what im talking about, just because you dont like what ive said, you automaticly assume im a devil worshiper, or some sort of dark opposition looking to kill your precious religion. whats wrong with me? I have a mind that allows me to see past petty indifferences. whats your excuse?

and who the hell are you? gods favorite language? english? uum are you sick in the head buddy? english is only about 1500 years old, infanantly younger than your god. so what makes you think its his favorite language, cuz your bible is written in it? and who are you to put me down about my grammar? is that your tactic? correct people and them put them down so they adhere to your correction?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,291
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by viasindios View Post
this is what im talking about, just because you dont like what ive said, you automaticly assume im a devil worshiper, or some sort of dark opposition looking to kill your precious religion. whats wrong with me? I have a mind that allows me to see past petty indifferences. whats your excuse?
What's wrong with you? There isn't enough bandwidth in the world to make such a list.

We can start with your main problem though. You reject Jesus and the temporary death he suffered on the cross for my sins.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Lola Handcock Lola Handcock is offline
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: looking out the window of my Double wide
Posts: 742
Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by viasindios View Post
this is what im talking about, just because you dont like what ive said, you automaticly assume im a devil worshiper, or some sort of dark opposition looking to kill your precious religion. whats wrong with me? I have a mind that allows me to see past petty indifferences. whats your excuse?

well buttercup when you make a statement that includes hail Satan what are we to think?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
anti-americanism, atheists: vain godless scum, conservapedia, know your enemy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved