This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Martha Chump
    replied
    Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

    Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
    James "The Amazing" Randi, a Christ-hater and in-your-face militant sodomite who said that belief in God "is one of the most damaging things that infests humanity at this particular moment in history," has boarded the train to spend eternity with the psychics and astrologers whom he loved to ridicule. I wonder how amazing he'll find sharing the lake of fire with them.
    I'm sure he will be like the marshmallow between two graham crackers. S'more smiting for him!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

    James "The Amazing" Randi, a Christ-hater and in-your-face militant sodomite who said that belief in God "is one of the most damaging things that infests humanity at this particular moment in history," has boarded the train to spend eternity with the psychics and astrologers whom he loved to ridicule. I wonder how amazing he'll find sharing the lake of fire with them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Martha Chump
    replied
    Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

    Golly, you're right Mr.Lukes! Hilary Clinton is uglier than a thousand she-asses!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dennis Lukes
    replied
    Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

    Originally posted by Diesel Stanford View Post
    I thought my brother's mother-in-law was the ugliest woman I have ever seen, but this picture proofs me wrong.
    Rest assured, your mother-in-law is only the third ugliest woman in the world, at most.


    Leave a comment:


  • Diesel Stanford
    replied
    Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

    Originally posted by Martha Chung View Post
    Two-and-a-Half Men star Concheta Farrell aka "Crotch-Feta Farewell" has died, apparently. Not that I knew who she was. I hardly watch much television, except for some tastefully selected programs on Vision TV, which I've never seen her on. I avoid watching uncouth, obese laugh-riots. Talking of obese, it's unsurprising what she must have died of. She would have done better to have heed the Biblical advice on her sin.

    Philippians 3:19


    “Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)”

    I thought my brother's mother-in-law was the ugliest woman I have ever seen, but this picture proofs me wrong.

    Leave a comment:

Working...