omghai its me
X
-
Comment
-
Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3
This isn't some fag hookup forum for lonely gamer-geeks, you know..
If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
Comment
-
-
-
Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3
I'm sure you do..
In any case, this still isn't a hookup forum for you losers:
Nor do we tolerate meaningless yibber-jabber that you could do somewhere else.
So unless this thread turns into a wholesome discussion about JESUS, I'll close and/or delete it.If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
Comment
-
Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3
Ok ok this'll turn into a discussion about jesus.Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View PostI'm sure you do..
In any case, this still isn't a hookup forum for you losers:
Nor do we tolerate meaningless yibber-jabber that you could do somewhere else.
So unless this thread turns into a wholesome discussion about JESUS, I'll close and/or delete it.
Hey, who actually believes in jesus in this topic?
Comment
-
Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3
Wait a minute...Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View PostI'm sure you do..
You're more then allowed to claim people are "fags" without proof, but when they say they indeed are in a heterosexual relationship, you can just ignore it without a second thought?
Wholesome conversation about Jesus? I doubt it.
Comment
-
Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3
Why are you so insecure that you feel you have to 'defend' your claims of straightness?Originally posted by TotalSpaceshipGuy3 View PostYou're more then allowed to claim people are "fags" without proof, but when they say they indeed are in a heterosexual relationship, you can just ignore it without a second thought?
Is there something you want to tell us?
Amen to that, sister.Originally posted by VictoryOS View PostDon't they have queer video game bars you heathens can go to? Landover Baptist is not a homer dating service.If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
Comment
-
-
Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3
Why do you insist that I'm looking for a date? I've already stated that I'm in a heterosexual relationship, with a female.Originally posted by VictoryOS View PostDon't they have queer video game bars you heathens can go to? Landover Baptist is not a homer dating service.
Stop spurting lies about my orientation.
Comment
Comment