X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterboarding my wife Ethel

During my wife's second pregnancy, her hormones were all over the place. She had forgotten some important scripture about the role of women:

1 Timothy 2:11-15 (King James Version)

11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
    12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
    13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
    14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

When I would tell my wife to sit down and listen to her daily scripture (her father raised her to not read, and I support this), she would move lazily across the room. At first she didn't say anything, but her body projected disobedience and willfulness. Later on, she began to backtalk me. She even swore.

I spanked her several times, with my hand on her bare bottom, and later on with a belt, and a cane. None of these things seemed to work. She would cry for a while to get me to stop, and then a couple days later the attitude would start right back up.

So I did what good ole George W would have done: I waterboarded her.

I had our son hold her down (we had only one son at the time) while I poured water into her mouth. It hurt me deep inside my heart to see her choking, but I kept right on, knowing that if I didn't do it right the first time, I would have to do it again later. I prayed as I did it, "Dear God, make my wife Ethel behave."

Ethel eventually fell unconscious. I figured it wouldn't do much good to keep on with her unconscious, so I stopped.

She was real quiet for a couple of days, and I tried to think of a way to get her to come out of her shell. So I made her perform her wifely duty. She was nicer than she had ever been before.

A couple days later Ethel miscarried. I figure that's just belated punishment from when she was disobeyin' me.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Re: Waterboarding my wife Ethel

Accept my sympathies for your unborn child having to spend an eternity in Hell but if that is Gods will, so be it.
    sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
    Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
    Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

This is truly a tragedy. Shameful really, that an unborn baby must be cast into the flames of Hell because its mother wouldn't submit to the word of GOD.

This is what feminism has done.
      sigpic
      The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
      - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Brother Billy Bob, you are indeed an example of a fine Christian husband, and a role model for young men who are newly married who seek guidance on ruling unruly wives. A lesser man who didn't love his wife would not have chastised her in such a strong manner. Only a man who truly cared about his wife's soul would look after her in such a protective way as you did.

Corporal punishments are only a minor, temporary pain. It certainly beats having to feel the fires of hell burn off your skin for all of eternity!

God bless you and your family.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I'm so sorry that you have had to put up with such a troublesome Woman, Brother.
          I hope that your True Christian(tm) compassion has shown her the errors of her ways.
          God Bless.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
          being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

God is on your side brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
              During my wife's second pregnancy, her hormones were all over the place. She had forgotten some important scripture about the role of women:

1 Timothy 2:11-15 (King James Version)

11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
              12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
              13For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
              14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

When I would tell my wife to sit down and listen to her daily scripture (her father raised her to not read, and I support this), she would move lazily across the room. At first she didn't say anything, but her body projected disobedience and willfulness. Later on, she began to backtalk me. She even swore.

I spanked her several times, with my hand on her bare bottom, and later on with a belt, and a cane. None of these things seemed to work. She would cry for a while to get me to stop, and then a couple days later the attitude would start right back up.

So I did what good ole George W would have done: I waterboarded her.

I had our son hold her down (we had only one son at the time) while I poured water into her mouth. It hurt me deep inside my heart to see her choking, but I kept right on, knowing that if I didn't do it right the first time, I would have to do it again later. I prayed as I did it, "Dear God, make my wife Ethel behave."

Ethel eventually fell unconscious. I figured it wouldn't do much good to keep on with her unconscious, so I stopped.

She was real quiet for a couple of days, and I tried to think of a way to get her to come out of her shell. So I made her perform her wifely duty. She was nicer than she had ever been before.

A couple days later Ethel miscarried. I figure that's just belated punishment from when she was disobeyin' me.
              I can't believe what I just read, not only did you abuse the wife you "love", you also destroyed a new life in a brutal, inhumane way.

I would endure the fires of hell for all eternity just to have five minutes of happiness with the person I love. This likely means I'm foolish, however the G-d I know is forgiving and understanding, he will teach me.

A mutual relationship is healthy: causing your wife to pass out and miscarry is not.

You can claim "she asked for it" all you want, but when it comes down to it, you committed the act; and there is not separating a man from his actions.

This is all my opinion and bias, however. I also respect yours.

Comment

@The Nice Jew Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus!
                I Jesus!

Comment

Also, if you'll excuse the double post, I'd like to humbly ask how the above statement is any different than rape. You forced her to have intercourse with you, is that so different from a man on the street forcing an innocent girl to fornicate with him?

Comment

A sad story about a disobedient wife seeming to learn her lesson
                    I do hope it was a daughter you lost and not a son Brother Billy!

My prayers are with you that your headstrong wife has truly learned that you are her head as Jesus is ours.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
                    Ephesians 5:23
                    sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Nice Jew View Post
                      Also, if you'll excuse the double post, I'd like to humbly ask how the above statement is any different than rape. You forced her to have intercourse with you, is that so different from a man on the street forcing an innocent girl to fornicate with him?
                      Force is almost never part of the equation. What usually happens is that some slut seduces an innocent man, changes her mind after she succeeded and then screams rape instead of praying to Jesus for forgiveness for her sin.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by The Nice Jew View Post
                        It's very different. When we married, my wife Ethel took an oath that she would do whatever I say for the rest of her life. By forcing her to perform sexually when she is being obstinate, I am assisting her in the performance of her wifely duty. Would you rather I allowed her to disobey and then punished her?
                        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          Force is almost never part of the equation. What usually happens is that some slut seduces an innocent man, changes her mind after she succeeded and then screams rape instead of praying to Jesus for forgiveness for her sin.
                          You don't have any sisters do you?

I have a sister who was raped. She was wearing a polo and khaki pants and was on her way home from work.

Comment

Was your father able to make her marry her rapist?
                            Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (King James Version)
                            • If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              Was your father able to make her marry her rapist?
                              Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (King James Version)
                              • If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

No, he didn't deserve her. He was an uneducated, filthy man. My sister did nothing to seduce this man, she was walking home from work, minding her own business.

Comment

Working...
                              X