X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James Hutchins
    True Christian™
    Just a Regular Nice Guy
     
    • Jun 2009
    • 29457

    #31
    Re: Baptist Bashing

    Still waiting.....................
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

    Comment

    • NotInRyebread
      Unsaved trash
      • Jul 2009
      • 38

      #32
      Re: Baptist Bashing

      Oh so sorry if I have a life good sir. I can't sit around and fork through a message board all day. However, now that I'm back, it's relevant because here's a thread where you're trying to defend your honor, and the whole intent of that thread is completely against everything you believe.

      Okay Pastor Isaac, you've supported the fact that a child doesn't have to love their parents to honor them. However, there's still the matter of stealing. How can you justify that? You're encouraging children to steal their parent's credit cards and playing on their selfishness to earn yourself a quick profit. I'm not sure how much your "donation" is for, but I guarantee it's more than the $300 it'll cost you to buy PS3's in bulk. Not only is that against the bible, it's also potentially criminal.

      And there's still the issue of the nature of the game. You shun far more innocent games, but support that children play a game riddled with sex, deception, violence, murder, gangs, theft, prostitution and drugs?

      Comment

      • James Hutchins
        True Christian™
        Just a Regular Nice Guy
         
        • Jun 2009
        • 29457

        #33
        Re: Baptist Bashing

        Originally posted by NotInRyebread View Post
        Oh so sorry if I have a life good sir. I can't sit around and fork through a message board all day. However, now that I'm back, it's relevant because here's a thread where you're trying to defend your honor, and the whole intent of that thread is completely against everything you believe.

        Okay Pastor Isaac, you've supported the fact that a child doesn't have to love their parents to honor them. However, there's still the matter of stealing. How can you justify that? You're encouraging children to steal their parent's credit cards and playing on their selfishness to earn yourself a quick profit. I'm not sure how much your "donation" is for, but I guarantee it's more than the $300 it'll cost you to buy PS3's in bulk. Not only is that against the bible, it's also potentially criminal.

        And there's still the issue of the nature of the game. You shun far more innocent games, but support that children play a game riddled with sex, deception, violence, murder, gangs, theft, prostitution and drugs?
        I am not defending my honor. Baptists are refuting being bashed. Not the individual assaults but the reasons.

        I was unable to respond earlier as I was in bed by 9PM EST.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

        Comment

        Working...