X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MitzaLizalor
    Completely CRAZY for the Lord
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2010
    • 14707

    #16
    Re: OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Regarding Rapture Tithing Fund Management

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    # # I've deleted all of this post, in case anyone reads it # #
    If I were to become married to a True Christian (or heathen that I might convert him I Peter 3:1) who would own me upon my husband's death?

    Comment

    • HTannor
      America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
      True Christian™
      • Jun 2009
      • 2612

      #17
      Re: OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Regarding Rapture Tithing Fund Management

      Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
      Would not a sensible investor want to understand the details BEFORE signing the contract?
      Perhaps you overlooked an extremely important part of Pastor Manning's message:

      Originally posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post

      So the foundation of this system is trust: "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning." (Leviticus 19:13)
      No True Christian© would ever question the intentions of the good Pastor.
      The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

      "Credo elvem etiam vivere"

      Comment

      • Jo Freddie
        Unsaved trash
        Hateful God mocking pirate
        • Apr 2009
        • 6339

        #18
        Re: OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Regarding Rapture Tithing Fund Management

        Originally posted by HTannor View Post
        No True Christian© would ever question the intentions of the good Pastor.
        I have not questioned his intentions, should I? is there something YOU know that you are not telling anyone?

        I am just trying to understand the finer points of the scheme, surely there is nothing wrong with that.
        Posted via Pasta

        True Pastafarian™

        May my Sauce be with you!
        Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
        Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
        The Loose Canon - HTML version
        Loose Canon Fan Page
        North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
        I have been to The Volcano!

        Comment

        • MitzaLizalor
          Completely CRAZY for the Lord
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2010
          • 14707

          #19
          Re: OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Regarding Rapture Tithing Fund Management

          Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
          Originally Posted by HTannor
          No True Christian© would ever question the intentions of the good Pastor.
          I have not questioned his intentions, should I? is there something YOU know that you are not telling anyone?

          I am just trying to understand the finer points of the scheme, surely there is nothing wrong with that.

          Comment

          • Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
            Pastor, Physician, Scholar and Financial Genius
            Ask me about my unlimited-income BibleCoin™ opportunities! Invest with the Best!
            True Christian™
            • Aug 2010
            • 259

            #20
            Re: OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Regarding Rapture Tithing Fund Management

            Dear Jo,

            Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
            I am just trying to understand the finer points of the scheme, surely there is nothing wrong with that.
            I could not agree more, there is nothing to hide here. Although I do have some doubts about your motivation for this.

            "In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;" (2nd Thessalonians 1:8-9)

            Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
            So a person signs up, we shall take an example of one of their possessions, lets say a dining room table. When they sign, ownership of the table is transferred to the fund, how does the fund invest the table?
            Well, the actual use of the table remains with the original owner. This is realized by a standard lease back construction. The previous owner pays a reasonable monthly fee for being allowed continued use of the table. As the previous owner no longer has any possessions to satisfy Matthew 19:24, this fee is drawn from the funds connected to the previous owner. Once in the fund and connected to an airtight fund backed lease back contract, the actual operational value of the item is used as unperfected lien for a mortage. Or in layman's terms, it is used to borrow money. This borrowed money is then invested in reliable funds like the Japanese nuclear industry, German comedy productions and Dutch abstinence programs.

            "A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion." (Psalm 112:5)

            Should there be a fire and the table is destroyed, who is liable?
            Since the previous owner no longer has any possessions, holding him liable is pointless. Rapture Tithing Fund Management solves this dilemma by including an insurance policy, which covers these types of risks. As with the lease back fee, the fee for this insurance policy is drawn from the funds connected to the previous owner.

            "Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay." (Ecclesiastes 5:5)

            If the person should decided to leave the fund before death or rapture do they get to keep 10% of the table, say a leg?
            No, that is not how it works. What happens is that all physical assets connected to the fund are either sold in an auction or used as fuel. Then 10% of the original investment, minus some fees, is returned to the contractant. This is also why I advice everyone who entered RTFM to never leave it.

            "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matthew 6:31-33)

            Yours in Christ,

            Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
            How to Study the Bible - About HELL! - The Miracles of Jesus - Biblical Facts - Scientific PROOF

            THE BIBLE SAYS THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN!
            Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

            ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU!

            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
            and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
            from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9


            1. Admit you are a worthless sinner. Romans 3:10
            2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Acts 17:30
            3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and
            rose from the dead. Romans 10:9-10
            4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become
            your personal Savior, Boss, King and Lord. Romans 10:13
            What to Pray:

            Lord Jesus, I know that I have sinned against you.
            I know that I am not perfect and that I can never
            please you through my own efforts. I know that I
            deserve to be judged according to my sins. And, I
            know that I have absolutely nothing to offer you.

            Lord Jesus, I ask you to forgive me. I do not rely
            on myself but only on you and I receive you as
            Lord of my life and as savior of my soul.
            Lord Jesus, please save me!

            Accepted Jesus as your Savior?
            Now you need to:


            1. Study your KJV Bible every day
            to get to know Christ better.
            2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
            3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship,
            and serve with other Christians
            in a church where Christ is preached,
            and the Bible is the final authority.
            4. Tell others about Jesus Christ
            until the day Jesus finally kills you.

            Comment

            Working...