X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rocking for JC
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 58

    #1

    Is this a cult? Can I beat them up?

    Why are they receiving inspiration from something other than the Bible or hard rocking Christian music? Are they a cult? Can I beat them up?

    "Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers!
    I will sing to the LORD, I will sing;
    I will make music to the LORD, the God of Israel." - Judges 5:3
  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
    Christ's Rottweiler
     
    • Jan 2008
    • 22933

    #2
    Re: Is this a cult? Can I beat them up?

    Originally posted by Rocking for JC View Post
    Why are they receiving inspiration from something other than the Bible
    You are witnessing the horrors of atheism
    or hard rocking Christian music?
    Hmmm... I think all music has to be passed by the Pastors
    Are they a cult?
    Certainly and a godless one at that
    Can I beat them up?
    There are times when God authorizes violence, some lieberals question this - this video demonstrates how wrong they are.
    sigpic


    “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

    Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

    Comment

    • JennyD
      Honorary True Christian™
      Sweet Placid Sister
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 9567

      #3
      Re: Is this a cult? Can I beat them up?

      It seems someone has improved upon this product.

      www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
      Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

      Christian Ladies:
      Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

      Comment

      Working...