Re: Avoiding rape has NEVER been easier!
Brother, that was truly chilling. I just thank God I didn't have to hear the actual recording of that call.
I have PTSD from manning my rape crisis hotline, so I would have found that to be very triggering.
When you spend hours and hours on the phone with tearful, young, vulnerable women, patiently earning their trust and drawing out of them every little shocking, explicit detail of their rapes, let me tell you, it can really take a toll on your mind and body.
Originally posted by Des
View Post
I have PTSD from manning my rape crisis hotline, so I would have found that to be very triggering.
When you spend hours and hours on the phone with tearful, young, vulnerable women, patiently earning their trust and drawing out of them every little shocking, explicit detail of their rapes, let me tell you, it can really take a toll on your mind and body.


Comment