X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tha Duckman
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Jun 2007
    • 25

    #1

    So I was thinking...

    Will anyone here show me the way to the confessional? I'm a seven year old boy and would like to be butt ****ed by one of your agents of God.
  • Bobby-Joe
    Landover Security Superviser
    Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
    NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 18405

    #2
    Re: So I was thinking...

    Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
    Will anyone here show me the way to the confessional? I'm a seven year old boy and would like to be butt ****ed by one of your agents of God.
    What part of "Landover Baptists" don't you understand retard?

    Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

    Hot Must ReadThreads!


    Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

    Comment

    • Tha Duckman
      Unsaved trash
       
      • Jun 2007
      • 25

      #3
      Re: So I was thinking...

      The space between the two words, mainly.

      Comment

      • Bobby-Joe
        Landover Security Superviser
        Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
        NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 18405

        #4
        Re: So I was thinking...

        Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
        The space between my ears, mainly.
        Well friend we Christians, not Catholics. There is a difference that would be obvious enough if you had enough wit to notice.

        Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

        Hot Must ReadThreads!


        Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

        Comment

        • Tha Duckman
          Unsaved trash
           
          • Jun 2007
          • 25

          #5
          Re: So I was thinking...

          Can I rape you up the butt?

          Comment

          • Bobby-Joe
            Landover Security Superviser
            Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
            NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 18405

            #6
            Re: So I was thinking...

            Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
            Can I rape you up the butt?
            Friend,
            Perhaps you are not aware God hates homersexuality. So the answer is no. In fact, if wasn't for secular law, as a God Christian I would be obligated to kill you for suggesting this. We attack Iran for 911 President Bush is going to declare marshal law and reinstate Biblical Law for America I strongly urge you to cut out all this gayness before it is too late.

            Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

            Hot Must ReadThreads!


            Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

            Comment

            • Tha Duckman
              Unsaved trash
               
              • Jun 2007
              • 25

              #7
              Re: So I was thinking...

              OH NO!!! FOR REALS!?!?!? Good job I'm not American, so.

              On another note, so much for Liberty, Justice, Free Will and the separation of Church and State.

              Comment

              • Bobby-Joe
                Landover Security Superviser
                Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 18405

                #8
                Re: So I was thinking...

                Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
                OH NO!!! FOR REALS!?!?!? Good job I'm not American, so.
                We aren't stopping at America friend. Christianity is on the march!

                Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
                On another note, so much for Liberty, Justice, Free Will and the separation of Church and State.
                GLORY YES! I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

                Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                Hot Must ReadThreads!


                Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                Comment

                • Tha Duckman
                  Unsaved trash
                   
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 25

                  #9
                  Re: So I was thinking...

                  Marching? You mean like Hitler and what not?

                  Comment

                  • Enobarbus
                    Professor of English Landover University
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3496

                    #10
                    Re: So I was thinking...

                    Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
                    OH NO!!! FOR REALS!?!?!? Good job I'm not American, so.

                    On another note, so much for Liberty, Justice, Free Will and the separation of Church and State.
                    It seems clear that you are confusing us with catylicks. Do you know the difference between catylicks and protestants? You do understand that Baptists are not catylicks and we do not have confessionals or priests, etc?


                    On another note, so much for Liberty, Justice, Free Will and the separation of Church and State.

                    What are you talking about, son? Are you some sort of pinko commie or something? There is but one Lord, the Lord God Almighty. His is the Power and the Glory. It is for us to follow God's lead, not for us to meddle in matters that are none of our business.
                    Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

                    Comment

                    • Enobarbus
                      Professor of English Landover University
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3496

                      #11
                      Re: So I was thinking...

                      Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
                      Marching? You mean like Hitler and what not?
                      No, it was meant more metaphorically than that, and the march of Christianity will be much more triumphant and successful. At our head is not some crackpot dictator but Jesus himself, who will return with a mighty army and slaughter those who do not follow him.
                      Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

                      Comment

                      • Tha Duckman
                        Unsaved trash
                         
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 25

                        #12
                        Re: So I was thinking...

                        So where does Good Ole Bush fall into things? Is he Gods Special Friend who kills people for him because he's too busy playing XBox?

                        Comment

                        • Pastor Ezekiel
                          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                           
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 78556

                          #13
                          Re: So I was thinking...

                          Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
                          So where does Good Ole Bush fall into things? Is he Gods Special Friend who kills people for him because he's too busy playing XBox?
                          Son, you are about two breaths away from being banned from our Godly forum. GWB is the best president this country has ever had, because he was hand-picked by Jesus to lead us against the mudslime hordes and keep the world free to worship Jesus. So back off on the vile comments, ok homer?
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

                          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                          Comment

                          • Tha Duckman
                            Unsaved trash
                             
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 25

                            #14
                            Re: So I was thinking...

                            I'll admit, I'm not his biggest fan. But I'm retarded.

                            Comment

                            • Remy Lebeau
                              LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
                              President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
                              Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2058

                              #15
                              Re: So I was thinking...

                              Originally posted by Tha Duckman View Post
                              I'll admit, I'm not his biggest fan. But I'm retarded.
                              Are you really retarded or just an average nigra? During the beginning of the civil rights movement the IQ score deemed low enough for classification as a retard was lowered to accommodate the lesser intellect of the American negroid.

                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

                              Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.


                              Jesus has delivered George w. Bush to this great nation to put into motion the coming of a bright Christian future. Our godly president is wielding the sword of Jesus Christ!!! PRAISE!!!

                              I can hardly contain my exuberance at the thought of that great day when Christ's Holy American Army subdues all the nations of the world and He, sitting on His throne of GLORY!!!, dishes out the rightfully deserved judgment.

                              Matthew 25:
                              [31] When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
                              [32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
                              [33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
                              [34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

                              [41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

                              [46] And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
                              Master of Godly Debating

                              Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

                              Debate Record
                              Currently Undefeated
                              Lastest Debates:
                              Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                              James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
                              Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
                              Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
                              86 Victories
                              0 Defeats

                              Past Victories (Archive):
                              Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
                              Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
                              Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

                              Comment

                              Working...