X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dennis Lukes
    Innkeeper for Christ
    True Christian™
    • Dec 2018
    • 2388

    #16
    Re: A prophecy from a Catholic Mystique

    Proverbs 19:9 - "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish."


    Deuteronomy 18:20 - "But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.”
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

    Comment

    • Ezekiel Bathfire
      Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
      Christ's Rottweiler
       
      • Jan 2008
      • 22933

      #17
      Re: A prophecy from a Catholic Mystique

      Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
      I've just realized that it has been years since Mrs. Misti showed her face on the web, now she seems to have suddently disappeared without leaving a trace. Could it be that the angels carried her to Heaven?
      If I were you, I'd look to the Jesuits and the Holy Inquisition. They'll probably have the answers, even if they are not willing to say much.
      sigpic


      “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

      Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

      Comment

      • Dennis Lukes
        Innkeeper for Christ
        True Christian™
        • Dec 2018
        • 2388

        #18
        Re: A prophecy from a Catholic Mystique

        Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
        If I were you, I'd look to the Jesuits and the Holy Inquisition. They'll probably have the answers, even if they are not willing to say much.
        Aren't they too busy covering up child molestation to worry about some nutcase going AWOL? The latest news stories suggest hundreds of thousands of victims in France alone, a truly staggering amount of child rape perpetrated by the Catholic Church. Probably every single Jesuit and Inquisitor is working round the clock on that issue, intimidating witnesses, bribing plaintiffs, and so on.
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

        Comment

        • Isabella White
          True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
           
          • Mar 2019
          • 4379

          #19
          Re: A prophecy from a Catholic Mystique

          Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
          Aren't they too busy covering up child molestation to worry about some nutcase going AWOL? The latest news stories suggest hundreds of thousands of victims in France alone, a truly staggering amount of child rape perpetrated by the Catholic Church. Probably every single Jesuit and Inquisitor is working round the clock on that issue, intimidating witnesses, bribing plaintiffs, and so on.
          Amen, dear Brother Lukes! What a shocking revelation we've received in the news this week, with that horror story about the sexual abuse by Cathyolicks in France!

          SHOCKING REPORT Nuns used crucifixes to rape girls during decades of abuse by French clergy, with 330,000 victims covered up
          https://www.the-sun.com/news/3798829/nuns-crucifixes-rape-girls-france-catholic-church/

          Despite this bombshell bulletin, I think we all know that the Cathyolick "church" will only fumble with feeble excuses — as they've been doing for centuries!

          Attached Files
          (Mrs.) Isabella White

          Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

          Comment

          Working...