X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From London England

I have violent tendencies towards these muslims ruining our shores, I kicked one senseless last night, feel a need to repent about it... maybe they need love not violence

mind is confused

God Bless

Re: Hello From London England

Originally posted by southern_sid View Post
    I have violent tendencies towards these muslims ruining our shores, I kicked one senseless last night, feel a need to repent about it... maybe they need love not violence

mind is confused

God Bless
    Hi Sid, as you can see by my name that I have been attacked by some nuts who are clearly in need of the MMR jab.

Peace brother and may god be with you.

Comment

mind is confused

God Bless
      Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Breaking the law is a one way trip to Hell, buddy.
      Posted via Mobile Device
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

mind is confused

God Bless
        What "shores" are these Muslims ruining exactly? I've never seen a Muslim at the beach.
        sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larni69 View Post
          Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Breaking the law is a one way trip to Hell, buddy.
          Posted via Mobile Device
          They are very close to getting Sharia law in certain areas of my country, I cannot see this happen, I prayed so hard, and felt the spirit, NOW a known terrorist is being released from Jail.

We are in imminent danger

Comment

They are very close to getting Sharia law in certain areas of my country, I cannot see this happen, I prayed so hard, and felt the spirit, NOW a known terrorist is being released from Jail.

That's all well and good but... tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

No one actually cares about Brits or your dentally challenged hellbound fate.

However you were sent to us by our Savior Jesus Christ© so perhaps I should give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
              28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
              29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

That's because Godless England has turned it's back on Jesus. Better learn to speak American (God's favorite language) and get a Green Card and get over here to His favorite country asap. We know how to deal with mudslimes.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  That's because Godless England has turned it's back on Jesus. Better learn to speak American (God's favorite language) and get a Green Card and get over here to His favorite country asap. We know how to deal with mudslimes.
                  I wish I could live in America almost as much as I wish I could go to Heaven and see Jesus, face to face

Praise Him!
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I wish I could live in America almost as much as I wish I could go to Heaven and see Jesus, face to face
                    Why don't you ask Jesus in a prayer for a transfer?
                    I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                      That's all well and good but... tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7: 14

I found Jesus in Prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                        Why don't you ask Jesus in a prayer for a transfer?
                        I'm sure Jesus has far better things to do than worry about little old me: listening to the saved singing his praises all the time must be hard work.

He sure is something special

I love Jesus!
                        Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

I'm sure Jesus has far better things to do than worry about little old me: listening to the saved singing his praises all the time must be hard work.

He sure is something special

I love Jesus!
                          Posted via Mobile Device
                          Dont under estimate how much time Jesus spends on "little old you".

Comment

Working...
                          X