X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
    Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
    aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15708

    #1

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Hatchet!!!

    .
    Attached Files
    sigpic

    Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Hatchet!!!

    Happy Birthday, brother. I Pray (once again) that your whoreish daughter didn't let you down (once again) on your birthday.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Levi Jones
      Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
      Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
      Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
       
      • Jul 2009
      • 13930

      #3
      Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Hatchet!!!

      Happy birthday, Mr. Hatchett. Our favorite father. I wear the medal named after you proudly.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

      Comment

      • BelieverInGod
        Fourm Member
        Forum Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 9269

        #4
        Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Hatchet!!!



        Happy Birthday Mr. Hatchet, from all of my family!
        Drama queen

        Comment

        • John Creeser
          Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
           
          • Aug 2009
          • 7248

          #5
          Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Hatchet!!!

          Blessed Birthday Mr. Hatchet!!
          -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
          -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

          -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
          -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
          -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
          -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
          -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

          STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


          Comment

          • James Hutchins
            True Christian™
            Just a Regular Nice Guy
             
            • Jun 2009
            • 29457

            #6
            Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Hatchet!!!

            How did I miss this? Every True Christian(tm)'s model of a family patriarch. The one man that knows the meaning of fatherhood and whom I have done my best to rear my own children as if they were his.

            I'll pray for you that your wishes of being by Gods side comes sooner rather than later.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

            Comment

            Working...