X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • InGodWeTrust
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 98

    #16
    Re: Baptist Bashing

    Originally posted by NotInRyebread View Post
    I'm sorry if you can't appreciate music. It is an amazing art form that predates religion. It also takes a lot more talent and hard work than memorizing a bible.
    Where did I say all music? The verses refer to your non-believing homersexual music.
    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

    Comment

    • NotInRyebread
      Unsaved trash
      • Jul 2009
      • 38

      #17
      Re: Baptist Bashing

      That's the thing. I know that you listen to the music for the message of God, and I have all the respect in the world for that (primarily because I have heard some very good Christian music). However, as I said I listen to music for the actual musical complexity. The melodies and harmonies, key signatures, chord progressions, cadences. That's the stuff that makes music for me, and I don't think I can exactly be held at fault for that.

      Do I like some Queen lyrics? Most certainly. I think that all of the members of the band wrote some fantastic lyrics, but that's not why they're my favorite band.

      Comment

      • InGodWeTrust
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 98

        #18
        Re: Baptist Bashing

        Originally posted by NotInRyebread View Post
        but that's not why they're my favorite band.
        Let me guess, you like them because they're homersexuals?
        Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

        Comment

        • GoodChristian.
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
          • Jul 2009
          • 26

          #19
          Re: Baptist Bashing

          YEAH.
          RIGHT.

          God will surely smite ye to Hell for that, heathen!

          Comment

          • NotInRyebread
            Unsaved trash
            • Jul 2009
            • 38

            #20
            Re: Baptist Bashing

            No, now you're just spiting me. The only homosexual member of the band was Freddie Mercury. And the reason I like them is for their music.

            Comment

            • NotInRyebread
              Unsaved trash
              • Jul 2009
              • 38

              #21
              Re: Baptist Bashing

              And besides, you still all ignored the whole thing about the PS3 giveaway. Care to comment on that?

              Comment

              • James Hutchins
                True Christian™
                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                 
                • Jun 2009
                • 29457

                #22
                Re: Baptist Bashing

                Originally posted by NotInRyebread View Post
                And besides, you still all ignored the whole thing about the PS3 giveaway. Care to comment on that?
                Please, stay on topic.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                Comment

                • NotInRyebread
                  Unsaved trash
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 38

                  #23
                  Re: Baptist Bashing

                  It is on topic. I'm pointing out something that completely nullifies your credibility and suddenly no one has an answer.

                  Plus the fact that the giveaway encourages kids to "Tell jesus they hate their parents and use their credit cards to make a donation".

                  That's two commandments buddy. Honor thy father and mother, and don't steal.

                  Not to mention the nature of the game goes against SO many things that you are blatantly against.

                  Comment

                  • InGodWeTrust
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 98

                    #24
                    Re: Baptist Bashing

                    What are you talking about?
                    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                    Comment

                    • Pastor Isaac Peters
                      Senior Pastor
                      Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
                      Always Biblically correct
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 10639

                      #25
                      Re: Baptist Bashing

                      Originally posted by NotInRyebread View Post
                      Plus the fact that the giveaway encourages kids to "Tell jesus they hate their parents and use their credit cards to make a donation".

                      That's two commandments buddy. Honor thy father and mother, and don't steal.
                      Honoring our parents is not the same as not hating them.

                      Luke 14:26: If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

                      Jesus wants us to honor our parents but hate them. Is that so difficult to understand?
                      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

                      Questions to ask liberal "Christians" ✞ Things that the Bible doesn't say ✞ Tolerance

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • James Hutchins
                        True Christian™
                        Just a Regular Nice Guy
                         
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 29457

                        #26
                        Re: Baptist Bashing

                        Originally posted by NotInRyebread View Post
                        It is on topic. I'm pointing out something that completely nullifies your credibility and suddenly no one has an answer.

                        Plus the fact that the giveaway encourages kids to "Tell jesus they hate their parents and use their credit cards to make a donation".

                        That's two commandments buddy. Honor thy father and mother, and don't steal.

                        Not to mention the nature of the game goes against SO many things that you are blatantly against.
                        You really are 'special' aren't you! 11 seconds transpire and it is "...and suddenly no one has an answer". Please

                        This thread is called Baptist Bashing", basically it is what you are all about. Now this other thread:

                        Is called "Accept Jesus and Get a Free PS3"

                        There is a difference. I fail to see how a PS3 has anything to do with "Baptist Bashing". Perhaps you could enlighten all of us. We can wait.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                        Comment

                        • James Hutchins
                          True Christian™
                          Just a Regular Nice Guy
                           
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 29457

                          #27
                          Re: Baptist Bashing

                          Originally posted by InGodWeTrust View Post
                          What are you talking about?

                          I think this person is a perfect example of why kids should not do drugs.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                          Comment

                          • Rev. Jim Osborne
                            True Christian™ Televangelist
                            Director of Fundraising and Tithing
                            On the Look Out for Wife #6!
                            True Christian™
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 8622

                            #28
                            Re: Baptist Bashing

                            Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                            Honoring our parents is not the same as not hating them.

                            Luke 14:26: If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

                            Jesus wants us to honor our parents but hate them. Is that so difficult to understand?
                            Excellent rebuke, Brother Isaac! Although I'm afraid quoting Scripture, no matter how right it is, will fall on his deaf ears.

                            John 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
                            John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
                            There's Inbred right there!

                            Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

                            Comment

                            • James Hutchins
                              True Christian™
                              Just a Regular Nice Guy
                               
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 29457

                              #29
                              Re: Baptist Bashing

                              Still waiting.....................
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                              Comment

                              • James Hutchins
                                True Christian™
                                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                                 
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 29457

                                #30
                                Re: Baptist Bashing

                                Still waiting.....................
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                                Comment

                                Working...