X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DirtBike06
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jan 2008
    • 37

    #1

    TotalSpaceShipGuy3

    omghai its me
  • CaveManJoke
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jan 2008
    • 62

    #2
    Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

    Lolz, a11 t3h f0rvm be10ng 2 u5! Mäyb3 1'LL Digg th15 51t3!

    Comment

    • TotalSpaceshipGuy3
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Jan 2008
      • 10

      #3
      Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

      I think I recognize you.

      Yeah, the lack of grammar is veeeeeery familiar.

      Comment

      • SalvationSeeker
        True Christian™ Theologian
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2006
        • 3892

        #4
        Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

        This isn't some fag hookup forum for lonely gamer-geeks, you know..
        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
        Proverbs 9:12-13

        Comment

        • CleanTricycle03
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Jan 2008
          • 14

          #5
          Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

          Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
          This isn't some fag hookup forum for lonely gamer-geeks, you know..
          I'm sorry but us 'Lonely' gamer geeks have girlfriends. We're not so 'lonely.'

          Comment

          • TotalSpaceshipGuy3
            Unsaved trash
            Under Investigation
            • Jan 2008
            • 10

            #6
            Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

            Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
            This isn't some fag hookup forum for lonely gamer-geeks, you know..
            I'm far from lonely, my friend. I may be a gamer, but I have a girlfriend. So don't go calling me a fag.

            Comment

            • DirtBike06
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
              • Jan 2008
              • 37

              #7
              Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

              -.-

              You do understand that that was l33t talking right?

              Comment

              • SalvationSeeker
                True Christian™ Theologian
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2006
                • 3892

                #8
                Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                I'm sure you do..

                In any case, this still isn't a hookup forum for you losers:
                Nor do we tolerate meaningless yibber-jabber that you could do somewhere else.

                So unless this thread turns into a wholesome discussion about JESUS, I'll close and/or delete it.
                If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                Proverbs 9:12-13

                Comment

                • CleanTricycle03
                  Unsaved trash
                  Under Investigation
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 14

                  #9
                  Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                  Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
                  I'm sure you do..

                  In any case, this still isn't a hookup forum for you losers:
                  Nor do we tolerate meaningless yibber-jabber that you could do somewhere else.

                  So unless this thread turns into a wholesome discussion about JESUS, I'll close and/or delete it.
                  Ok ok this'll turn into a discussion about jesus.

                  Hey, who actually believes in jesus in this topic?

                  Comment

                  • TotalSpaceshipGuy3
                    Unsaved trash
                    Under Investigation
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 10

                    #10
                    Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                    Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
                    I'm sure you do..
                    Wait a minute...

                    You're more then allowed to claim people are "fags" without proof, but when they say they indeed are in a heterosexual relationship, you can just ignore it without a second thought?

                    Wholesome conversation about Jesus? I doubt it.

                    Comment

                    • Athiest
                      Unsaved trash
                      Under Investigation
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 16

                      #11
                      Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                      attn: It doesn't count if your girlfriend's name ends in .jpg

                      also, you have to know what she actually looks like to call her your girlfriend

                      another thing: she has to live in the same city

                      Comment

                      • VictoryOS
                        True Christian™ Beauty Queen
                         
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 5390

                        #12
                        Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                        Don't they have queer video game bars you heathens can go to? Landover Baptist is not a homer dating service.
                        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                        in 2016

                        Comment

                        • SalvationSeeker
                          True Christian™ Theologian
                          Forum Member
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3892

                          #13
                          Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                          Originally posted by TotalSpaceshipGuy3 View Post
                          You're more then allowed to claim people are "fags" without proof, but when they say they indeed are in a heterosexual relationship, you can just ignore it without a second thought?
                          Why are you so insecure that you feel you have to 'defend' your claims of straightness?
                          Is there something you want to tell us?

                          Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                          Don't they have queer video game bars you heathens can go to? Landover Baptist is not a homer dating service.
                          Amen to that, sister.
                          If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                          A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                          Proverbs 9:12-13

                          Comment

                          • CleanTricycle03
                            Unsaved trash
                            Under Investigation
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 14

                            #14
                            Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                            Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                            Don't they have queer video game bars you heathens can go to? Landover Baptist is not a homer dating service.
                            Tell me.

                            How are we Queers?

                            aka Homers.

                            aka Homosexuals?

                            Comment

                            • TotalSpaceshipGuy3
                              Unsaved trash
                              Under Investigation
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 10

                              #15
                              Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                              Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                              Don't they have queer video game bars you heathens can go to? Landover Baptist is not a homer dating service.
                              Why do you insist that I'm looking for a date? I've already stated that I'm in a heterosexual relationship, with a female.

                              Stop spurting lies about my orientation.

                              Comment

                              Working...