Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Godly Parenting: Tomato Staking for Beginners
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#1)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Godly Parenting: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 08-16-2012, 08:05 PM

"Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law
Psalms 94:12

Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
Colossians 3:20

Spank For Salvation

A Michael Pearl Approved Tool of Child Discipline

Friends, with so many new brides here, and others looking to start new families, I thought I'd offer my experiences as a successful mother of many obedient and properly submissive children. None of my children have ever embarrassed me or Mr. Etheldreda and each one is a shining example of what it means to be a Good and Godly American child.

The image of "Tomato Staking" comes from a book that, although is liberal in perspective, can still offer a decent stepping stone from which a True Christian™ wife and mother will want to raise her family (Raising Godly Tomatoes). Tomatoes that are staked in the ground cannot wander off and get into trouble and that is precisely what we want to avoid - children getting into trouble.

There are many reasons to avoid trouble, but they ultimately come down to one thing: Eternal Destiny.

Where do you want your children to spend eternity?

You know of course that the LORD has placed a price on your child's sin that your child can never pay except by death. (Romans 6:23) You also know the loophole the Loving God has provided is faith in Christ Jesus. (John 3:18) For this reason, teaching a child to be obedient to the parent is the only way to teach him to be sufficiently obedient unto the LORD.

Let's talk about the role of Authority.
(Acts 5:29)

God is, of course, in authority of everything in creation:

Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come
Ephesians 1:21

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:18

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power
Colossians 2:10

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds
Hebrews 1:2

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
1 Peter 3:22

It is no less fitting that we mothers embrace our submissive roles under the God-given authority of our husbands.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Genesis 3:16

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1 Corinthians 11:3

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1st Timothy 2:12

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Ephesians 5:22-24

Having thus established the support for a Godly home, we can now open discussion on teaching a child due submissiveness.

Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
Colossians 3:20

Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Deuteronomy 5:16

Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
Ephesians 6:1

My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother
Proverbs 6:20

There is a reason our Heavenly Father demands our obedience. He knows that sin has corrupted the world and that our human minds are too finite to comprehend perfect justice. It would be like trying to explain to your dog how the car engine works. The dog will never comprehend it, but he knows he can trust you to get him from place to place safely when his face is flapping in the 70mph wind, enjoying the experience.

Our responsibility as True Christian™ parents is to teach our children the real meaning of life. (Ecclesiastes 12:13) Their true rights and earthly desires ought not be confused. They have one right and one right only - to be taught the saving message of the Gospel. Everything else is temporary (even if it lasts 93 years).

They must learn the importance of avoiding worldly lies. for God will not offer them Salvation if they do not love Him to the exclusion of every other thing.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1 John 2:15

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:2

Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
James 4:4

Children must be taught to live for Heaven, for it does not come naturally to want this.

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:1-2

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ
Philippians 3:20

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 25:46

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:15

The Importance of Obedience

These Injuries Will Heal

These Injuries Will Never Heal

In my next post I'll share what to do to raise a child to be safe from the wicked temptations of the world, and the lies of the Enemy.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 01-22-2013 at 12:11 AM.
(#2)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners: How it Works - 08-17-2012, 12:35 AM

In my last post, I talked about the importance of raising Godly Tomatoes, er, children. In this post I'll explain how a True Christian™ parent makes it work.

First is important that as beautiful as our little children may seem to us, how sweet the smell of a newborn babe snuggled up close, we must never forget it was born in rebellion against the LORD.

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake;
for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
Genesis 8:21

Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one.
Job 14:4

What is man, that he should be clean? and he which is born of a woman, that he should be righteous?
Job 15:14

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Psalm 51:5

The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
Psalm 58:3

What "Tomato Staking" Means

Take a look at this image of a few tomato plants:

Notice how neat and orderly the plants are. Notice how easily the gardener can get from one plant to another.

Now notice this abandoned garden.

How can the gardener find anything she needs here? How can she make anything work for her?

Plants can grow to be enormous and when left unattended, can be dangerous. This one has overtaken the house.

And this one has caused damage to the neighbor's property.

No parent wants their sweet child to grow up to be destructive and overwhelming. You know what they say, Little Monsters with little bad habits become Big Monsters with big bad habits. Don't let your child become a Big Monster. Be a good gardener to your child, just as the LORD is to you (Isaiah 58:11) and stake that plant!

Temper Tantrums
Temper tantrums are not okay. They are nothing more than giving into one's sinful nature, demanding the opportunity to rebel against authority. (Jeremiah 28:16)

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise,
she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Genesis 3:6

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
James 1:14-15

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Romans 5:12

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Ephesians 2:1-3

Are you starting to understand the importance discipline has for the True Christian™ family? The True Christian™ knows her child is attracted to evil ways from the very beginning. It is a born sinner and until it can conceive of God's Will and accept Jesus as its personal LORD and Master (Romans 10:9), it has no hope of escaping the very pits of Hell created as a Just and Righteous consequence for its evil rebellion against the LORD.

Don't let their big doe-like eyes fool you. These little humans are nothing but sinning machines.

Sinner

Sinners

Sinner

Sinner

Don't let the newborn baby smell fool you, this one is born to sin

God already got the jump on punishing this evil thing because its sins will no doubt be bold and terrible

A devout True Christian™ won't see the big eyes, the clear skin, the sweet lips. A devout True Christian™ parent will see an evil rebel who must be corrected lest it never cares to know God at all.

Little monsters grow up to become big monsters.

Little temper tantrums grow up to become big temper tantrums. We see this every day in behaviors like swearing, road rage, homicide, animal abuse, homosexuality, atheism, voting for Obama (Proverbs 25:28). There's no excuse for it. These are all faults of the parent for not taking control of the child!

TAKE CONTROL!!

It doesn't matter how. Yelling, shaking, striking, spanking, hours spent in a small and uncomfortable prayer closet spending time only with the LORD, shaming, and ridiculing are all appropriate and effective tools for the parent. Like the gardener that controls that tomato plant, control your children! Keep them close to you (no more than three feet until they are at least 12 years old and can be trusted). Remind them often of your authority. Frequently tell them No so they are never surprised to hear that from you. Do not allow crying. Do not allow sullen attitudes. Remind them frequently that they are weak and vulnerable and if it weren't for your benevolence, they would be hungry and cold and in constant danger out there in the vast, dangerous world. Do not loose hope! Jesus is rooting for you!

The LORD has provided you a perfect Guide Book - the Holy Bible (King James Version, 1611). In it you will find tried and true facts such as:

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
Proverbs 13:24

Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.
Proverbs 19:18

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him
Proverbs 22:15

Do not hold back discipline from the child, Although you strike him with the rod, he will not die.
Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
Proverbs 23:13-14

The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.
Proverbs 20:30

First Time Obedience

In the Etheldreda home, we demand First Time Obedience of our children. Just like it sounds, it means that the first time Mr. Etheldreda or I give a command or make a request of a child, they are expected to comply quickly, efficiently, and with a good attitude. If they fail, they will be disciplined thoroughly physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. We believe in caring for the Whole Child.

We know this to be scripturally sound.

Among other things, First Time Obedience:
  • Shows parent’s obedience to the LORD (Joshua 24:15)
  • Teaches children to obey the LORD (Deuteronomy 11:19)
  • Keeps home and country organized and free from God's Holy and Perfect Wrath (Numbers 21:5-6)
  • Raises the child in a healthy fear of the LORD allowing them to avoid embracing homosexuality and atheism (Proverbs 1:7)
  • Trains child to have good subservient attitude (Ecclesiastes 12:13)
If it's not considered "abuse" for God to remind us He has the right and authority to punish us for our disobedience, and it isn't "abuse" for a parent to do the same thing for the sake of the child's immortal soul. So rest assured, you'll be doing your child a favor. A controlled home is a happy home.

The difference:

This Is Abuse:

(teaching false religion and getting ready for private smooching later)

This is not:

(child being baptized in the icy waters of Russia)

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 08-17-2012, 08:36 AM

There is no foolishness that a rod of olive tree in a firm hand could not treat. The best place is in the back ( Proverbs 26:3 )

Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Joshua 1:18
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash, limp-wristed godmocker

Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 07:57 AM

So Mary do you have kids?
Do you beat them?
Where do you hit them?
Do you do it in public?

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3
(#5)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutheran Born View Post
Do you beat them?
Where do you hit them?
Do you do it in public?
Yes, no, where appropriate, when necessary.

Discipline is not "beating," Mr. Born. Beating denotes physical abuse. A Godly correction is not abuse. Neglecting said Godly correction is abuse because it encourages the child to attend to their sinful nature rather than God's will. Because that consequence will end up with the child in the throws of Satan for eternity, it is only loving to correct that impish, sinful instinct of disobedience.

(#6)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither Anti-sodomy Hands Off

Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Do you beat them?
Where do you hit them?
Do you do it in public?
Am I detecting a certain amount of objection to the idea of beating children?

What's your spiritual objection to it? Where does that come from? It certainly doesn't come from scriptures or Christian tradition. It's like you made up your own values based on a sense of fairness and mercy.

Children are great manipulators of the spiritually weak. If we didn't have the Bible to keep us strong I'm sure we'd give in from time to time (if not all the time) to the child's favourite theory that they don't need a spank. We'd be wasting time reasoning and negotiating instead of getting on with life and ignoring their pathetic snivelling.

God has reasons for repeatedly telling us to whack children. It's not clear what they are, but I'm not comfortable with ignoring Him because some cherry picking secularists get their panties in a wad over notions of brutality.

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
(#7)
Old

Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 08:26 AM

ok here's a scenario
A Drunk comes home kids say they wish they didn't drink guy gets pissed off punches kid or hits them with a pipe

A Baptist comes home kids say something like I wish I could play video games or ask about why you won't let them and so you get mad and punch them or beat them with a pipe

where is the difference both parents beat there kids is the only difference that you are doing it as a act of god

I was spanked as a child that is the only form of any harm that should be put on a child and should only be used as a last resort.
And the problem i have with this is that this kids can not defend themselves i would love to see one of you people try to hit me for being atheist. Have fun with either being in jail for assault and battery charges or have fun recovering from the hospital after I make you bite the curb.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3
(#8)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 08:38 AM

Quote:
ok here's a scenario
A Drunk comes home kids say they wish they didn't drink guy gets pissed off punches kid or hits them with a pipe

A Baptist comes home kids say something like I wish I could play video games or ask about why you won't let them and so you get mad and punch them or beat them with a pipe

where is the difference both parents beat there kids is the only difference that you are doing it as a act of god
The difference is that the drunk is responding to fits of his own emotions, whereas the True Christian™ is shaping the child's character for the sake of their Salvation.

Quote:
I was spanked as a child that is the only form of any harm that should be put on a child and should only be used as a last resort.
Clearly it was only for the sake of your parents' trying to keep you from being annoying. It didn't work.

If they had understood about Tomato Staking, you wouldn't be arguing with me right now, but raising your own Godly Garden with a lovely True Christian™ wife.

Quote:
And the problem i have with this is that this kids can not defend themselves i would love to see one of you people try to hit me for being atheist. Have fun with either being in jail for assault and battery charges or have fun recovering from the hospital after I make you bite the curb.
This is a peaceful forum, son. You will conduct yourself properly.

(#9)
Old

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 08:40 AM

Ok Mary since you can only give me infractions and no answers I'll just give you some time to figure out how to respond to a question like this and wait a minute your a woman right?
So aren't you supposed to be quiet and let a man talk to me?

(#10)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Ok Mary since you can only give me infractions and no answers I'll just give you some time to figure out how to respond to a question like this and wait a minute your a woman right?
So aren't you supposed to be quiet and let a man talk to me?
No, you're mistaken, dear. I would never presume to preach from the pulpit. However, I will offer my Spirit-Led advice regarding raising Godly children. I love children too much to watch them be fed lies. I will never apologize for being a True Christian™ and doing the very will of the LORD. Never!

(#11)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither Anti-sodomy Hands Off

Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 12:29 PM

And now we have the internet tough guy.

Why would anyone want to get physical with you because you're an atheist? You're totally free to ignore all our good advice and burn forever in God's love.

Our children are our responsibility, however, so beating the gay out of them or the heretic out of them is our duty. God says we should discipline our children with the rod and they will not die. Sounds like good old common sense to me!

So why do you think you're smarter than God? I can understand the atheist position because they maintain the Bible, and therefore God, were just made up by a bunch of semi-literate desert savages but you are claiming Christianity, no?

Edit: it's so confusing keeping track of the trolls lying about their religion on here. I forgot you are unbelieving scum. Sorry.

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
(#12)
Old

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 06:27 PM

no im no lost I have stated many times I USED TO BE LUTHERAN but now I have changed my views and am an Atheist well why would anyone want to get physical with me? Don't you beat the wronibg out of people who disagree all I'm saying is if one of you tried to blast me with a squirt gun to baptize me or hit me for being an Atheist stuff would go down.

In a violent person well if you would look at my introduction thread you would see I was being non threatening. And one of your members out of nowhere told me he was going to stab me in the eye that sounds like a threat to me.

I could imagine your kids hate you when you beat your kids or anyone for that matter I couldn't imagine that they would like it or say well they are just derecting me on the right path.

And if it's ok to do this since they will reheal you could cut their arm of for after all they could just get a fake one and reheal right

I think the passage that you use as an excuse is more of discipline not literally beat them.

But then again I don't know cause I'm atheist.

I would actually rather meet you in public in a debate event with all sorts of people to reveal how funny yall can be.

(#13)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 06:31 PM

You find the Word of God "funny?"

Enjoy hell, maggot.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#14)
Old

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 06:52 PM

No nothing funny about God just you guys.

(#15)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
No nothing funny about God just you guys.
Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Quote:
Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#16)
Old

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
O really did you know Jehovah witnesses believe since they are hated they are eight they even use the same passage as you

But wait that doesn't make any since if Jesus was hated and he was right how can both Baptists and Jehovah Witnesses be hated and be right.

Try a different excuse please.

(#17)
Old
Forum Member, Repentant nigress
Forum Member

Ex-negro A for Effort

LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
O really did you know Jehovah witnesses believe since they are hated they are eight they even use the same passage as you

But wait that doesn't make any since if Jesus was hated and he was right how can both Baptists and Jehovah Witnesses be hated and be right.

Try a different excuse please.
Go back and erase your 99 platitudes on the Pope's wall, boy.

Its clear as the summer sky you still in bed with him, and I mean that literally as well as figuratively.
(#18)
Old

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 10:12 PM

Nope just in bed with myself who is him exactly Satan?

And what is the popes wall
You must want me to erase because yet again I proved that all Christians think they are right but how can all of them be right I thought only you guys are the only right people.

(#19)
Old
Descended from Rapes
True Christian™

True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Porn Resistant Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Teabag Patriot Persecuted Punched the most queers Sons of Liberty Super Soaker Baptism Award Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican Ready for the Rapture Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Jailed for JESUS Ex-rape victim Anti-sodomy

Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
no im no lost I have stated many times I USED TO BE LUTHERAN but now I have changed my views and am an Atheist well why would anyone want to get physical with me? Don't you beat the wronibg out of people who disagree all I'm saying is if one of you tried to blast me with a squirt gun to baptize me or hit me for being an Atheist stuff would go down.

In a violent person well if you would look at my introduction thread you would see I was being non threatening. And one of your members out of nowhere told me he was going to stab me in the eye that sounds like a threat to me.
You keep saying that you used to be a Norwegian pedophile but now you're a God hater. As if one is better than the other. At least in your boy loving days you had a chance of redemption but now there is little if any hope for you. And now your beating your chest trying to intimidate the peaceful followers of God. I think you must be a very sick person.

Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.
(#20)
Old

Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfly View Post
You keep saying that you used to be a Norwegian pedophile but now you're a God hater. As if one is better than the other. At least in your boy loving days you had a chance of redemption but now there is little if any hope for you. And now your beating your chest trying to intimidate the peaceful followers of God. I think you must be a very sick person.
you shouldn't be the one to talk about peace yes i may have made some fighting remarks but also received one when i put up my first thread where i wasn't in a hostile post at all.

Also im not Norwegian and I have stated this before I haven't heard of a Norwegian Lutheran also Lutherans don't like boys however your pastor has little lol boys at his house where my pastor only meets the youth at church which ones gayer.

Little boys at your house who "fall in your pool sure you didn't push him in to fix his ways?" such as Pastor E.

Or meeting the youth at church in public like Lutheran pastors

Mmmm I wonder

P.S. Quit mixing Lutheran pastors with priests