X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Vantheman4321 View Post
    I would be concerned that she is planning/telling others to mame and kill other humans. That's all. Yes I am worried about peoples toes and genitals getting cut off.
    Acting like an idiot might get you banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vantheman4321
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    I would be concerned that she is planning/telling others to mame and kill other humans. That's all. Yes I am worried about peoples toes and genitals getting cut off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Vantheman4321 View Post
    Ha. Wow. Nice work. Really. Although, what they are planning, that isnt legal. And now you have my IP. They are going to hurt people. I knew it was a logger THB.
    I don´t quite follow your reasoning. Who is planning what? Why are you worried about people getting hurt? And please don´t worry about ip addresses, computers need them to communicate.

    I have contacted the police...
    Nice to see you are looking for help. Good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vantheman4321
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Woot!!!


    Gentlemen and pastors, get thee ready for another great year of WITCH HUNTING!


    For the sake of the new folks, here are the rules:
    1. To prove a kill you must submit genitals, teeth, ears or fingers or toes to the Pastors if you cannot bring in the entire body.


    2. Severely maiming will get you points, but it's not as good as a kill.


    3. Because of ISIS and unwanted immigration we are now allowing Terrorist Hunting as well. Same rules apply.


    4. For a trial time, we have added SJWs to the list of acceptable prey. Extra points if her "problem glasses" are in one piece!


    You will need a permit, they are now available in the Church Lobby. The cost is $69.99. If you are not able to afford the cost of a Witch Hunting Permit, please fill out a "Hardship" Form available from a Pastor and a permit will be provided for you free of charge.


    Winners will receive the coveted 2017 Witch Hunt Award, dinner for 4 at The Red Lobster, a gun of his/her choice from Bob4God's Gun World and a leather bound, over-sized KJV1611 Bible.


    Now get out there and get us some witches!


    Be GODLY, be good and most importantly HAVE FUN!


    Post your results here!
    I have contacted the police...

    Leave a comment:


  • Vantheman4321
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Roland View Post
    Telling people not to do something might actually accomplish the opposite.
    Ha. Wow. Nice work. Really. Although, what they are planning, that isnt legal. And now you have my IP. They are going to hurt people. I knew it was a logger THB.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Vantheman4321 View Post
    Even speaking of this is a terrorist threat, and is illegal. Go here https:backdoorsluts9.com to see what is and isnt legal. If you aren't the woman I am quoting, dont go here.

    Tell me when you have read the rules!
    Telling people not to do something might actually accomplish the opposite.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vantheman4321
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Correction- saying you will do it is a threat. My bad. https:backdoorsluts9.com

    Leave a comment:


  • Vantheman4321
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Woot!!!


    Gentlemen and pastors, get thee ready for another great year of WITCH HUNTING!

    [/URL]
    For the sake of the new folks, here are the rules:
    1. To prove a kill you must submit genitals, teeth, ears or fingers or toes to the Pastors if you cannot bring in the entire body.


    2. Severely maiming will get you points, but it's not as good as a kill.


    3. Because of ISIS and unwanted immigration we are now allowing Terrorist Hunting as well. Same rules apply.


    4. For a trial time, we have added SJWs to the list of acceptable prey. Extra points if her "problem glasses" are in one piece!


    You will need a permit, they are now available in the Church Lobby. The cost is $69.99. If you are not able to afford the cost of a Witch Hunting Permit, please fill out a "Hardship" Form available from a Pastor and a permit will be provided for you free of charge.


    Winners will receive the coveted 2017 Witch Hunt Award, dinner for 4 at The Red Lobster, a gun of his/her choice from Bob4God's Gun World and a leather bound, over-sized KJV1611 Bible.


    Now get out there and get us some witches!


    Be GODLY, be good and most importantly HAVE FUN!


    Post your results here!
    Even speaking of this is a terrorist threat, and is illegal. Go here https:backdoorsluts9.com to see what is and isnt legal. If you aren't the woman I am quoting, dont go here.

    Tell me when you have read the rules!

    Leave a comment:


  • Elmer G. White
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Megan1993 View Post
    I am not so devoid of empathy to see the troubled locked away or killed neither am I arrogant enough to believe I have authority over who has a soul or not.
    This is wonderful. You are leaving the judging of souls to Jesus (Revelation 20:13) and judging angels to us (1 Corinthians 6:3).
    Originally posted by Megan1993 View Post
    Oh and don't kill sjws they're my lol cows...with out them I have nothing to lol at.
    Originally posted by Megan1993 View Post
    I don't think all bronies are gay. They exhibit gay tendencies I'd say more like little manchilds obessed with ponies.
    Trust me you'll want to go to a furry convention they're real dens of depravity there.
    Originally posted by Megan1993 View Post
    Hi...I see you guys were posting about bronies...I too hate bronies.
    Now I see, this is called a double standard or special pleading. The rules you try to impose on others do not concern you. It seems that you are allowed to ridicule people that you find inferior (SWJs, bronies) and call them names and rejoice in their antics. Your rules are not valid when it comes to you. Your rules, however, are valid when God or Jesus make statements that oppose your lifestyle. As we here on God's Favorite Forum are totally unbiased I can say that there is, of course, the possibility that you may be right and that your opinions should be given more reverence than to the opinions of God or Jesus. Please give us some justification to choose your ideas over theirs. Please be warned that in case you fail, Jesus has something to tell you!

    Matthew 7:5
    Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.


    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer

    Leave a comment:


  • Megan1993
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
    I would have liked to join the Witch Hunt, too bad that the Inquisition ended long ago.
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisition. XD


    Is this for real? Like is this REALLY real?


    Are these people hunting humans? I'm surprised no one has called the cops on this forum... conspiracy to commit murder....


    Oh and don't kill sjws they're my lol cows...with out them I have nothing to lol at.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
    So do we have a minimum age restriction this year on who we can shoot? Last year a lot of people gave me bad looks for that Indian kid.
    Oh, that was because it was just an Indian, they really have no value at all and some were upset you added it to your tally. Truthfully, a dozen of them is like a a single normal witch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Titus Templeton
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    So do we have a minimum age restriction this year on who we can shoot? Last year a lot of people gave me bad looks for that Indian kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Megan1993
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by GaleWhoring View Post
    Oooh, speaking of witches, I was wondering if I should go as one for Halloween. I was thinking of going as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. My spirit guardian.

    <<<image unsuitable for younger audiences removed by a friendly moderator>>>
    I'm going as an iglacious. I have no costume.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
    I would have liked to join the Witch Hunt, too bad that the Inquisition ended long ago.
    Did you miss the new Franco policies?



    *We kicked them out long ago, it took 80 years though.
    Last edited by Roland; 10-11-2017, 09:29 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Romeo Rovagnati
    replied
    Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!

    I would have liked to join the Witch Hunt, too bad that the Inquisition ended long ago.
    Last edited by Roland; 10-11-2017, 07:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...