X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Who Beat Women and Children Need Your Donations Today!

A real man savagely beats his family to keep them faithful to God Almighty. If not for the slaps, punches, and kicks of men, all women and children would go to hell. Unfortunately, injuries can be sustained while dishing out Christ's love. I got a charley horse in my calf yesterday from kicking and stomping on my wife. Last week I unleashed a torrent of punches on my granddaughter, and my knuckles got chaffed.

Amazingly, there are sissy, liberal groups out there that are worried about the safety of "battered" women and children. In reality, we should be concerned about the welfare of men who beat women and children.

I am starting an organization to help men who pummel and kick their loved ones. I'm not sure what I'm calling it yet--probably The Organization for Men Who Pummel and Kick Their Loved Ones. Donations will buy knuckle band-aids . . .

and polish for scuffed shoes.

These men need your help asap. Won't you please give?

Re: Men Who Beat Women and Children Need Your Donations Today!

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post

A real man savagely beats his family to keep them faithful to God Almighty. If not for the slaps, punches, and kicks of men, all women and children would go to hell. Unfortunately, injuries can be sustained while dishing out Christ's love. I got a charley horse in my calf yesterday from kicking and stomping on my wife. Last week I unleashed a torrent of punches on my granddaughter, and my knuckles got chaffed.

Amazingly, there are sissy, liberal groups out there that are worried about the safety of "battered" women and children. In reality, we should be concerned about the welfare of men who beat women and children.

I am starting an organization to help men who pummel and kick their loved ones. I'm not sure what I'm calling it yet--probably The Organization for Men Who Pummel and Kick Their Loved Ones. Donations will buy knuckle band-aids . . .

and polish for scuffed shoes.

You are a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by Dwayne DeKalb View Post
      You are a monster!
      If you weren't a man, I'd hit you.

Comment

Of course! Brother Hatchet, your compassion knows no bounds, and inspires us all. So I am going to cobble together what the japs call a makiwara and send it to you.

Men who have injured themselves in the course of disciplining their families sometimes have difficulty 'getting back on the horse', so to speak, for fear of injuring themselves again. It can take a while for them to return to their optimum level of force. A makiwara will help them push through the barrier created by fear of injury.

The makiwara will be similar to this, but I'll put a dress on it.
        Attached Files
        True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
          Of course! Brother Hatchet, your compassion knows no bounds, and inspires us all. So I am going to cobble together what the japs call a makiwara and send it to you.

Men who have injured themselves in the course of disciplining their families sometimes have difficulty 'getting back on the horse', so to speak, for fear of injuring themselves again. It can take a while for them to return to their optimum level of force. A makiwara will help them push through the barrier created by fear of injury.

The makiwara will be similar to this, but I'll put a dress on it.
          A creative idea as usual, Mrs. Rogers--one that unfortunately relies on a filthy, Jap concoction. I have a better idea. Why not use actual Japs? They're small and soft--perfect practice for men who need to ease back into brutally beating their wives and children.

Comment

A creative idea as usual, Mrs. Rogers--one that unfortunately relies on a filthy, Jap concoction. I have a better idea. Why not use actual Japs? They're small and soft--perfect practice for men who need to ease back into brutally beating their wives and children.
            I concede to your superior masculine logic, Brother Hatchet. It should be fairly easy to round up a few Japs for the occasion -- one can always find them on trains; they are easy to manage due to their drunken exhaustion.
            Attached Files
            True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

I note that even a necessary beating must be delayed if the women is in her menstrual hut, for reasons that should become obvious upon reflection.

And considering their emotional swings while so ensconced, it is also advantageous to wait so as to make sure the correction is properly remembered.

No need of wasting a perfectly good beating . . .
              Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

I am appalled by the lack of interest in this project. These men are suffering from doing the Lord's work. They need immediate assistance.

Please donate. Your money will help hire Negroes to shine these poor souls' scuffed shoes after they lovingly kick and stomp family members.
                Attached Files

Comment

Negros shine shoes? But that's MY JOB

Anyway, don't you think there's something wrong if you have to beat your wife this much? Beatings should be almost minimal after the first year of training. If it isn't, maybe there's something wrong in your technique?
                  Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                    Negros shine shoes? But that's MY JOB

Anyway, don't you think there's something wrong if you have to beat your wife this much? Beatings should be almost minimal after the first year of training. If it isn't, maybe there's something wrong in your technique?
                    Your insolence has been noted. In the future, you WILL speak to me in a more appropriate manner. FACT: The average woman has the memory of a goldfish. Constant beatings are absolutely necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwayne DeKalb View Post
                      You are a monster!
                      True Christian ™ don't like to promote violence, but if it's for God, well we must.
                      I not only understand you brother Hatchet but encourage others to donate.

Remember, the only "monsters" are Satan and his like.
                      God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
                      -Psalms 7:11
                      Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
                        Remember, the only "monsters" are Satan and his like.
                        Amen, Brother. Satan often tries to deceive us by infusing society with liberal heresies, like the supposed "equal rights" of men and women, which is in clear violation of Genesis 3:16. We must remember that it is God, not our own "moral compass," who decides what is good and what is evil. And the following Scripture Verse spells out the rights a husband has over his wife:

1 Corinthians 7:4:
                        The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

That is right, he has full power over her body, so there is no way hitting your wife would be evil in any way. Likewise, the woman has power over her spouse's body, but she, unlike he, is bound to (among others) Ephesians:

Ephesians 5:22:

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

So a woman may beat her husband only when he gives her explicit permission to do that, as she is to obey him.
                        Sweet Lord Jesus,
                        I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                        Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                        Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                        Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                        Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                        Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                        Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Oh that is so wrong. You should NEVER beat your wife, EVER. And you should only hit your kids if they've done something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Kumatora View Post
                            Oh that is so wrong. You should NEVER beat your wife, EVER. And you should only hit your kids if they've done something wrong.
                            Can you please show me where it says that in the KJV1611?

Comment

Some of you may remember that back in the 1980's I played the Hammond B3 organ in the church band. Well, my son was very young and my wife was not quite in line yet, so my evenings were taken up with throwing a beating on the both of them. Come Sunday, my knuckles hurt something fierce! This went on and one day old Pastor Bixby commented that my playing was "off". I went and saw the doctor and he told me plainly "You have to make a choice. Stop beating your family, or give up playing." It was a hard choice but I know I made the right one. I have always missed playing that old B3. Sliding that switch and getting the Leslie a spinnin'! Every once ina while I sneak in and work it over. Maybe one day when my youngest son goes to college my hands will be ready and I can take it up full time again.

Comment

Working...
                              X