X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Faith_Machine
    Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Mar 2011
    • 10050

    #16
    Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

    Originally posted by Des View Post
    Typical call to police by feminist-liberal educated rape victim

    911: Nueve uno uno. Cual es su emergencia?

    Victim: Huh? Is this the police? Help, I've been raped! I was minding my own business out partying while wearing a 'rape me' tube top and crotchless panties. You know, the clothes I have a right to wear. And anyway, I was shooting up in the Men's bathroom at this sleazy bar in the bad part of town, which is my liberal granted right to do, you know. And then this big black guy comes in and totally raped me like I was asking for it! I mean, I didn't say no, because you know, its like my right to not be violated, so why should I have to say anything? But he like did it anyway. Please send the police!

    911: Que? No hablo Ingles. Hable Espanol, por favor.

    Victim: Huh? Can you just put me through to Duncan Donuts, please?

    911: Lo siento. No hablo Ingles. Buenas tardes! (click)
    Brother, that was truly chilling. I just thank God I didn't have to hear the actual recording of that call.

    I have PTSD from manning my rape crisis hotline, so I would have found that to be very triggering.

    When you spend hours and hours on the phone with tearful, young, vulnerable women, patiently earning their trust and drawing out of them every little shocking, explicit detail of their rapes, let me tell you, it can really take a toll on your mind and body.
    WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

    Comment

    • Faith_Machine
      Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Mar 2011
      • 10050

      #17
      Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

      Originally posted by Viscous Turdhead View Post
      Oh, the unfounded stereotype that all police love donuts. I should have known, this web site is filled with unfounded stereotypes.

      Visenya Targaryen
      Well I'm glad we've found at least one liberal who doesn't hate and stereotype police officers. I will give you credit for that.

      Most libs like to wear the American flag as a diaper and hurl molotov cocktails and police officers.
      WARNING:
      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

      Comment

      • Des
        True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • Jun 2013
        • 2718

        #18
        Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

        Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
        Brother, that was truly chilling. I just thank God I didn't have to hear the actual recording of that call.

        I have PTSD from manning my rape crisis hotline, so I would have found that to be very triggering.

        When you spend hours and hours on the phone with tearful, young, vulnerable women, patiently earning their trust and drawing out of them every little shocking, explicit detail of their rapes, let me tell you, it can really take a toll on your mind and body.
        That must be a grueling job. I hope that you have a large desk to hide the trembling of your legs, and a generous supply of Kleenex because such tales would doubtless bring tears to your eyes. Better yet, I hope you have a windowless office with a comfortable sofa on which you can recline and recuperate in private after hearing such an ordeal.
        Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

        Comment

        • Viscous Turdhead
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          • Jun 2013
          • 36

          #19
          Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

          Originally posted by Des View Post
          Stereotypes tend to have their roots in truth, and are therefore not unfounded. Police work long hours punctuated by moments of high intensity action, and as a result tend toward sugar-rich foods to perk them up and give them an added boost. That donut shops also carry coffee is an added draw.
          Foods like apples tend to have a much more efficient way of putting reserve sugar into the body. The coffe shop thing is a good point but then police would then be associated with coffee shops. Yes, while stereotypes tend to be rooted in fact, it tends to give people impressions that blind them to what a person is actually like.

          Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
          Well I'm glad we've found at least one liberal who doesn't hate and stereotype police officers. I will give you credit for that.

          Most libs like to wear the American flag as a diaper and hurl molotov cocktails and police officers.
          Most liberals are like me. We support better funding of police officers, and other things, like teachers, fire departments, or other programs the government is put in charge of. people who throw objects at police are radical liberals, just as radical conservatives support Southern secession.

          Visenya 'Slurpee' Targaryen

          Comment

          • Des
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Jun 2013
            • 2718

            #20
            Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

            Look, the fact of the matter is that those stockings would prevent rape. I'll be the first to admit that if I were a black man, I wouldn't rape a woman whose legs looked like that. Well, unless I were a gay black man. But then I still wouldn't rape her because of her breasts.

            So what we have here is at least one confirmed rape prevention. Do you really hate women so much that you would prevent rape prevention?
            Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

            Comment

            • Viscous Turdhead
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              • Jun 2013
              • 36

              #21
              Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

              Originally posted by Des View Post
              Look, the fact of the matter is that those stockings would prevent rape. I'll be the first to admit that if I were a black man, I wouldn't rape a woman whose legs looked like that. Well, unless I were a gay black man. But then I still wouldn't rape her because of her breasts.

              So what we have here is at least one confirmed rape prevention. Do you really hate women so much that you would prevent rape prevention?
              Again, ignorance of what I actually said. I never said that people should not wear it or that it won't work, I was merely commenting on Faithmachines subtext that people would not receive help unless they did wear it

              Visenya 'Slurpess' Targaryen

              Comment

              • Mary Etheldreda
                Gushing for Jesus
                 
                • Sep 2011
                • 23775

                #22
                Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

                Originally posted by Viscous Turdhead View Post
                Again, ignorance of what I actually said. I never said that people should not wear it or that it won't work, I was merely commenting on Faithmachines subtext that people would not receive help unless they did wear it
                reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? Faith Machine did not imply people would not or should not receive help. He even went on to explain how he, personally (with the guidance of the Holy Spirit of course) helps those who are in the most pain. However, one's sympathy cannot be expected to be on the same level towards two people, one who is an innocent victim, and one who did what she could to encourage this so-called "attack." It would be like my child asking me why I don't feel sorry for him for getting scratched when he's been pulling the cat's tail and sticking it in the pencil sharpener. Clearly my sympathy would be for the poor little kitty.

                Originally posted by Viscous Turdhead View Post
                Visenya 'Slurpess' Targaryen
                You don't need to sign your posts, dear. Every time you make a post, your name, avatar, and information come up. We all know it's you when you post.

                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                Comment

                • Viscous Turdhead
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 36

                  #23
                  Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

                  Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                  No excuses, ladies! If you go and get yourself raped, and you weren't wearing these leggings, don't come crying to me
                  Only helping those who are most in pain?

                  Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  However, one's sympathy cannot be expected to be on the same level towards two people, one who is an innocent victim, and one who did what she could to encourage this so-called "attack." It would be like my child asking me why I don't feel sorry for him for getting scratched when he's been pulling the cat's tail and sticking it in the pencil sharpener. Clearly my sympathy would be for the poor little kitty.
                  Yes, but his hairy leggings demand is very inconvenient, which is why I offered up the windowless house suggestion, something of similar inconvenience.

                  Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  You don't need to sign your posts, dear. Every time you make a post, your name, avatar, and information come up. We all know it's you when you post.
                  Yes, but as you might be able to tell, i am not in control of my bowels or even my name anymore. My avatar used to be a perfectly good photo of the planet Neptune, now its some gas mask alien, its not entirely bad though. My name was Visenya 'Slurpess' Targaryen but it was changed, so i feel the need to sign my real name after my posts.

                  Viscous Turdhead

                  Comment

                  • Didymus Much
                    Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 14079

                    #24
                    Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

                    Originally posted by Viscous Turdhead View Post
                    ...my real name...Visenya Targaryen
                    Like no one here has ever seen Game of Thrones.

                    Comment

                    • Des
                      True Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 2718

                      #25
                      Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

                      Originally posted by Viscous Turdhead View Post



                      Yes, but his hairy leggings demand is very inconvenient, which is why I offered up the windowless house suggestion, something of similar inconvenience.



                      Visenya Targaryen
                      Your point? Have you ever loaded a 50 round Tommygun drum? Inconvenient as all get out, but as long as those darkie hoodlums keep prowling near my neighborhood, its well worth the inconvenience.
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

                      Comment

                      • Faith_Machine
                        Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                        True Christian™
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 10050

                        #26
                        Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

                        Originally posted by Viscous Turdhead View Post
                        Only helping those who are most in pain?
                        You chopped my sentence in half and quoted it out of context!

                        Why don't you post the entire sentence and then see if it still sounds like I'm saying what you claim I said?
                        WARNING:
                        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                        Comment

                        • Viscous Turdhead
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 36

                          #27
                          Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

                          Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          Like no one here has ever seen Game of Thrones.
                          According to 2 forums here, the use of magic, several religions, and nude scenes on the show lead me to believe that no one (at least on this site) has watched it. But of course, you are the odd one out. Visenya is actually not in the show, she is mentioned i believe two times, and one of them, her name was mispronounced. The books use her more.

                          Originally posted by Des View Post
                          Your point? Have you ever loaded a 50 round Tommygun drum? Inconvenient as all get out, but as long as those darkie hoodlums keep prowling near my neighborhood, its well worth the inconvenience.
                          I understand, its just the force part of that proposal that seemed weird.

                          Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                          You chopped my sentence in half and quoted it out of context!

                          Why don't you post the entire sentence and then see if it still sounds like I'm saying what you claim I said?
                          So many of my sentences are completely misunderstood by so many people on this site. For example

                          Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                          You're a liberal, so your solution to everything is to throw tax dollars at it. Tax dollars that came out of somebody else's paycheck, naturally.

                          You sicken me.
                          That came from a statement that maybe the police should be better funded, but of course you'd know, you wrote it.

                          Visenya Targaryen

                          Comment

                          • Didymus Much
                            Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                            • Jun 2010
                            • 14079

                            #28
                            Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

                            Originally posted by Viscous Turdhead View Post
                            According to 2 forums here, the use of magic, several religions, and nude scenes on the show lead me to believe that no one (at least on this site) has watched it...
                            If they didn't watch it, they wouldn't know what to be offended by.

                            Comment

                            • Faith_Machine
                              Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                              True Christian™
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 10050

                              #29
                              Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!

                              Wait a minute, hold on! You're a Game of Thrones fan, yet you claim to be offended by rape? That's like a Star Wars fan saying he doesn't like space ships!
                              WARNING:
                              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                              Comment

                              Working...