X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lego – The Building Block of Satan!

Originally posted by Rachel_Pierce View Post
    Apologies, Pastor, Sir. I was shocked myself at the images, and equally outraged over that Wayne Foster sicko saying I'm "going over the top" over Lego? I just googled "Terrorist Lego", and that pic of Mohammed was right at the top!!!

Why would you google "Terrorist Lego"?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni111 View Post
      Why would you google "Terrorist Lego"?
      Sister, I KNEW! I just KNEW that towelheads would be using it as some sort of Al Qaeda recruiting tool! They probably have tiny children in the desert right now, training them to blow up Americans, using Lego. And I was right! This stuff is really evil, and it can KILL YOU !! Yes, I've also found out that children can swallow tiny piecies of Lego, and DIE!

Comment

Sister, I KNEW! I just KNEW that towelheads would be using it as some sort of Al Qaeda recruiting tool! They probably have tiny children in the desert right now, training them to blow up Americans, using Lego. And I was right! This stuff is really evil, and it can KILL YOU !! Yes, I've also found out that children can swallow tiny piecies of Lego, and DIE!
        Yes, if they're not using pen and paper; they must be using lego to plan out attacks! What better thing to use than the very image of themselves!

Also,
        Young children seem to put lego pieces in their mouth, however I'm sure I've seen warning signs on lego boxes about that.

Comment

I took my 7 year old grandson to Legoland over the summer and I was appalled at all the negative, sinful displays they've had there. Can you believe Legoland fosters the occult and Satanism on young children? They have a ride called "The Dragon" and several dragons made out of Legos. We all know the Dragon is a symbol of Satan and features very prominently in the Book of Revelations. Needless to say, I won't be taking him back for any repeat visits, despite his incessant cries of wanting to go back.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I'm going to get him to hold me down by the neck, and stamp on my face. I hope that will be acceptable punishment? I really don't know what came over me.... Hopefully it wont happen again. Praise HIS name!
            Hardly seems appropriate. You obviously know what you did wrong and apologized to God for it, and you won't do it again regardless of whether you are choked and beaten or not.
            sigpicBrothers and sisters, True Christians! Please stop by my page and listen to my band's first song!

http://www.purevolume.com/godslovenj Click and enjoy the new tune!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
              Needless to say, I won't be taking him back for any repeat visits, despite his incessant cries of wanting to go back.
              That seems a bad sign, Good Reverend.
              sigpicBrothers and sisters, True Christians! Please stop by my page and listen to my band's first song!

http://www.purevolume.com/godslovenj Click and enjoy the new tune!

Comment

Who needs a dragon made out of legos? If I'm going for dragons, I want them made out of steel!
                Ack!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni111 View Post
                  When I was younger, I used to play with lego; building houses with them. Sad how much Lego has changed over the years.
                  I couldn't agree more. Me and my brothers used to play lego for hours in our grand mothers house. Making innocent things like houses. Oh how times change.
                  Genesis 1:30 "And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so."

Comment

This is worth posting again:

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                      This is worth posting again:

Video was well made, I see the bank moving at 1:21

Comment

I'd like to point out that lego Satan there has a head that looks... I don't know, ceramic? I just can't remember what material it's called, but it isn't the normal plastics used by Lego, so I don't think Lego produces mini-Satans, but rather someone decided to make a 'special' head for it.

I'd think of some sort of backup for Lego for the whole terrorist thing, but... I just can't. That kind of IS over the top for Lego. I think the 'Lego retarded' is supposed to be Stephen Hawking who, despite his appearance, is a rather intelligent man, just physically disabled.

The Lego whore looks like it was made in some sort of 3D animation studio, probably not by Lego, but who's to say, really?

Looking upon these things, for the most part, I would say don't blame the producer, blame the people who twist it into terrible things. (I will not hold it against you for thinking less of them for the whole terrorist thing; it's just insane beyond most reason.)

Comment

Originally posted by Civil Protection View Post
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Words of a Satan Sider<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                          Look pal, I am not sure where you come from (C17, what is that, a point of reference from 'Battleship'?) but you words are not very Godly.

Please read the Pastor's Rules and Announcements. Pay attention to the "noobs" thread. Then go post your introduction on the introduction forum.

Get right with Jesus or get out!
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Helpful Tip :

If you are microwaving the Legos to melt them so they are safe to dispose of, please remove the pieces that have metal in them. Found out the hard way the wheel pieces have metal axles. At about the 3 minute mark, I had a bit of actual fire in the microwave . . .

Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

So basically, you guys are raging over things done by RANDOM PEOPLE with Lego, and blaming Lego itself for it?

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Combine View Post
                                So basically, you guys are raging over things done by RANDOM PEOPLE with Lego, and blaming Lego itself for it? Wow.
                                There is not the slightest doubt that the Swedish makers of Lego knew exactly what they were doing from the very start - providing a gateway to Godlessness.
                                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X