X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Athiest
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jan 2008
    • 16

    #16
    Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

    Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
    Why are you so insecure that you feel you have to 'defend' your claims of straightness?
    Is there something you want to tell us?
    Yes. Me and TotalSpaceShipGuy3 had hot gay sex. And loved it.

    YOU CAN'T DENY OUR LOVE!

    Comment

    • Bobby-Joe
      Landover Security Superviser
      Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
      NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 18405

      #17
      Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

      Originally posted by CleanTricycle03 View Post
      Tell me.

      How are we Queers?

      aka Homers.

      aka Homosexuals?
      You're shameless mashing on each other. Jesus sees you two and He is not happy.

      Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

      Hot Must ReadThreads!


      Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

      Comment

      • TotalSpaceshipGuy3
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Jan 2008
        • 10

        #18
        Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

        Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
        Why are you so insecure that you feel you have to 'defend' your claims of straightness?
        Is there something you want to tell us?
        The only reason I'm forced to defend my orientation is because you won't believe me.

        Give one piece of proof that I'm a fag, and I'll concede.

        Comment

        • CleanTricycle03
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Jan 2008
          • 14

          #19
          Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

          Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
          You're shameless mashing on each other. Jesus sees you two and He is not happy.

          we don't even know eachother, jesus christ. those two are just from some other country/state....


          GOOD LANTERN.

          Comment

          • Deaner
            Christ's Love Messenger
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 5932

            #20
            Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

            Originally posted by TotalSpaceshipGuy3 View Post

            Give one piece of proof that I'm a fag, and I'll concede.
            Your fag buddy atheist posted this just a couple of posts ago...

            Yes. Me and TotalSpaceShipGuy3 had hot gay sex. And loved it.

            YOU CAN'T DENY OUR LOVE!

            Comment

            • TotalSpaceshipGuy3
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Jan 2008
              • 10

              #21
              Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

              Originally posted by Deaner View Post
              Your fag buddy atheist posted this just a couple of posts ago...
              The two of us are at least a country apart.

              I love that you blindly believe him, but you tear what I say to shreds.

              Comment

              • CleanTricycle03
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • Jan 2008
                • 14

                #22
                Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                Ever heard of lies and slander?

                Comment

                • Bobby-Joe
                  Landover Security Superviser
                  Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                  NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 18405

                  #23
                  Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                  Originally posted by CleanTricycle03 View Post
                  Ever heard of lies and slander?
                  Listen friend. Jesus is not afraid of your bullying threats. You turn your mind from your buddies backside and think of the Almighty before you are polishing Satan's knob in the Lake of Fire.

                  Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                  Hot Must ReadThreads!


                  Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                  Comment

                  • VictoryOS
                    True Christian™ Beauty Queen
                     
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 5390

                    #24
                    Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                    ...before you are polishing Satan's knob in the Lake of Fire.
                    Choose your words carefully, Brother Bobby-Joe. Putting it that way might make him look forward to Damnation.
                    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                    in 2016

                    Comment

                    • Deaner
                      Christ's Love Messenger
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5932

                      #25
                      Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                      Originally posted by TotalSpaceshipGuy3 View Post
                      The two of us are at least a country apart.

                      I love that you blindly believe him, but you tear what I say to shreds.
                      I don't know what you're mad at me for; Atheist is the one making accusations that you performed mutual & consensual buggery on each other. Shouldn't your argument be with him or do you get a thrill out of harassing gentle & innocent Christians?

                      Comment

                      • TotalSpaceshipGuy3
                        Unsaved trash
                        Under Investigation
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 10

                        #26
                        Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                        Originally posted by Deaner View Post
                        I don't know what you're mad at me for; Atheist is the one making accusations that you performed mutual & consensual buggery on each other. Shouldn't your argument be with him or do you get a thrill out of harassing gentle & innocent Christians?
                        I get my thrills from life.

                        Do you get your thrills from harassing people who dare to believe something you don't.

                        To put it simply, a joke every now and then is good for my spirit.

                        Comment

                        • Bobby-Joe
                          Landover Security Superviser
                          Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                          NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 18405

                          #27
                          Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                          Originally posted by TotalSpaceshipGuy3 View Post
                          I get my thrills from life.

                          Do you get your thrills from harassing people who dare to believe something you don't.

                          To put it simply, a joke every now and then is good for my spirit.
                          Were are we harassing anyone you little homer? You are in our' forum stupid. If anyone is harassing anyone it is you two rump rangers.

                          Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                          Hot Must ReadThreads!


                          Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                          Comment

                          • SalvationSeeker
                            True Christian™ Theologian
                            Forum Member
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3892

                            #28
                            Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                            Originally posted by TotalSpaceshipGuy3 View Post
                            The only reason I'm forced to defend my orientation is because you won't believe me.

                            Give one piece of proof that I'm a fag, and I'll concede.
                            I only called you a fag once for Pete's sake.
                            You act more like I've been calling you one for ages.. Quite uncalled for.
                            So yeah, considering that, and the confession from your butt-buddy atheist:
                            I guess I don't believe you. You most likely are a fag.
                            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                            A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                            Proverbs 9:12-13

                            Comment

                            • VictoryOS
                              True Christian™ Beauty Queen
                               
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 5390

                              #29
                              Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                              Originally posted by TotalSpaceshipGuy3 View Post
                              To put it simply, a joke every now and then is good for my spirit.
                              No, actually Eternal Salvation of your Soul is good for your spirit. Jokes only distract you from the meaningless existence you lead since you don't serve Christ. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can find True Joy in your life.

                              Please say yes to Jesus! It's the most important decision you can ever make.
                              Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                              in 2016

                              Comment

                              • TotalSpaceshipGuy3
                                Unsaved trash
                                Under Investigation
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 10

                                #30
                                Re: TotalSpaceShipGuy3

                                Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                                Were are we harassing anyone you little homer? You are in our' forum stupid. If anyone is harassing anyone it is you two rump rangers.
                                I swear to God, if you call me a fag one more time...

                                OH MY GOD I SAID GOD

                                Comment

                                Working...