X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MitzaLizalor
    Completely CRAZY for the Lord
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2010
    • 14707

    #31
    Re: I killed a niglet last month

    Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
    .. Land mines?
    I thought that aid $ were already spent on that, (except in Swaziland where the king uses it for his bespoke Rolls Royce.

    "Food aid" etc. is just sold, usually exported to the former E Europe in exchange for Kalashnikovs.

    That is why Mozambique has an AK-47 in their flag.

    Comment

    • Benedict A. Davis
      Winning Souls in his Winnebago
      True Christian™
      • May 2010
      • 3900

      #32
      Re: I killed a niglet last month

      One should remember that the AK47 is just a plaything invented by man. It is never once mentioned in the Bible. The real weapon of the Lord is the Sword!
      "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the
      Spirit, which is the word of God:"
      Ephesians 6:17, KJV

      "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper
      than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing
      asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,
      and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the
      heart."
      Hebrews 4:12, KJV

      "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he
      should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod
      of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and
      wrath of Almighty God...And the remnant were slain with the
      sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded
      out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their
      flesh."
      Revelation 19:15, 21, KJV



      "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not
      to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at
      variance against his father, and the daughter against her
      mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that
      loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me:
      and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not
      worthy of me."
      Matthew 10:34-37, KJV
      sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
      Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
      Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
      Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

      Comment

      • Yea-tho-we-walk
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2010
        • 390

        #33
        Re: I killed a niglet last month

        Please fellow Christians! It is 2011, not 2008, so let's show some manners and be politicly correct and stop with the 'niglet' and use the age old correct 'picaninny'. We can all use our checkbooks right now to really make a differance. There is a village right now not far from Dafur that is losing hundreds a day to starvation. What say we all look into our hearts and checkbooks and dig deep and give til it hurts to airdrop yummy "Chick tracts" over the entire area! Can you imagine the look on their previously Godless faces as an airplane slowly desends on their village and many metal filing cabinets fall to the ground loaded with Chick tracts? Then what's left of the villagers will get a real belly full of the Gospel!!!

        Comment

        • Benedict A. Davis
          Winning Souls in his Winnebago
          True Christian™
          • May 2010
          • 3900

          #34
          Re: I killed a niglet last month

          Originally posted by Yea-tho-we-walk View Post
          Please fellow Christians! It is 2011, not 2008, so let's show some manners and be politicly correct and stop with the 'niglet' and use the age old correct 'picaninny'. We can all use our checkbooks right now to really make a differance. There is a village right now not far from Dafur that is losing hundreds a day to starvation. What say we all look into our hearts and checkbooks and dig deep and give til it hurts to airdrop yummy "Chick tracts" over the entire area! Can you imagine the look on their previously Godless faces as an airplane slowly desends on their village and many metal filing cabinets fall to the ground loaded with Chick tracts? Then what's left of the villagers will get a real belly full of the Gospel!!!
          A plan but I have a question before getting involved. Do you think these niglets can read? Has there been any missionaries amongst them, that have survived I mean?

          You might want to familiarize yourself with the LBC database concerning racial slurs. There are over 2000 identified and defined.
          sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
          Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
          Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
          Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

          Comment

          • Mrs. Mary Whitford
            Ladies of Landover Senior VP
            One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
            Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
            True Christian™
            • Dec 2006
            • 12414

            #35
            Re: I killed a niglet last month

            Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
            It's the Christian Children's Fund (CCF). They give not only food but also a proper Christian education.
            Ah, I see the problem. I'm not too sure how proper the Christian education given by CCF actually is. Do they properly instruct young girls into how to become good housekeepers and young boys in the ways of being a breadwinner, or do they treat them "equally"?

            This is why my husband prefers to give money through our own Rev. Jim's Sponsor a Niglet program. This way we know there are no namby-pamby false "Christians" doing shoddy work with his money.
            Posted via Prayer

            1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
            Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

            Blogging for CHRIST!
            Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
            All a-Twitter for Salvation!
            Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
            On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
            My Ladies of Landover profile!

            Comment

            • H. Montague Worthington
              True Christian™ Entrepreneur
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 2716

              #36
              Re: I killed a niglet last month

              Niglets are better off in Negro heaven or Normal Person hell, whichever applies (I'm still not clear where they go, as there is no definitive proof as to whether they're fully human). Face it, as heavy as the White Man's Burden is, it's much less disturbing than having to go though life with excess pigment.

              Comment

              • Brother Enoch
                The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
                True Christian™
                • Jun 2008
                • 4392

                #37
                Re: I killed a niglet last month

                Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                Ah, I see the problem. I'm not too sure how proper the Christian education given by CCF actually is. Do they properly instruct young girls into how to become good housekeepers and young boys in the ways of being a breadwinner, or do they treat them "equally"?
                You know, I never really looked into it. Sponsoring the niglet was more of a tax write-off thing. Guess I should have.

                This is why my husband prefers to give money through our own Rev. Jim's Sponsor a Niglet program. This way we know there are no namby-pamby false "Christians" doing shoddy work with his money.
                Excellent! I wish I'd known of Rev Jim's program! At the beginning of the next taxation year I'll definitely sponsor a niglet through Rev. Jim's fine program.

                I assume (generous) tax receipts are provided?

                Comment

                Working...